jenndar111

Energy drinks

9 posts in this topic

Energy drinks are leftover drinks left by the councilors, well, because they could be thirsty. The ones you find all over, lets say they are already drunk out of. these ones are filled, and will restore your stamina when running from Jason, since crouching takes a few seconds. This only takes 2 seconds (Or 3, if you want to add the cap opening detail) and if you say this is unrealistic, explain the med sprays healing straight away.

It's not about realism it's about balance. Counselors regenerate stamina, they don't regenerate health. There are perks to increase stamina regeneration. If there were items that could refill stamina then Jason would have a hell of a time catching anybody.

On the realism side... there were no energy drinks in the late 70's or 80's, at least none that were widely used outside of coffee or pop.

Unclebunt likes this

On 8/12/2017 at 7:07 PM, bewareofbears said:

On the realism side... there were no energy drinks in the late 70's or 80's, at least none that were widely used outside of coffee or pop.

Jolt Cola was speed tho. Shit I'm showing my age.

Camp_Blood_Killer likes this

2 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Jolt Cola was speed tho. Shit I'm showing my age.

I remember Jolt too. Wikipidea says it was created in 1985 so it would still be out of place on any current map in-game.

On 8/12/2017 at 8:07 PM, bewareofbears said:

What kind of HEATHEN calls a soda "pop?" Im sorry but I simply cannot hold civil discourse with a cretin who uses "pop" in reference to the nectar of the gods.

4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I remember Jolt too. Wikipidea says it was created in 1985 so it would still be out of place on any current map in-game.

You could drink that shit and then go fight Goku. 

bewareofbears likes this

1 hour ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

What kind of HEATHEN calls a soda "pop?" Im sorry but I simply cannot hold civil discourse with a cretin who uses "pop" in reference to the nectar of the gods.

Apparently it's a Canadian thing. ;)

JTDestroyer5900 likes this