All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Welcome to the forum @Youthanasia. Have a pleasant stay. The agreement is not between Victor Miller and Gun Media. The agreement that needs to be made is between Horror Inc. and Victor Miller. Once the lawsuit between those parties is sorted out, new projects and merchandise for all things F13 could begin again. A lot of time has passed since we last got any kind of new content. Here's some reading that may get you up to speed: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20227-questions-about-future-content/ http://forum.f13game.com/topic/21449-faq-content-legal-status-and-the-future-of-the-game/ http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20022-legal-claim-and-the-road-ahead/
  3. @i-cold, to figure out how much money would be needed, you have to make a list of what's missing content wise from the game. You have maps for the remaining movies that haven't had a map yet (minus the movies for which the rights haven't been secured). That would be a map for Parts 6, 7, 8, 9 and maybe a custom map for Savini Jason. You have kill packs for each Jason that doesn't already have one. That would be a kill pack for Parts 3, 5, 6, 8, 9 and Savini Jason. If you want anything else added in the way of new content, then the price tag is gonna keep going up. These things alone might not cost millions, but I'm sure it's still gonna be a decent amount. It's all hypothetical, given that the lawsuit hasn't fully resolved yet. @Youthanasia, it's been said by the developers many times that Savini Jason will not be made available ever again. While many people would be happy to donate to keep this game going with new content, the lawsuit prevents that.
  4. @DontZzz34 lmao, yeah it is a strategy for some players. I can see why they do it.
  5. I will typically stun Jason and emote/dance on him/in front of him. I do that to keep him distracted so others can get things done. And emotes are more fun than teabagging him. with teabagging I think it has its time and place for it for a Jason that deserves it. (Tunneling/teaming)
  6. Today
  7. It can be funny with the right group of people. Other times it can be silly and pointless. It is a legit strategy for some. A Jason who knows why they are teabagging may choose to ignore that counselor and come back to them later.
  8. @Fair PlayLol I think it's funny. Of course it will make Jason players enraged when a counsoler does that. That's reasonable why some counselors do that.
  9. It's a thing, and people are gonna do it. Sometimes it's justified, while other times it's not. I've seen people do it to keep Jason on their tail and give others a chance to fix objectives and/or escape.
  10. I see this in half of the matches I play on the game, when counsolers get a hit on jason, they go up to him and tea bag on his face or around him. What do you guys think of that? Is it childish, funny, dumb, etc.... I've also seen jason players tea bag around dead counsolers.
  11. @tyrant666, do you have links for any of those videos? @TimDuke 01, we can only hope we get the P2P or host migration when things are said and done.
  12. For the past few days, on Xbox, my game was acting kind of weird. When starting it up it would take forever to search for dedicated servers. When it finally got one, it was never a US one. One time it was SA - with people speaking an entirely different language - and almost all the time it was Europe. Most of the people talking sounded like they were from Europe, but last night I came across some people (who ended up being damn teamers) who were all confused as to why they were put into a Europe server. I was also because that was the first time that ever happened to me (well if they wouldn’t have said anything I guess I wouldn’t have noticed, but still, it was the first time I could recall). My ping was also pretty high the times I was put in European servers as I’m from the US. I was just wondering if anybody here who plays on Xbox has also recently experienced this. I know it’s not really a bad thing (except for when I can’t understand a word one people are saying when they are talking that is, and when my ping is really high which doesn’t usually happen), but I was just wondering if anybody else was experiencing this or if it’s just me.
  13. For sure! Even more so if they reward players who help the game back with Jason Savini. Many players would help just to have this Jason.
  14. Aprenda a pronunci I wonder if there is any way to have future content to the game and what we players could do to make it happen. (Trying to get GUN MEDIA and Victor Miller to reach a satisfactory agreement for both parties)
  15. I'd imagine there were a few things the devs probably could have put in the game, but didn't for whatever reason. If it was a thing, you can bet a whole lot of people would be have been fixing the cars, just for this reason.
  16. Thanks for the suggestion @OCT 31 1978. That's going on the list.
  17. Yesterday
  18. I would help and you?? I stopped playing the game for a long time due to the lack of new content (mainly maps). No one here is talking about millions of dollars like before, but a much lower amount to get everything from movies to the game.
  19. Got another movie for you it is a horror suspense thriller.... called Hush.
  20. no wat we realy want is free codes to get the swimsuites and maby more diffrent outfits an halloween outfits
  21. Return of the motherfucking roof glitch.
  22. As stated above, no. You can find more information in the following threads: http://forum.f13game.com/topic/21449-faq-content-legal-status-and-the-future-of-the-game/?tab=comments#comment-331255 and http://forum.f13game.com/topic/20227-questions-about-future-content/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-310197 In the future, please use the search function before creating a brand new thread. Questions you may have are often answered in length somewhere on the forums. Additionally, please read the rules and create an introductory post before participating in the forums.
  23. If the lawsuit would end today would we get any DLC or have the developers given up on this game?
  24. Really??!! I’ve been wondering where everyone was.
  1. Load more activity