PrestonDelRey

Trucks/Vans

3 posts in this topic

Hi, so this Isn't something I'm begging for, it's just an idea.

What if in different game matches, there were different vehicles? They could hold more people but the parts are harder to find or add more parts.

For instance. A truck could hold three people in the front, and hold 4 in the back. Or a van could hold 2 in the front and 6 in the back.

The new parts could include tires, sparks plug, or the parts in the game already, just make them harder to find.

You could also make it so that the more people in the vehicle, the slower it goes or the harder it is to steer.

I like the truck from f13 part 2.

There are only 7 counselor players per game. Only the police should allow everyone to escape. There's always a 4 seat vehicle and a 2 seat vehicle, leaving 2 left to die or call the cops. There should always be 2 places left after all vehicles are gone. If there is a truck or van that holds 5 people, then there should be a 1-seat vehicle like a motorcycle or a 1-seat boat. And I agree that the truck or van should require 1 more part, and the 1-seat at most 2, maybe even 1 part. Maybe 1 part for a 1 seat boat and 2 parts for a motorcycle or vice versa.

6 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

There are only 7 counselor players per game. Only the police should allow everyon to escape. There's always a 4 seat vehicle and a 2 seat vehicle, leavingĀ  1 left to die or call the cops. There should always be at least 1, even 2 places left after all vehicles are gone. If there is a truck or van that holds 5 people, then there should be a 1-seat vehicle like a motorcycle or a 1-seat boat. And I agree that the truck or van should require 1 more part, and the 1-seat at most 2, maybe even 1 part. Maybe 1 part for a 1 seat boat and 2 parts for a motorcycle or vice versa.

Agree