Rexfellis

Ghostboy20 is a celebrity!

59 posts in this topic

Watched most of Randy's stream tonight, and our own little Ghostboy20 got to play in a match with him. He did well. He just missed the chance to play with Larry Zerner (Shelly from Part 3). Randy invited him, but another player got in before he could. It was cool to see one of our own in a match. That was the first stream of Randy's that I have watched. Hopefully, he will stream on Steam soon, and I'll take a shot at getting into a match.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably be back to Steam in 2 weeks time. This was the first on PS4, next week is Xbox, then I'd assume he'll be back on PC.

It really is a lot of fun to play live on stream with Randy knowing that so many fans are watching. Glad our campaign to get you in worked ;)

Rexfellis likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AldermachXI said:

Probably be back to Steam in 2 weeks time. This was the first on PS4, next week is Xbox, then I'd assume he'll be back on PC.

It really is a lot of fun to play live on stream with Randy knowing that so many fans are watching. Glad our campaign to get you in worked ;)

We did what we could. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Probably be back to Steam in 2 weeks time. This was the first on PS4, next week is Xbox, then I'd assume he'll be back on PC.

It really is a lot of fun to play live on stream with Randy knowing that so many fans are watching. Glad our campaign to get you in worked ;)

 

6 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

We did what we could. :)

 

I'm out of likes so I can't like. But I thank you all so much for the help. I can't wait for his next streams. I may not be able to play again but I still had fun with everyone in the chat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I got to play with Randy tonight 

20821220_1569540903090490_642454211_o.jp

I loved his facial expression that last game when the guy accidentally team killed him lol He was truly shocked and was like," What the hell happened to me?", all bummed out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I loved his facial expression that last game when the guy accidentally team killed him lol He was truly shocked and was like," What the hell happened to me?", all bummed out.

I was shocked to see him get killed too. But guess some trolls go into his game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ethan said:

I loved his facial expression that last game when the guy accidentally team killed him lol He was truly shocked and was like," What the hell happened to me?", all bummed out.

Haha yeah. I was like, "Uhhh...he shot you Randy. But it was an accident!" His expression was priceless. @Ghostboy20 I don't think the guy did it on purpose. I think he just panicked and didn't take the time to aim.

 chunk_70.jpg?Expires=1800934237&Signatur

 

That wasn't from the stream, but that was pretty close to the look on his face. 😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I was shocked to see him get killed too. But guess some trolls go into his game. 

it was an accident. Jason was behind him and the guy shot jason and it hit jason and him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Haha yeah. I was like, "Uhhh...he shot you Randy. But it was an accident!" His expression was priceless. @Ghostboy20 I don't think the guy did it on purpose. I think he just panicked and didn't take the time to aim.

 chunk_70.jpg?Expires=1800934237&Signatur

 

That wasn't from the stream, but that was pretty close to the look on his face. 😂

 

That looked about right lol 

4 minutes ago, Ethan said:

it was an accident. Jason was behind him and the guy shot jason and it hit jason and him.

Well from how it looked on stream it didn't but eh that's just me 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the hell do people watch others playing a video game? Just play the fucking game yourself. Its bad enough having to watch the rest of a game you've died/survived in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Why the hell do people watch others playing a video game? Just play the fucking game yourself. Its bad enough having to watch the rest of a game you've died/survived in.

Usually I would agree with this. But having the chance to play a match with Larry and Randy is enough reason for me. First time ive even logged into twitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Why the hell do people watch others playing a video game? Just play the fucking game yourself. Its bad enough having to watch the rest of a game you've died/survived in.

It's like youtube but live lol You watch it all go down. Now being able to play with Larry and Randy is awesome sadly I missed Larry but got into a round with Randy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Usually I would agree with this. But having the chance to play a match with Larry and Randy is enough reason for me. First time ive even logged into twitch.

Play with. Yes. Watch. No. 

MattyFresh likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Play with. Yes. Watch. No. 

Well considering I don't know either of them personally to call and ask if they want to play, the next best option is to join their channel so when he says he is sending invites, you can put your name out there. Will I follow his channel weekly, no. If he's on PS4 and I have a chance to play,sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So you need to watch them all night just incase you get an invite? Doesnt sound worth it. Thats valuable killing/surviving time of your own you're giving up. I can understand someone watching gameplay videos before a game is released to decide if you want to buy it. But watching some people,  regardless of who they are, play a game you own already seems pretty pointless. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

So you need to watch them all night just incase you get an invite? Doesnt sound worth it. Thats valuable killing/surviving time of your own you're giving up. I can understand someone watching gameplay videos before a game is released to decide if you want to buy it. But watching some people,  regardless of who they are, play a game you own already seems pretty pointless. 

Different people have different ideas about what is entertainment. I used to watch YouTube videos of a guy that played Hearthstone back when I played to get tips and pointers about different cards. I did the same thing with Rainbow Six: Siege. I learned some basic strats that I developed further later during play. I still watch Friday the 13th videos and Streams of people who I find entertaining and funny.

Also, there are some people out there who are bad a games and they know they are bad at games. So, they like watching other people play. Kind of a "live vicariously through others" thing, I guess. One of my friends is great at sports and arcade-type games, but is horrible at FPS, horror survival, and strategy games. But he watches H2ODelirious, Cartoonz, and those guys all of the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

So you need to watch them all night just incase you get an invite? Doesnt sound worth it. Thats valuable killing/surviving time of your own you're giving up. I can understand someone watching gameplay videos before a game is released to decide if you want to buy it. But watching some people,  regardless of who they are, play a game you own already seems pretty pointless. 

Would you go to a bands concert that you already own the cd and heard their songs a hundred times if you got the chance to see them  and interact with them?

That's why I watched. Sure I already own the game and have logged hours. If my memory recalls from the other thread, you and I are both level 96.

But in those hundreds of hours, how many games have you played with Larry and Randy? As I said earlier, I have never logged into twitch. But the chance to play against them made it worth it. Im sure Ghost enjoyed his time with them and instead of playing the game he already owns and having an everyday match against more random people in the lobby, He can have the memory of trying to save the creator from Jason and watching Shelly Die in game as well as on the movie screen.

To each their own.

AldermachXI likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how Randy would react if he's streaming and in the match someone start glitching or kill him with the shotgun, would be really cringe but funny at the same. And yeah I watched the stream today and I laughed so hard in some moments xD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Would you go to a bands concert that you already own the cd and heard their songs a hundred times if you got the chance to see them  and interact with them?

That's why I watched. Sure I already own the game and have logged hours. If my memory recalls from the other thread, you and I are both level 96.

But in those hundreds of hours, how many games have you played with Larry and Randy? As I said earlier, I have never logged into twitch. But the chance to play against them made it worth it. Im sure Ghost enjoyed his time with them and instead of playing the game he already owns and having an everyday match against more random people in the lobby, He can have the memory of trying to save the creator from Jason and watching Shelly Die in game as well as on the movie screen.

To each their own.

I did have fun watching and getting a chance to play. To me I can do both play and watch lol But I enjoy playing the game I wish I was quicker to save Randy's life but I did try maybe next time down the road. 

4 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I wonder how Randy would react if he's streaming and in the match someone start glitching or kill him with the shotgun, would be really cringe but funny at the same. And yeah I watched the stream today and I laughed so hard in some moments xD.

He did get shot. Tho it might have been an accident 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Would you go to a bands concert that you already own the cd and heard their songs a hundred times if you got the chance to see them  and interact with them?

That's why I watched. Sure I already own the game and have logged hours. If my memory recalls from the other thread, you and I are both level 96.

But in those hundreds of hours, how many games have you played with Larry and Randy? As I said earlier, I have never logged into twitch. But the chance to play against them made it worth it. Im sure Ghost enjoyed his time with them and instead of playing the game he already owns and having an everyday match against more random people in the lobby, He can have the memory of trying to save the creator from Jason and watching Shelly Die in game as well as on the movie screen.

To each their own.

Again. Play with. Yes. Bands are supposed to be watched. Videogames are supposed to be played. Im done arguing. I just think its a waste of time when you could be playing yourself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now