rizistr

Did Gun just confirm Roy will be added?

139 posts in this topic

Hm. New 21 pilots album cover looks decent.

Sorry for the double post. But here's a video:

10 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Sorry for the double post. But here's a video:

After thinking about it I think it's single player and the blue is highlighting the story we will be jumping into it. 

Just a thought, but the blue dot is the 5th one in either direction if you start from the top left.

5th dot, 5th movie, blue dot, blue chevrons.

Either way, I am pulling for Roy.

RandallFlagg likes this

Just now, Corkenstein said:

Nothing useful to add. agnes. That was a lackluster comment.

Nah I have just been disappointed and bored with the game as of late. Was hoping for some good DLC to spice things up

2 minutes ago, Grape said:

Just a thought, but the blue dot is the 5th one in either direction if you start from the top left.

What if i wanna start from top right

1 minute ago, agnes said:

Nah I have just been disappointed and bored with the game as of late. Was hoping for some good DLC to spice things up

I heard they are adding some toasty buns to the game

5941a8905a999_Mybunsareniceandtoasty_a400648c3296e755cd539e8dd93129d3.jpg.4f08f0c185bcc9098553092166f95444.jpg

16 minutes ago, Grape said:

5th dot, 5th movie, blue dot, blue chevrons.

Either way, I am pulling for Roy.

I appreciate the support.

RandallFlagg likes this

Just now, Roy Burns said:

I appreciate the support.

If they add Roy, Pamela needs to be added, mama Voorhees should take priority

1 minute ago, Redcat345 said:

I agree. Ladys first, honor Pamela and make her stab all these rude Teens. I wanna play her D:

I see the hopes and dreams for Roy, and sure that makes some sense based on the picture, but so does single player.

I want a Royson, I really do, but I think he needs too many changes to the base game for him to come out this early in the cycle. We know they are working on a single player. They have said there is a single player coming by the end of summer. Have they ever talked about a Roy? Have they even showed anything in the direction of new assets that would be needed for a Roy?

I would expect them to tease new voice recording sessions for a Roy. I doubt they would need new MoCap. A single player with missions may require MoCap, which they have teased.

As I said, I want a Roy, but I do not want a reskin part 3 who fgalls for the sweater. As much as he was played as a Jason, he was not Jason, and to do him justice, which I think he deserves, you need a new kill type....wait that would require new MoCap... oh screw it, I still think it is single player they are teasing, but credit where credit is due, this is a great teaser!

Don't they have to get singleplayer ready to go if they plan on having it with the full retail release In October?

Like shouldn't the order of DLC be the following?

1. Singleplayer

2. Those free DLC items

3. New Jasons/Counselors/New Maps

4. Singleplayer/Full Retail release

IT NOT SHOULD NOT BE THIS

1. Those free DLC items

2. Full Retail Release

3. Singleplayer

4. New Jasons/Counselors/New Maps

Yes this could be single player. But why 8 circles?

They have been pretty quite about it, and we haven't seen anything from it, so i feel like we are due.

1 minute ago, dandop1984 said:

They have been pretty quite about it, and we haven't seen anything from it, so i feel like we are due.

Could be that highlights the story your going into. That could be why it's blue 

Hmmm maybe.  8 chapters, 8 Jasons, assuming Savini Jason gets his own chapter?

I feel like the Colour Blue is an interesting choice. I feel like Red would be the obvious choice, but blue means something different?

RandallFlagg likes this

Just now, dandop1984 said:

Hmmm maybe.  8 chapters, 8 Jasons, assuming Savini Jason gets his own chapter?

I feel like the Colour Blue is an interesting choice. I feel like Red would be the obvious choice, but blue means something different?

I thought the same thing tho it could be still "In Development" Might see what it is in early 2020 (This is a joke, I know we will see single player next summer)  

13 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

7 counselors and 1 Jason. 7 black circles and one blue circle.

They have already said single player would include missions and a bot version that is exactly like online, which is seven counselors and one Jason.

edited to remove quote confusion.

Yeah it could just be that. The blue dot is Jason in single player mode.

It most likely is a single player hint or soon to be reveal, but I just feel like using the colour blue to represent Jason is an od choice.

35 minutes ago, Redcat345 said:

Theyve already said Pamela isn't comping because theyd have to redisign the game

2 minutes ago, dandop1984 said:

Yeah it could just be that. The blue dot is Jason in single player mode.

It most likely is a single player hint or soon to be reveal, but I just feel like using the colour blue to represent Jason is an od choice.

I agree, it is an odd choice. It is the choice that is giving any pause to think anything other than single player. It is also the reason I am saying this is a great marketing tease on their part. Look at all the talk it has generated.