jenndar111

Backpacks

10 posts in this topic

So imagine: You have 3 pocket knives, then theres the phone box part. You can't get it, cuz that other guy will steal your pocket knife, and maybe not repair the phone box if he grabs the part.

Backpacks are randomly found around the map, and its color is its rarity.

Blue = 1 space, green = 2 spaces, red = 3 spaces.

red is the hardest to find.

Blue is the easiest.

like how I think?

And you can only carry 1 backpack. anyy weapons you have, you still have, since you just put the backpack on your back.

Moe9999633 likes this

8 hours ago, Dr. Lecter said:

Then no shotgun for you?

Oh, thats a problem.

Ok, so say the backpack looks like this image. the straps on the back look like it could fit a gun

uggage-bags-backpacks-2016-camouflage-military.jpg

Wait! I can get 3 pocket knives the fuse two sets of keys and carry the gas can around until everyone is dead, then drop can, loot corpses for spray and fight off Jason?

- every griefer ever. 

Seriously though, not to be a wet blanket but, isn't the limited capacity a strong feature of survival horror?

they would have to increase drops of everything that isn't objective or a speed looter could hoard everything.

Edit: It's Hoard not Horde. Miswording, that is definitely why I am not Jason.

JTDestroyer5900 and Quinn FTW like this

I disagree sorry, Don't want to increase advantages to counsellors or Jason I think the game is balanced well as it is.

Having the ability to carry MORE items isn't any good as with 3, you have that personal struggle as in "oh crap what shall I leave to take this instead" where as if you could carry more, that aspect is completely gone.

How about instead we can find Fanny Packs scattered throughout the map. They add 1 inventory slot, but every nearby councilor laughs at you for your horrible fashion sense, making pings on Jason's sound radar appear more frequently. Furthermore, cycling between items makes a loud zipper noise that appears on Js noise radar. The upside is that Jason is stunned by your bad fashion sense the first time he grabs you, allowing you a free escape(at the loss of your dignity).

1 minute ago, JTDestroyer5900 said:

How about instead we can find Fanny Packs scattered throughout the map. They add 1 inventory slot, but every nearby councilor laughs at you for your horrible fashion sense, making pings on Jason's sound radar appear more frequently. Furthermore, cycling between items makes a loud zipper noise that appears on Js noise radar. The upside is that Jason is stunned by your bad fashion sense the first time he grabs you, allowing you a free escape(at the loss of your dignity).

That is so 80's.

Oh, can we get K-way jackets! That would be boss!