Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AldermachXI

Your Favorite "Moment"

Favorite "Moment" ?   25 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your Favorite "Set Play" ?

• "The Stun and Fix"
    • "Jason vs Car"
    • "Waiting for Rescue"
    • "The Final Dash"
    • "Sneaky Escape"
    • Other - I'll Explain

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 posts in this topic

Ok. So this thread / poll will be for everyone to discuss their favorite in-game "Moment".

It's not to be confused with "Your greatest/proudest moments"...I'm talking about the "set plays" that happen from round-to-round.

Things like:

- "The Stun and Fix" - Where a group of Counselors is attempting to repair something and has to Stun Jason and complete the repair / make the call / start the car.

- "Jason vs Car" - Where Jason manages to stop the car more than once and a battle ensues to get back in / escape.

- "Waiting for Rescue" - Strategically moving from cabin to cabin while waiting for Police to arrive.

- "The Final Dash" - Making your way to the police exit after they've arrived.

- "Sneaky Escape" - Fixing something and escaping without tipping Jason off (bonus points for pocket knife disarming of traps).

My personal favorite is "Jason vs Car"...I love when I'm in the car and Jason stops it 2-3-4 times before we manage to escape. The best ones are the ones where you actually have to scatter from the car and come back to it later, hopefully after something else distracts Jason. Had a round recently where we were escaping in the car and Jason caused us to crash in the woods...Everyone scattered, and eventually the police were called. As soon as that happened I ran back to the car and escaped. The other 3 from the car ended up dying trying to go to the police. I even waited for them by the main road but they were all running into cabins near the police escapes instead. Guess they figured that was the easier escape...They were wrong.

TheHansonGoons likes this

3 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

None of them. Just getting to the xp screen alive or dead.

I guess getting through a match could be considered the best moment...

16 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I guess getting through a match could be considered the best moment...

Always. Well it is on xbox. 

Just now, RAGEVIRUS said:

Always.

I play mostly on PC, where 90% of matches end without issue, so I didn't think of that.

There is part of me that says the Stun and Fix because I love the teamwork and dedication, but nothing is as intense as as Jason stopping the car with 5 or 6 counselors trying to get in and repeatedly stun him, then start it, get grabbed again, stun, repeat. Although as AJ I do tend to fix phone fuse, call cops, then hide in a cabin and escape to cops a lot. So that would be my classic play.

A few more of my favorite moments is the driving on Robert Frost paths, backwards escapes, and car jukes. When you make a trip on Packanack or Higgins that is way off course and avoid him on main road, then swerve and dodge him right before escape point, very satisfying!

For Jason moments, using stealth then morphing next to someone holding a car or boat part and they suddenly see you and scream. Few things are more entertaining.

AldermachXI likes this

Jason vs Car is always exciting.  We had a car full of counselors, Jason stops it and kills two of us.  The other guy and I dart off to a nearby cabin.  While Jason is focused on the other guy, I loop back around to the car, get in and start it.  

Just as I start to feel bad about leaving the other guy behind, he comes sprinting to me and gets in.  He must have done something to stun Jason, because Jason desperately morphs close to us but is still too far away to stop the car.  Thanks to that poorly placed Morph, we got away.

AldermachXI likes this

8 minutes ago, Jasonsbff said:

Jason vs Car is always exciting.  We had a car full of counselors, Jason stops it and kills two of us.  The other guy and I dart off to a nearby cabin.  While Jason is focused on the other guy, I loop back around to the car, get in and start it.  

Just as I start to feel bad about leaving the other guy behind, he comes sprinting to me and gets in.  He must have done something to stun Jason, because Jason desperately morphs close to us but is still too far away to stop the car.  Thanks to that poorly placed Morph, we got away.

Yuuuup.

This stuff is the best.

Jasonsbff likes this

59 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I play mostly on PC, where 90% of matches end without issue, so I didn't think of that.

Must be nice.

"Sneaky Escape" (mostly due to I play Lone Wolf because nobody decides to use mics... also AJ or Deborah)

Found the fuse? Sneak to the fuse box, pocket knife the trap on it, successfully repair it, call the cops, then proceed to run for my life in one direction before Jason decides to Morph over to the phone house and see what shenanigans I've done.

Also the boat, the boat is nice. 

I don't know what it is about me but I tend to enjoy those chaotic situations and watching how everyone react to the situation. I don't know about everybody else but from my point of view nothing is more chaotic and entertaining than those car scrambles. 

J vs car.  Some of the funniest moments have come from watching Jason vs 4 over and over. 

As Jason: Attacking the car and seeing the little one flee!

As a Counselor: The second the kill animation started. I only experienced it once, but the trill was palpable.

One I experience more often is the dash to police. A good time when griefers aren't whacking me with a stick.

"Other" Today the kids tried to kill me as Jason. The first died trying to get my mask off. The second drowned trying to swim to the Island to get the sweater. The third died in the doorway with momma's sweater on. You don't touch mom's shit. The rest perished one by one due to a lack of a back up plan. I also LOVE catching kids in the boat. Once boat becomes "bait" it's fun to zoom around the lake drowning in the shit out of people.

Stun and fix! It's our favorite escape tactic. When I play with my friends we always use walkie talkies and when we find all parts we rush to car and fix it asap. Because most Jasons trap the car we just trigger the traps (unless have pocket knife) and let high repair stat guy fix them while other 2 fight Jason off.

Get closer to Jason together and hold block. If he grabs one the other will get easy swing. If Jason uses weapon it's the same thing but you need to be faster. Blocking reduces damage just nice.

Of course good Jasons beat the shit out of us but damn it's fun.

AldermachXI likes this