Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RKSDooM

Victor Crowley

10 posts in this topic

So, for like a month I have been seeing that there was going to be a free 10th Anniversary showing of HATCHET in L.A. with Kane Hodder and the director, Adam Green in attendance. And, for like a month, I have been lamenting my inability to go.

Well, they just had it. Only it turned out that it wasn't a 10th Anniversary showing of HATCHET at all, but an unveiling of the filmed-in-secret newest sequel, titled VICTOR CROWLEY.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/248142/victor-crowley-lives-fourth-hatchet-film-reboots-franchise-road-show-announced/

I am so goddamn jazzed for this.

TheHansonGoons likes this

The 3rd film was such a let down so it can only go up from here. Can't wait! 

I disagree. I thought the third film was a step up from the second one, which I liked but found lackluster. Plus, Victor Crowley's appearance in part III is how he should've always looked.

Either way, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS! I've been saying for the last four years I wanted another one so I'm happy it's happening.

On 8/23/2017 at 3:18 AM, RKSDooM said:

So, for like a month I have been seeing that there was going to be a free 10th Anniversary showing of HATCHET in L.A. with Kane Hodder and the director, Adam Green in attendance. And, for like a month, I have been lamenting my inability to go.

Well, they just had it. Only it turned out that it wasn't a 10th Anniversary showing of HATCHET at all, but an unveiling of the filmed-in-secret newest sequel, titled VICTOR CROWLEY.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/248142/victor-crowley-lives-fourth-hatchet-film-reboots-franchise-road-show-announced/

I am so goddamn jazzed for this.

Awesome news! I am a huge fan of all the Hatchet movies. My question is...did Marybeth die in part 3? I hope they bring Danelle Harris back.

I haven't read anything about her being in this one. I know Laura Ortiz is in it. 

Even if Danielle Harris isn't in it, some sort of reference to her fate would go over just as well, imo. I'm cool with her not starring in it, just give the fans a bit of closure.

Saw VC last night in Philly. Funny, gory, lots of Easter eggs, and several surprises. Adam mentioned two scenes that will not make the released version but nothing that will take away from the movie. My wife and I had a great time!