B0bZomb1e

I Share, do you?

31 posts in this topic

I never use to share until recently.  I also do my best to drop my pocketknives and other items if I am about to escape.  I radio out the location of said items before I leave.

I had a match where I found 3 pocket knives. The cops arrived and flagged down two people making their way to the exit. Gave each one a knife and we all made it out. Sharing is very helpful when done at an appropriate time.

On 11/08/2017 at 4:48 PM, B0bZomb1e said:

Sometimes i feel like im the only non greedy person in this game. If i have 2 heal sprays or two pocket knives, i ask each person i come across if they have one of what i have two of, if not, ill drop it for them, an continue on my way.

Ive seriously made like 5 friends that have requested me back into games for this sole reason.

Am i the only one? I must say ive never had somebody drop something for me that i didnt ask for, IE health spray when im hurtin. 

So do you share your items? 

Why or why not?

I do this most of the time that's only if I'm using a mic I will drop things and some people won't get the things I drop for them

If I have Hypochondriac equipped and I find another heal spray then the next person I come across I'll give it to them. (injured players have priority)

If someone has important parts to put in the fuse box/car/boat (especially the keys) then i'll usually give them my Pocket Knife because they're more likely to be targeted.

If someone has better luck i'll usually give them the baseball bat and take whatever weapon they had.

If I ask someone if they need something to defend themselves and they say yes i'll usually give them something like firecrackers or my flare gun (if I have a pocket knife or there's a flare gun/baseball bat/wrench in the cabin)

I really only share if I have any extra anything. But, if I find someone limping around, then of course I'll give up a healing for the person, considering that the counselor needs it a hell of a lot more then I do. But, that's only for healing sprays. When it comes to pocket knives, LOL nO, sORrY.

I'm very unlucky with finding pocket knives, but a couple of times I've used them on traps so other players can fix the car/phone. 

Healing sprays I always share. But again I have bad luck with them. For some reason I'll end up using it on myself despite not being injured and end up looking like an a-hole in front of the injured player.