PlayerAgainstTheMachine

Why kids are not that bad.

53 posts in this topic

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Oh over the years of moving around and long car trips. I can hold my bladder for some time lol 

Nice lol

There have been plenty of obnoxious adults  that I've played against/with. I'd take a kid that can reasonably carry themselves or function over an over 18 moron any day. Plus like it or not us older farts don't have the reaction times that they do. Which is probably why I can't hardly play twitch shooters with any semblance of skill

5 minutes ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

There have been plenty of obnoxious adults  that I've played against/with. I'd take a kid that can reasonably carry themselves or function over an over 18 moron any day. Plus like it or not us older farts don't have the reaction times that they do. Which is probably why I can't hardly play twitch shooters with any semblance of skill

I've been in lobbies where kids are pretty good and aren't annoying but that's rare for me on PS4. I come across kids who scream yell and claim they are the best at this game and yet when they are Jason they get only 1 kill and everyone else escapes. I don't have an issue with kids playing, adults can be worse but it's a 50/50 bag when it comes to some of the adults and kids. I had a match a few nights ago with three of my friends. we were in a lobby with a kid and some adults. The kid was talking trash and being annoying claiming I was a hacker because I have Savini Jason. I just rolled my eyes at that comment. He was chosen as Jason and everyone kept putting the beat down on him to the point at the end of the game he was claiming everyone was hacking and he had friends at Gun Media that would get us all banned from the game. Me knowing the rules informed the young man that by claiming this I can report him for lying and he quickly left the game. You get kids like that, I've had adults who just scream and yell and complain about things, one being me as Chad, Had one guy telling me I'm throwing the game because I'm playing Chad. Like how the heck and I throwing the game? He never did answer me. He was very toxic calling me a cracker n work and other toxic things. Do I have an issue with kids? Not really, we have mute options, use them to mute these people.