HorrorMan77

If you could save only one character from there death in the Friday the 13th movies which character would it be ?

84 posts in this topic

i also remember in the comic book its the same reason why he doesnt hurt leatherface and joins the sawyers for awhile

(these 2 comic books are how i spent my summer vacation 1# 2# and leatherface vs Jason 1# 2# 3#

On 8/27/2017 at 8:18 PM, final_guy said:

Did you see how brutally Jason went after Tommy in Part 4?  He totally would have killed him if he could!

The scene with Jason grabbing Tommy through the window was not supposed to happen that violently. It happened because Ted White (the actor who played Jason in that one) legitimately wanted to scare the shit out of Corey Feldman. He did too, well not shit, but something.  After that grab, Feldman puked on set and cried for half an hour. It's well documented, and White has spoken about it at cons as recently as last year. 

To the subject at hand, I would personally save Samantha from Part IV. She was the one who went skinny dipping, and died in the raft. I don't want to save her because of the character, more because I had a huge crush on Judie Aronson ever since the first time I saw Weird Science. :P Don't judge me, you all have your reasons, I have mine.

I would save Adrienne from Jason X. Had a crush on her when I was a kid. 

I mean come on she was just doing her job and had sympathy for Jason's monstrous appearance...

1 person likes this

How would the movie studio make money if that would to happen? :D

On ‎2017‎-‎08‎-‎23 at 3:37 PM, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Imagine all the deaths you could have prevented if someone had saved Jason.

jason-sad.jpg

5 hours ago, Dragonborn said:

How would the movie studio make money if that would to happen? :D

...with a series of It's A Wonderful Life style movies showing Jason and Pamela what might have been.

Doomed!!! You're all doomed!!!

of course crazy ralph from part 1 and 2 

friday 13th 1 ralph is awesome.jpg