lHeartBreakerl

The mystery deepens (blue dot)

198 posts in this topic

Think this might be something just to keep people distracted? 

You know like putting a cartoon on in front of children who are too busy throwing stuff... ?

Here's an idea. The person who came up with the dots should no longer be allowed to come up with stuff. Just a thought.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Ban_All_Music said:

Here's an idea. The person who came up with the dots should no longer be allowed to come up with stuff. Just a thought.

I bet it was the same person that had the idea for the new window and broken door animations. :lol:

If it really was for the update it's the stupidest gimmick I've seen in a while. 

Two images one with a blue dot and seven gray dots, the other with a blue dot, a black dot and six gray dots and somehow this is supposed to signify a date. What idiot thought this up? I'm having trouble finding the words to describe how idiotic this is. 

To the person who thought this up. Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

7 people like this

35 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

To the person who thought this up. Somewhere out there is a tree, tirelessly producing oxygen so you can breathe. I think you owe it an apology.

While I definitely don't think it should be applied to anyone at Gun Media or Illfonic, that is one of the funniest insults I have ever read. :lol:

2 people like this

Have an idea what the blue dots actually are (The original ten films ) so excluding the remake and FvJ, Which would have been 12. 8 + 2= 10 (October) Just a idea tho. They did say it would be somewhat like the films for single player.

On 8/31/2017 at 5:29 AM, Brigadius said:

If it really was for the update it's the stupidest gimmick I've seen in a while. 

Yeah but you couldn't possibly be SHOCKED at this point,could you?

So was all that really for the patch that introduced more problems, hence it never being explained? If so, that's embarrassing.

13 minutes ago, ColdArmy13 said:

So was all that really for the patch that introduced more problems, hence it never being explained? If so, that's embarrassing.

shit, I hope  that wasn't it.   I kind of think they just gave up on the whole blue dot of mystery, its been weeks since they have done anything with it.   

14 minutes ago, UsedToBeARobot said:

[REDACTED]

giphy.gif

2 people like this

@UsedToBeARobot Please review review the forum rules. Posting like that is not acceptable. Don't make a post like that again. Thank you.

Alright. I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that I think the blue dot reveal failed cert.

It's the only explanation.

/s

4 people like this

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Alright. I'm just gonna go out on a limb and say that I think the blue dot reveal failed cert.

It's the only explanation.

/s

HaHa,  you might be on to something there. 

I think the whole thing was a fail. Even the 2nd one where some are saying it has one black dot was a over sight on the creators behalf and wasn't attended to be different in shade than the others, they just didn't color match that dot with the other non-blue dots very well. "Crap all of the other dots are Charcoal black, but I  accidently used True black on one,  screw it, nobody will notice".

2 people like this

1 minute ago, savageboy said:

i think they might bring pamela to the game 

They have been pretty clear they are not bringing her for balance reasons.

idk then i just wanna know what the seven black dots and one blue mean 

3 minutes ago, savageboy said:

I hope they do! Also the blue dots were on the TV in the virtual cabin trailer.

yeah ik but what are the dots about and what are they trying to tell us

what do the dots mean 

Just now, savageboy said:

what do the dots mean 

I thought it ended up relating to the day the August patch was released.  Not certain though.  Either way, it seems we are well past whatever they were suggesting back then.  Lots of updates since.

I am bringing back.... Blue dot tape shown in Virtual Cabin 2.0... nothing said still... what went or is going on here?

Yeah, they made a real point of showing that image again on the Virtual Cabin 2.0 video.

So whatever it means, it's not something that's been officially revealed yet.

17 hours ago, savageboy said:

Nope.