rizistr

Did Gun just confirm Roy will be added?

139 posts in this topic

True, Pamela's sweater is also blue, but it's a bit lighter than the blue on Roy's mask.

He's referring to the main Twitter account for the game, F13Game I think it is (not the support account).... Looks like someone beat me to an answer. 

I think Roy or the Lazarus/Manhattan map from the 8the movie. 

Or it could be the 8th Jason to be included in the game (Jason X?!).

Although the choice of colour is telling. 

They did something similarly cryptic with a red tree amongst black trees? Did anyone get the meaning of that?

May give us an added insight with this. 

The initial reaction from folks seems to be that they think it's Roy. If it's another Jason, I'd prefer Uber, but I'm ok with them adding Roy if they've found a way to make it fit with the current Jason mechanics in game.

Another theory was that it's a single dot, up against seven others, so a single player tease.

And another that it's a Lazarus or Manhattan map since it's the eighth dot highlighted.

In short - I dunno.

The paper is dotted with tiny dots if you stare at the blue dot long enough and let your eyes go out of focus you can see the hidden image. Such sneaky teasers these guys have. 

thatdudescott likes this

6 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Another theory was that it's a single dot, up against seven others, so a single player tease.

And another that it's a Lazarus or Manhattan map since it's the eighth dot highlighted.

In short - I dunno.

oh yeah, single player might make sense. Although they have been super hush hush on the progress of it.

Hopefully complete with a meat cleaver, hedge clippers and a road flare...Would definitely be a nice addition...

7 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

The paper is dotted with tiny dots if you stare at the blue dot long enough and let your eyes go out of focus you can see the hidden image. Such sneaky teasers these guys have. 

You fuckin' with me??

Whether this indicates Roy or another new Jason or even new maps/single player, I'll be happy with any of those options. :D

Hmmm, recent info on new patch updates, opening up of the forums, now this?  Possible patch/content drop incoming soon hopefully!