Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarLord

It's getting out of hand...

7 posts in this topic

It's seriously annoying and getting out of hand how much I experience rage quitters. I'm new here and haven't been able to express to fellow f13 gamers how annoying this is. Just today it happened 3 times where the host left right after I killed them.  I really hope there will be a stop to lobby's ending because of such selfish people!

Maddogg_8121 and Starchild like this

Not having host migration is the single reason why I quit playing over a month ago. Love the game, but no host migration or dedicated servers is bullshit.

ColdArmy13 likes this

Yeah I have also quit playing quick play. It's also getting real hard to find private matches due to people being tired of the game already 

StarLord likes this

2 hours ago, StarLord said:

It's seriously annoying and getting out of hand how much I experience rage quitters. I'm new here and haven't been able to express to fellow f13 gamers how annoying this is. Just today it happened 3 times where the host left right after I killed them.  I really hope there will be a stop to lobby's ending because of such selfish people!

It is starting wear thin on me. I normally don't let it get to me, maybe just roll my eyes and find a new match. I don't really care about leveling up or gaining xp. However, the past two times i have been Jason i have had the host quit on me, and that got under my skin, just because i wasn't done killing yet.  But i have encountered people tap dancing around the host just so they won't quit. One guy imparticular would not kill me just because i was the host and had to convince him that it was okay to kill me, that i wasn't going to quit the game just because i died. 

StarLord likes this

Yes Host Migration is needed. I have some people who quit the game literally as soon as they are killed. Thankfully it does not happen a lot but it happens enough times it should be taken care of. 

StarLord likes this