Akira

Can U Give Something For Max Level Players? And Buff Tiffany

30 posts in this topic

I use tiff most of the time,  use an epic repair skill for her and it's not so bad.  I have had success with full car repair and escape on my own with her.  It's a little hard but that's all in the fun of it IMO.  I think lachappa could use a speed buff just a little but tiff is fine the way she is really. All in how you play her and perks used. 

Tiff is fine. She can run and she is pretty quiet. In this game you have to play to your character's strengths. 

I wouldn't mind some more stuff for max level players tho.

Ever counselor has their role, those their own stats to fit said role.

A.J.- High Stealth and respectable repair, so she sneaks around gathering parts and repairing stuff unnoticed, her flaw is she has low speed and low stamina (at 4 each), so if she gets caught in a chase with Jason, her ability to survive drops drastically because she gets tired so easily, and she wont beat him in a foot race, and with her low strength and luck, she won't be able to hold off Jason long alone.

Adam-Decent Strength and Decent repair, means he is good at gathering parts, and even possibly fixing things himself if he needs to, he can fend off Jason and can outrun him for a short period.  His flaw is his low stamina and like A.J. low luck. So if you want to repair and have some 1 on 1 survive chance he is a solid choice.

Buggzy- High Strength High speed and High stamina, he is your grunt worker, he gathers parts, and can be a pain in the butt to Jason, because he has high speed and can face him one on one with high survival rate because of his brute strength (10/10), which helps stun durations, so buggzy with a ball bat is a pain for any Jason. Though he is lacking in the composure department with 4, he is still a solid choice to fend off/distract Jason to give others time to make repairs/escape from Jasons chase.

Chad-High Speed, High Luck decent repair.  Chad is Your distraction counselor, with his luck he has a better chance of things going his way in battle etc, with his high speed he can keep Jason busy on a wild goose chase.  His flaw is his 1/10 composure, meaning he gets scared easily, so equip some perks to manage his fear, and he is golden.  And with his 6/10 stealth, he can sneak away if the need arises.

Deborah- Similar to A.J. better repair stat, better luck stat, but she loses out on composure and stamina to A.J., but virtually the same play style, sneak around, repair objectives, and hope not to be caught in a 1 on 1 with Jason.

JR- basically the male version of Deborah, good at sneaking, great at repairing, but his downfall is his low speed and stamina (even though he sports slightly higher strength than Deborah) sneak, repair objectives, and if you are caught, chances are you are dead, the way I see JR is for Deborah players who want a bit more of a challenge.

Jenny, Highest composure, good stealth, she is more of a pack mule, sneak and find parts, and leave the for your repair team, with her high composure she won't get scared as easily, so you won't have to worry about that as much.  But with her low speed and stamina, she is going to have a hard time eluding Jason.

Kenny-Your Jack of all trades, but master of none, he is a good starting character to see what play style fits you the best, because he has 5/5 of everything. Just use him how you please.  But if you are unsure of your repair skill, leave it to a Deborah/JR/A.J.

Tiffany- Your best counselor in terms of survival imo, she has high stealth, respectable speed, and high stamina, she can gather parts, she can elude Jason, but she can't repair or fight back really being her down fall, she relies on her ability to escape Jason through her speed and stamina, or avoid him all together with her stealth, good choice for counsleors who prefer to try to avoid Jason all together.

Vanessa-she is your track star, 10/10 speed 9/10 stamina, and respectable strength, with a baseball bat she can be a mass annoyance to Jason.  She can outrun and elude Jason for long durations, and with the proper weapon can knock Jason on his back if he closes in, overall, a good choice for a distraction character/parts gatherer.

Back to the O.P. if you want to read through those and choose one that fits your play style, but by the sounds of it, you want someone with high stealth, high speed, and good repair...they just don't exist, the closest you are going to get is Kenny.

I main Tiffany, and she is fine as is. Her stamina is great, speed is ok, and her stealth is almost maxed to. But, when it comes to repair, I always try to seek out another counselor with high repair, if not, suck it up and do the repair yourself. Like what Jokesonu! said, use good repair perks if the QTE are really hard for you. But over all, she's fine as she is.

lazerus_86 likes this

Bottom line is that the characters are balanced at 35 points, so if a change is made to Tiff (who is my fav counselor to play), then there needs to be a change to all of them which would then be more than just a quick fix to the 1-2 repair. Therefore, things should just be kept the same. Though I do agree there should be some exclusive reward for the max level players, since they really deserve it for putting in all that game time in to get to that level.