Rexfellis

Ghostboy20 is a celebrity!

59 posts in this topic

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I wasn't Jason so I could only help Randy which I failed xD 

Should've been a snap team kill ;) haha! Hope you had fun dude.

50 minutes ago, Unclebunt said:

Should've been a snap team kill ;) haha! Hope you had fun dude.

I had a lot of fun. I don't team kill. Unless it's people who are team killing then I just take them out lol 

To the people who think watching people stream or watch game videos on YouTube is stupid

Well people who subscribed to PewDiePie would disagree with you on that

If one of my friends are streaming I watch to show support for other streamers I watch to see what the game play is like and watch a few people stream it to see if it’s worth buying so I don’t see nothing bad about watching people play

it's like you go to your friends house are you gonna be like I’m not going to watch you play that would be fucking stupid I bet you weren’t like that when you were a kid when you went to your friends house 

1 hour ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

it's like you go to your friends house are you gonna be like I’m not going to watch you play that would be fucking stupid I bet you weren’t like that when you were a kid when you went to your friends house 

When I was a kid I use to do this. I watched my friend play single player games and I would watch and help if I could. 

On 8/12/2017 at 5:58 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

When I was a kid I use to do this. I watched my friend play single player games and I would watch and help if I could. 

Meant for the people who were bitching about people watching other people play

Hey what's up guys! Would love to play with some of you guys sometime! Always have a mic and I'm pretty fly for a white guy don't let my PSN fool you ahaha 

some might already know me. From Twitter @ElmStreetGame

2 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Meant for the people who were bitching about people watching other people play

I know it was meant for someone else but I just wanted to point out that I did that as a kid lol 

20 minutes ago, PSN:TriggaCrip2 said:

Hey what's up guys! Would love to play with some of you guys sometime! Always have a mic and I'm pretty fly for a white guy don't let my PSN fool you ahaha 

some might already know me. From Twitter @ElmStreetGame

Yeah saw you on twitter man. I'm not at my PS4 right now if you want add me, it's the same as my username on here.