Tattooey

Good Sportsmanship Club

671 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

Any Xbox members planning on being on tonight?

Wish I could but I gotta be up super early tomorrow. :/

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

Any Xbox members planning on being on tonight?

On nights. Working. Sorry.

Servers have been tight tonight on PlayStation. I got a few good rounds in with @JayBone Greenly and earlier @BoxingRouge before lightning ruined my fun.

2 people like this

I would love if someone could help me Kill Jason.Never did it before.I am on ps4 and my psn is Ninnos79.

1 hour ago, Ninnos said:

I would love if someone could help me Kill Jason.Never did it before.I am on ps4 and my psn is Ninnos79.

I believe @Definitelynotjason runs the PS4 group. Send him a message if you haven't been invited yet.

Im also glad to announce the Xbox branch hit 100 players today. So me, Arn & whoever else is interested will try to come up with an idea for an special event. Any ideas are welcome.

1 hour ago, Ninnos said:

1 minute ago, Tattooey said:

I believe @Definitelynotjason runs the PS4 group. Send him a message if you haven't been invited yet.

Im also glad to announce the Xbox branch hit 100 players today. So me, Arn & whoever else is interested will try to come up with an idea for an special event. Any ideas are welcome.

I got it. Your invite is on its way, @Ninnos:D

15 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

I am the PC guy!

19 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

I am the PC guy!

He's the PC, I'm the PlayStation.

will.jpg

3 people like this

On 06/09/2017 at 7:56 AM, Tattooey said:

That's great!

I like the idea of simply getting as many members on as possible, assign a few hosts, and have a few Private Match lobbies happening at the same time...We can hang out and celebrate what we've accomplished - we did what we set out to do (find good people to play with), make some new friends, and just have fun enjoying the game with others who appreciate it.

Thanks for throwing all of this together dude. It's made a world of difference playing this game on Xbox and I've enjoyed every game with this group.

2 people like this

On 9/8/2017 at 7:51 AM, AldermachXI said:

That's great!

I like the idea of simply getting as many members on as possible, assign a few hosts, and have a few Private Match lobbies happening at the same time...We can hang out and celebrate what we've accomplished - we did what we set out to do (find good people to play with), make some new friends, and just have fun enjoying the game with others who appreciate it.

Thanks for throwing all of this together dude. It's made a world of difference playing this game on Xbox and I've enjoyed every game with this group.

Your very welcome. Without everyone whose joined already this club would be been dead in the mud. Thats why I put a lot of emphasis on recruiting new people constantly. People don't use the club all the time some have conflicting schedules while others are at work. Some even take a break from the game. Which is fine. Nothing is wrong with that but it's important to keep recruiting. Keep bringing in new people to help compensate for the inactive until they return themselves. So there's always at least 1 maybe 2 people online if not more at any given time.

@Jokesonu! & I are trying to come up with a new idea for an event involving all the current club members.

I believe the best time for this event would be during the next major dlc drop. That's when we will see the most activity from everyone.

So I will schedule this event I guess in October on Friday the 13th. The event will insist of Jarvis house map mostly. We can do a few regular rounds maybe a few rounds where everyone is random player.

Another idea I had for an event that could potentially work is a "Kill or be Killed" event. Where all the counselors are not allowed to leave the map via car, boat, or cops. All players must use female characters. Everyone will be placed in a situation where they must attempt to kill Jason or risk being killed themselves. I know @ZiG ZaG would enjoy this very much.

Another idea I had for an event which I think could work is a"Hide & Seek" mode. Where counselors cannot once again escape with the car, boat, or cops. They must survive the entire night without escaping but on the other hand Jason cannot use shift at all to catch the counselors.

If anyone has any ideas regarding the events or has an idea of their own please feel free to share it. At this point I'm looking for new alternatives for playing online. I feel as if we shouldn't have to restrict ourselves to any particular game mode considering the lack of different types of game modes. Who knows maybe our imagination could award us with a new way to play the game depending on how well it's received & how successful it may become.

4 people like this

2 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Your very welcome. Without everyone whose joined already this club would be been dead in the mud. Thats why I put a lot of emphasis on recruiting new people constantly. People don't use the club all the time some have conflicting schedules while others are at work. Some even take a break from the game. Which is fine. Nothing is wrong with that but it's important to keep recruiting. Keep bringing in new people to help compensate for the inactive until they return themselves. So there's always at least 1 maybe 2 people online if not more at any given time.

@Jokesonu! & I are trying to come up with a new idea for an event involving all the current club members.

I believe the best time for this event would be during the next major dlc drop. That's when we will see the most activity from everyone.

So I will schedule this event I guess in October on Friday the 13th. The event will insist of Jarvis house map mostly. We can do a few regular rounds maybe a few rounds where everyone is random player.

Another idea I had for an event that could potentially work is a "Kill or be Killed" event. Where all the counselors are not allowed to leave the map via car, boat, or cops. All players must use female characters. Everyone will be placed in a situation where they must attempt to kill Jason or risk being killed themselves. I know @ZiG ZaG would enjoy this very much.

Another idea I had for an event which I think could work is a"Hide & Seek" mode. Where counselors cannot once again escape with the car, boat, or cops. They must survive the entire night without escaping but on the other hand Jason cannot use shift at all to catch the counselors.

If anyone has any ideas regarding the events or has an idea of their own please feel free to share it. At this point I'm looking for new alternatives for playing online. I feel as if we shouldn't have to restrict ourselves to any particular game mode considering the lack of different types of game modes. Who knows maybe our imagination could award us with a new way to play the game depending on how well it's received & how successful it may become.

A lot of these are really good.

I've played this "mode" inadvertently before. My Shift stopped working after it's first use (randomly teleported me into the lake) pre-patch. Had to play the whole remainder of the match with NO shift. 7/7 with Part 7. Dear God that was the hardest Jason match in history for me.

b0oO9.gif

I would like to thank everyone I played with yesterday afternoon. GG guys.

2 people like this

Hey guys,  also wanted to mention that any ides you would be much appreciated,  as tattooey has said we have been working on some more ideas on making it even more fun for players to enjoy the game. Could even do some car racing, fastest swimmer.  All sorts of things can be done to have fun and get some good laughs and memorable moments. I am excited to see what fun can be had and playing the new dlc.  Gonna be a lot of fun

Just saw that we're up to 91 members on the PlayStation community!:D

2 people like this

1 hour ago, BoxingRouge said:

Just saw that we're up to 91 members on the PlayStation community!:D

That's great news!

Nice to see our little community of cool players thriving.

1 person likes this

It's very great. I'm really happy to see the group doing well, the quality is really high.

I haven't played F13th since the 2nd, way too much on and I'm cramming to clear some of my backlog on other games (agh, my right wrist aches from Assassin's Creed Syndicate!) but I will play again obviously at some point. And no doubt I'll definitely be down for that proposed October 13th group event, at least for a little time (it's my birthday so I'll be otherwise occupied for some of that evening!)

Yeah...I think it's been 3 days since I've played now. Longest stretch without playing since launch.

Seems people are really waiting on the next patch and the Spring Break content. Gun / Illfonic are under a lot of pressure to get this one right.

I would be playing. I'm on a goofy work shift, the wife has Jury Duty, and I have to watch the kid after pre-school, but before dropping him off at the grandparents to go to work. :o So forum dwelling is about all I can manage right now during the week.

25 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

I would be playing. I'm on a goofy work shift, the wife has Jury Duty, and I have to watch the kid after pre-school, but before dropping him off at the grandparents to go to work. :o So forum dwelling is about all I can manage right now during the week.

I get to play on Thursday and Friday nights.  Rest of the week is work, kid, and listening to Iron Horse pull off some crazy ass bluegrass covers of Metallica, Ozzy, GnR, etc.  Lol.  It's a wild ride. 

2 people like this

I'm on every single day in the mornings from about 745 am to 12 noon est. and at night as well usually starting at 845pm until I get sleepy lol I work at home during the day but I'm on here as well a lot