BoricAuthor4085

The jasons are inbalanced with power

7 posts in this topic

Am i the only person that thinks part 7 jason needs improvement? I know people have different opinions but i think most people would agree that part 7 jason is utter shit and 100% needs too be improved. The only good thing about him really is water speed but than again thats why you have part 8. If you changed part 7 pros to +water speed (make him the fastest jason in water)+ weapon strength (not as good as part 3 but still better than savinis weapon strength) and + grip strength and his cons to - cant run - shift (but not as bad as it currently is) and -destruction (i mean he has a machete, in reality that would go blunt on the first hit to a wooden door)  i think alot more people would use him andits not op but igs not crap either but dont take that too seriously, its just a suggestion

Welcome to the forums homie, glad to see new people finally. Go introduce yourself, and I'd highly recommend using the search function to find similar topics, the mods are very aggressive when it comes to repeat topics. 

But to answer your question, yes, Part 7 is by far the weakest Jason there is. It's been heavily discussed here and there have been many suggestions on how to improve him.

BoricAuthor4085 likes this

2 hours ago, BoricAuthor4085 said:

Am i the only person that thinks part 7 jason needs improvement? I know people have different opinions but i think most people would agree that part 7 jason is utter shit and 100% needs too be improved. The only good thing about him really is water speed but than again thats why you have part 8. If you changed part 7 pros to +water speed (make him the fastest jason in water)+ weapon strength (not as good as part 3 but still better than savinis weapon strength) and + grip strength and his cons to - cant run - shift (but not as bad as it currently is) and -destruction (i mean he has a machete, in reality that would go blunt on the first hit to a wooden door)  i think alot more people would use him andits not op but igs not crap either but dont take that too seriously, its just a suggestion

Lots of dicussion here about it. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forums! I'll just say Part 7 is the Chad of the Jasons. Easily the most handsome one but lacking in substance.

Welcome. A lot of new members are pushing existing threads past the second page(which no one looks at unfortunately). That thread has everything you're looking for.