Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Priizma

Keep getting error in private

9 posts in this topic

Everytime I start up a custom match and I'm host and 2 people join it gives me an error every time and it's pissing me off

35 minutes ago, Priizma said:

Everytime I start up a custom match and I'm host and 2 people join it gives me an error every time and it's pissing me off

You have to give a little more info for that.  What platform?  What does the error say? What version are you on?  Do you have any screenshots or video of it happening?  Info like that can really help pin point the issue for the dev team.  

Randy from Gun ran into this during his stream. His thought was that maybe the player (or you) might not have the latest update to the game. Just a thought thrown out there without any more info.

@Priizma  That error code is an installation problem. Maybe your update to the PS4 or Ft13th was corrupted somehow? I do not have a PS4, so I can't say for sure what it is, but it is definitely a problem with a version of either the system update or the game update.

Another possibility is that it could be a problem with the versions that people have that are joining your games too. If you were inviting the same people, one of them may have an earlier version of either the game or the PS4 software. If so, then the two versions are not compatible. Maybe ask your friends to download the latest versions of each.

I hope this helps. I'm sorry that I can't give more information as I do not have the console.

4 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

but you can't play online unless you take the update, so i don't think there is a version issue. 

That is why I mentioned the fact that he may have downloaded a corrupted update. That has happened to me on the XBox before. Like I said I don't have the PS4, so I am just trying to help the guy as much as I can with what he has provided. Here is a link with a little more info

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2017/04/13/psls-help-desk-ps4-error-code-ce-34878-0-fix/#/slide/1

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0