Tattooey

Good Sportmenship Club

266 posts in this topic

Color me interested. Though my availability is not entirely consistent. I may drop out after a match but I will never rage quit

4 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Hopefully if this works we can invite new friends however we meet them. Be it the forum or in a quickplay match.

Please anyone interested message me or reply your gamertag. I'd like all forum members to be admins. Name of club is "Crystal Lake Employment Agency"

Stealing that name for PS4! Anyone want in on the PlayStation chapter, PM me with your PSN tag.

Maddogg_8121 likes this

Yeah, we really need to start a group on XBox. I just got TK shotgunned by a p.o.s. Tommy Jarvis at the police exit, and the game went down, presumably to host quit. 

50 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Let me know when it is up.  I'm down.  

Same here. Unfortunately i have little time to play as much as i would like, but am down. My ps4 gamertag is Slaytanicus_1987

Maddogg_8121 likes this

56 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Let me know when it is up.  I'm down.  

I'll have it up tomorrow. Anyone interested on PS4, PM me here with your gamertag.

Maddogg_8121 likes this

We had a good night tonight unfortunately we didn't have room & matches already started so just barely missed @AldermachXI & @TheHansonGoons but hopefully tomorrow I can invite some more people.

On that note got a chance to play quite a few games with @ColdArmy13 the overall quality of the matches weren't to bad. I can only assume everyone had a good time. If you guys like throw him an add.

ColdArmy13 and TheHansonGoons like this

@Deadlytaco88 I'm just hopped off F13 for the night. I'll definitely be on tomorrow tho maybe we can catch each other then.

Btw I believe some people from the club are currently on ATM.

19 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

@Deadlytaco88 I'm just hopped off F13 for the night. I'll definitely be on tomorrow tho maybe we can catch each other then.

Btw I believe some people from the club are currently on ATM.

Sounds good. Yeah i invited those on.

TheHansonGoons likes this

On 13/08/2017 at 6:13 AM, Deadlytaco88 said:

Sounds good. Yeah i invited those on.

Hey taco! Sorry I missed you. I was Jason when you invited me, so had to finish that match. By the time I went to go to your game, your lobby was full or done because I couldn't join. I will be on for a bit in the morning and early afternoon if you guys are on and want to meet up! I will have to add you to the friends list, as well as @ColdArmy13

On 12/08/2017 at 9:11 AM, Ghostboy20 said:

Okay I fix this for you. You made it sound they could do these thing. 

Why did I read that post in Evgeni Malkin's voice?

I am score!

Ghostboy20 likes this

37 minutes ago, csharris4 said:

I would love to get in on this action for Xbox.   GT is SLAPNUTS840

Feel free to add me. Gt is the same, TheHansonGoons. If you are on early the next couple days, we will play for sure

1 hour ago, csharris4 said:

I would love to get in on this action for Xbox.   GT is SLAPNUTS840

GT is Deadlytaco88. I am currently still on. Lol

Thanks for the add!  I was going to jump in last night but I just got back from a party and was pretty tanked.  Probably wouldn't have been for the best.  Lol.  

Hey, sorry I missed your invites last night @Tattooey and @ColdArmy13...Was in a match with my usual Xbox crew and have notifications pop ups disabled do to invite spam from the other big clubs.

I'll be playing today/tonight for sure so hopefully we'll catch each other.

We definitely got some good matches in this morning. I'd very much like to see more forum members. Throw is your Xbox gamertags & we will shoot you an invite.

I will probably be on later tonight.  I have a concert until 7 or 8 but will try to get some time in.  I will for sure be on Monday.  

2 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

Anyone down to join me & @Deadlytaco88 tonight?

How long ya gonna be on? I've got an episode of GoT to watch and I'll be on.

I'd be interested. No rage quitting or other such d-baggery here.

Gt: Michael315 

xbox one

Your more then welcome to join Michael. Everyday we recruit more & more people. We try to populate the lobby with committed players who just want to play & have fun.

I sent you a club invite. Your welcome to add anyone you like & look for players who are online.