Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AldermachXI

Fridaythe13thgame (Randy) is LIVE on Twitch

57 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Watched him leave in a car with the battery. All respect was lost. Lol And yes I know items wash up on the shore but you would be shocked how many people dont know that. 

lol Randy isn't the best F13 player :P He does some silly stuff like that at times. He's more of a producer...not a big gameplay guy I'd imagine. Which I know makes it weird that he's the one streaming. But whatevever lol

K3ys3r S0z3 likes this

17 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I finally got in lol And I tried to save him and die

Well he did jump right out the window when Jason smashed that power box lol

6 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

That's just how it goes sometimes :P

Yeah but I had fun.

3 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Yeah that was funny. 

AldermachXI likes this

6 minutes ago, Ethan said:

Yeah, Randy is not the best player. :lol::lol: And, he is definitely not the best driver! 😱  It sure was fun to watch the stream though. You did good Ghostboy20.

AldermachXI likes this

16 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Yeah, Randy is not the best player. :lol::lol: And, he is definitely not the best driver! 😱  It sure was fun to watch the stream though. You did good Ghostboy20.

I was trying to my hardest but I was killed too early xD 

29 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

What is Randy's PS4 handle?  I'd like to add him and try to get in sometime.  

randygbk

That's his handle on basically all platforms. Even Switch apparently.

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

randygbk

That's his handle on basically all platforms. Even Switch apparently.

You heard it here first everyone! Friday the 13th is coming to the Switch! 

j03audette likes this

Couldn't help but notice the pings and frame jumps the whole time unfortunately. At least I know it isn't just the Xbox that looks that way.

7 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You heard it here first everyone! Friday the 13th is coming to the Switch! 

Oh man! Would that be horrible or what? First, you have to hook up your phone (and keep it on, with the screen lit up), download a third party app for in-game chat, probably get dropped 16 times before the game even launched, and then you would have to turn it all of to recharge your phone. Then...finally...you get in! Yay! 

The game has no violence, no cursing, and all players are wearing full length pants and sweatshirts because there cannot be too much skin. Instead of axes, machetes, and pitchforks, Jason will be carrying ping pong paddles, rubber mallets, and foam swords. Instead of shotguns, flare guns, and bats, counselors will have paintball guns, nerf guns, and oversized boxing gloves.

Sounds like a blast!!! 😂😂

8 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Oh man! Would that be horrible or what? First, you have to hook up your phone (and keep it on, with the screen lit up), download a third party app for in-game chat, probably get dropped 16 times before the game even launched, and then you would have to turn it all of to recharge your phone. Then...finally...you get in! Yay! 

The game has no violence, no cursing, and all players are wearing full length pants and sweatshirts because there cannot be too much skin. Instead of axes, machetes, and pitchforks, Jason will be carrying ping pong paddles, rubber mallets, and foam swords. Instead of shotguns, flare guns, and bats, counselors will have paintball guns, nerf guns, and oversized boxing gloves.

So, basically...

DamonD7 likes this

12 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Hello skyrim is being put on the switch Jeezs xD 

4 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

So, basically...

Yeah that's what I was thinking xD 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Hello skyrim is being put on the switch Jeezs xD 

I was just making fun of the clunky chat "options" on the Switch with all of the wires and peripherals you had to hook up to be able to talk on Splatoon 2. Also, the whole cartoony aspect of that game. I am an old school Nintendo fan since the first console, but I have zero respect for their business decisions of the last decade or so. My kiddo has a 3DS, I did purchase the NES Classic, and will probably get a Super NES Classic. But, I really think the switch has under-performed on almost every level, especially multiplayer. But, like many subjects on this board, that is just my lowly opinion. :)

Just now, Rexfellis said:

I was just making fun of the clunky chat "options" on the Switch with all of the wires and peripherals you had to hook up to be able to talk on Splatoon 2. Also, the whole cartoony aspect of that game. I am an old school Nintendo fan since the first console, but I have zero respect for their business decisions of the last decade or so. My kiddo has a 3DS, I did purchase the NES Classic, and will probably get a Super NES Classic. But, I really think the switch has under-performed on almost every level, especially multiplayer. But, like many subjects on this board, that is just my lowly opinion. :)

I was making a joke. Skyrim isn't online it's all single player sooo you can a chance to mess with me there. But oh well. If it did come to the Switch I would be shocked. 

1 minute ago, Deadlytaco88 said:

Was really looking forward to watching more than 30 minutes but had to go to work. From what I'm reading it seems like it was a blast to watch.

It was a fun stream. He got shot by someone who I think was trying to shoot Jason but missed and the look of shock was on his face. 

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

It was a fun stream. He got shot by someone who I think was trying to shoot Jason but missed and the look of shock was on his face. 

That was funny "what just happened"

39 minutes ago, Davidt said:

That was funny "what just happened"

I saw that and was like "Oh you gotta be kidding me" I was waiting for him to say "Alright, time to bring out the hammer of doom" xD 

1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I saw that and was like "Oh you gotta be kidding me" I was waiting for him to say "Alright, time to bring out the hammer of doom" xD 

Yeah everyone was telling him to go shoot them back when he spawned as tommy

I noticed he unfriended someone and then blocked them during gameplay, I just went to the bathroom at the very minute so I didn't see what happened. Anybody know?

Just curious.

I feel like he's playing on PS4 because he knows there are thousands of Savini's on xbox that shouldn't be and does not want to address it.

47 minutes ago, Malevolence said:

I feel like he's playing on PS4 because he knows there are thousands of Savini's on xbox that shouldn't be and does not want to address it.

Xbox next Friday.