Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AldermachXI

Fridaythe13thgame (Randy) is LIVE on Twitch

59 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Malevolence said:

I see.  Well guess that means another week of being ignored on the subject. 

They aren't going to take them away from people. Leak happened, MS and Sony both fucked this up. But whatever...move on. I'm a backer with Savini and don't even care.

Sucks. But it is what it is.

RANDY GETTING TEAMKILLED at 3 hrs 30 minutes.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/166280795

2 hours ago, Malevolence said:

I feel like he's playing on PS4 because he knows there are thousands of Savini's on xbox that shouldn't be and does not want to address it.

A bunch have already been removed.  They started doing wipes 2 weeks ago and seem to be rolling them out in waves.  It went from 6 every game to roughly now maybe one or two every other game for me.  Honestly the Savini Jason fiasco is old news now.  I don't see why people want to keep bringing it up when it has already been discussed 1,000 times and handled by the Devs.  Its just beating a dead horse now.  

1 hour ago, Corkenstein said:

A bunch have already been removed.  They started doing wipes 2 weeks ago and seem to be rolling them out in waves.  It went from 6 every game to roughly now maybe one or two every other game for me.  Honestly the Savini Jason fiasco is old news now.  I don't see why people want to keep bringing it up when it has already been discussed 1,000 times and handled by the Devs.  Its just beating a dead horse now.  

Agreed. But you'll see eventually that this is exactly how things go here ;)

Same goes for all the repeat threads by new members. Mods had to lock a bunch yesterday because people don't search/add to the discussion. They just make threads.

4 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

I noticed he unfriended someone and then blocked them during gameplay, I just went to the bathroom at the very minute so I didn't see what happened. Anybody know?

Just curious.

From what I could tell, the guy was constantly spamming his notification box. 

I eventually muted a guy in the Stream chat. He kept saying "Make Daryl Dixon DLC, that would be badass" "Make Leatherface DLC, that would be badass", "Make Chucky DLC, that would be badass". When I responded to each one of those messages that the horror icons deserved their own games, not just a DLC skin in an established game, he got all petulant like a child and started talking shit. So I muted him. I think @AldermachXIhad a lovely conversation with him though! 😂 😂 

Oh you know I did...That's one of my biggest annoyances when it comes to gaming...people saying "Add *insert DLC IP that makes no fucking sense* to the game!"..He took it really personal when I told him they only have the F13 license and not even for all the films...

Then when someone's rebuttal is "Well why not?" I just get angry...You have to be a complete moron not to understand licensing AND scope of the game. If he was like 7, I could let it go. But he wasn't a kid. He was just a meathead. He even threatened me in the chat...

But that's why even Pamela is a terrible idea. You can't use Pamela in any of the same ways you use Jason, therefore you need an entirely different game for her. New Mode? Maaaybe. But even that's a stretch as it would require changing up the entire game dynamic.

Let it be Jason. Add more Jasons. Add more counselors and "heroes" from the movies like Tommy...more maps with maybe new things to search/open. The current formula works great. We just need more.

9 hours ago, Davidt said:

Yeah everyone was telling him to go shoot them back when he spawned as tommy

I was one lol 

Randy won't be streaming tonight as he's not feeling good. Hope he feels better soon.

8 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Randy won't be streaming tonight as he's not feeling good. Hope he feels better soon.

If they are in crunch time right now to get all the patch stuff out, I don't blame him.  16 hour or more days 7 days a week is brutal.  At least that's how it was for me at EA.  A few times I had to sleep on the couch at the studio for 4 hours when we were pulling 20 hour days for a couple of weeks.  Feel better @Randygbk!

Ghostboy20 and AldermachXI like this