All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I get what you're saying. A mask buff would solve this problem. I still like the idea i posted above. Jason should have some means to get the final counselors if they fail at killing him. They shouldn't be able to rely on the clock for the win. Do you have a better idea? I would be happy to read it bud. 😊👍
  3. I’ve never liked Victoria’s voice much, something just doesn’t sound right to me for some reason. I gotta say la chappas voice is definitely the most annoying though.
  4. Tommy hands down! “He’s killing me!!!”. Bugsy is runner up “You want some more?! Huh?!”.
  5. For the most part yeah but the voices are different
  6. Don’t all the counselors have the same dialogue? I know that Tommy has a few more unique lines, but some of them are the counselors’ also I believe.
  7. i like how when fox knocked the mask off she says ugh what the fuck!?
  8. Stopping the clock would mean a match could be dragged on forever if someone wanted to lead Jason on a wild goose chase.
  9. Personally I like Tiffany’s the best (who coulda guessed that right) with tommy as a 2nd favorite. I love when tommy says “Jason!!! Come and get me. It’s me you want, remember?”, “come on you chicken shit, come on you pussy”, “come on maggot head” reminds me of the movie and always creates a laugh for me 😁
  10. I am curious, do I need to put in a ticket if I lost all my levels, perks, badges, tapes and cp? Still working on a fix or are we SOL at this point?
  11. What’s everyone think of their list? I think it was pretty spot on. Mine isn’t the same as theirs but somewhat similar. mine would be 12- Jason goes to hell 11- Part 5 10- Freddy vs Jason 9- Jason X 8- Part 1 7- Remake 6- Jason takes Manhattan 5- Part 7 4- Part 2 3- Part 3 2- Part 4 1- Part 6
  12. That's from before the Rage patch. If they tried that shit now, all they'd get is murdered. Also, female genital mutilation.
  13. You're right! This lawsuit has been going on so long tbh I forgot who started it. I remember Victor in the beginning taking a lot of heat for the lawsuit that's why i thought he started the lawsuit. Thanks for the clarification.👍
  14. With stalk you’d really be able to jump in out of nowhere surprising a lot of people potentially causing more of a scare. With him breaking down the doors, you can see it clear as day and are expecting him to be coming in which makes it not as scary. So whatever brings in more potential for Jason to pop up out of nowhere, and help him be more aggressive I am all for it. I know it wouldn’t scare everyone but it’d sure help bring in the scare factor more
  15. Not that it matters but Cunningham started the lawsuit. I'm holding out hope until the 7th. Now that the layers of fear 2 release is imminent, Gun might have more time/money to put into fixing F13.
  16. Scary is subjective. Jason popping in windows would scare some people, but not others.
  17. The difference between the windows and doors though is the windows would be more scary. Because Jason can pop in out of absolutely nowhere causing more jump scares. Say if it’s a jason who doesn’t have destruction and it takes them awhile to come inside, he doesn’t “pop” out at you as much this way. I agree 100% this game is still fun as hell. My favorite game 👌🏼
  18. Greed is ruining a great game and the whole franchise in general. I'm not saying Victor Miller doesn't deserve to be paid but he could've at least waited till we got Jason X and a few more maps before he dropped this lawsuit. A future film seems uncertain at the moment and content is unlikely to happen.
  19. I think if counselors go for the kill and don't succeed the clock should stop and their only options to win is repair a car or call the police. Jason should have his time to get his revenge instead of counselors winning because time ran out. once your mask is off you have to change your strategy which means you have to stalk and kill this is time consuming.
  20. The game is still fun in my opinion and Rage doesn't bother me. I hope the game stays like this. Jason needs a buff in the mask department.
  21. It would be similar to those who get Jason smashing through a cabin door. It would be classy with windows though.
  22. imagine you’re in a cabin looting through drawers then this happens 😂
  23. I know what you mean. I'm still pretty sure the developers will come with something to make Jason that hardcore scary killer we all know him to be.
  1. Load more activity