Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AldermachXI

Fridaythe13thgame (Randy) is LIVE on Twitch

57 posts in this topic

Just now, AldermachXI said:

lol kinda bummed he's playing on PS4 tonight. I've played on almost every stream up until now :( 

I'm hoping I get to play cuz man I wanna try and work with Randy or kill him lol 

Just now, bewareofbears said:

Let us know if anything interesting comes out of it news-wise. Like elaboration on a blue dot...

He's already stated they ain't talking about it 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah I know lol I was like "Dang it" 

He's held off from streaming for a long time. I wonder if folks are still going to jump in there to ask some of their tougher questions about banning, etc.

5 minutes ago, Deadlytaco88 said:

Well so far so good...lol

It's... burning kent 

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

He's held off from streaming for a long time. I wonder if folks are still going to jump in there to ask some of their tougher questions about banning, etc.

Yeah bet he missed it tho lol 

16 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Nah. People are over that now. Reason prevailed and people realized the dick head was rightfully banned :)

News: Another patch is currently in Certification. Will release a.s.a.p.

Wow, that means it will be out anywhere from tomorrow to early next week.  When I was at EA it would usually take a week(sometimes less) to go through cert from MS and Sony if they do not find any problems.  Lets hope Sony and MS approve it!  

AldermachXI likes this

2 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Wow, that means it will be out anywhere from tomorrow to early next week.  When I was at EA it would usually take a week(sometimes less) to go through cert from MS and Sony if they do not find any problems.  Lets hope Sony and MS approve it!  

I'm hoping Monday 

22 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Nah. People are over that now. Reason prevailed and people realized the dick head was rightfully banned :)

News: Another patch is currently in Certification. Will release a.s.a.p.

I wonder if the patch will include the smaller maps, emotes and friendly fire changes. That would be awesome though I'm not going to get my hopes up. Any bug fixes are good fixes. :)

1 minute ago, bewareofbears said:

I wonder if the patch will include the smaller maps, emotes and friendly fire changes. That would be awesome though I'm not going to get my hopes up. Any bug fixes are good fixes. :)

I have a feeling it will. I think they only teased that stuff because it most likely went out for Certification. So the wait time simply becomes however long cert takes...Which as we know, can be longer than anticipated. Hopefully it goes through quickly.

Just now, AldermachXI said:

I have a feeling it will. I think they only teased that stuff because it most likely went out for Certification. So the wait time simply becomes however long cert takes...Which as we know, can be longer than anticipated. Hopefully it goes through quickly.

I'm a patient man but I'm admittedly anxious for the teamkilling change. It'll be a new/better game in my eyes. :)

weirdkid5 likes this

10 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm a patient man but I'm admittedly anxious for the teamkilling change. It'll be a new/better game in my eyes. :)

I guess I'm fortunate that it's only happened to me a few times. If someone comes and attacks me, I fight back and it usually ends with them dead or they stop.

Definitely seems to be more of a thing on consoles that PC too.

1 minute ago, SDA said:

I've got PS4, let's see if I can get it handed to me, lol.

I'm on PS4 and I was soooo close getting in

Watched him leave in a car with the battery. All respect was lost. Lol And yes I know items wash up on the shore but you would be shocked how many people dont know that.