lHeartBreakerl

mods
F13 mods being advertised for sale (AKA Turbo Jason)

54 posts in this topic

@GunMedia_Ben @wes @Randygbk

Tagging you guys in the hopes that you will see it.

Here's the embedded video:

Obvious mods/hacks and without proper checks and balances this will get out of hand. Never ran into this myself, but I have seen people advertising the same on Xbox.

Edit: Just did some reading and it could also be a lag switch. Which seems to be the most likely.

Wow, that was Combine Jason, with the 4.3 40 and 30 reps on the bench. He'll go top 10, character issues aside.

4 people like this

Well, that's no good. Doesn't look like a lag switch it seems too smooth and I haven't seen those in play, successfully, since the socom 2 days.

1 person likes this

Great. This is EXACTLY what the game needs.

(SARCASM SARCASM SARCASM SARCASM)

3 people like this

I have seen something weird happen on Xbox as well.  Not sure if it was a modded controller but a counselor hit Baghead Jason with a bat to stun him.  He fell back but as soon as he hit the ground, he started to get back up again.  I mean, I like to think I can mash a button as good as anyone else but I have never gotten it that fast.  Again, he could just have a modded controller that allows him to hold the button down to spam but with news of this happening, it still raises some questions.  

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Corkenstein said:

I have seen something weird happen on Xbox as well.  Not sure if it was a modded controller but a counselor hit Baghead Jason with a bat to stun him.  He fell back but as soon as he hit the ground, he started to get back up again.  I mean, I like to think I can mash a button as good as anyone else but I have never gotten it that fast.  Again, he could just have a modded controller that allows him to hold the button down to spam but with news of this happening, it still raises some questions.  

I'VE WITNESSED THIS TOO!  I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY.  I've literally seen Jason's that do not have stun resistance lay flat and get back up in one motion.  When it happens to me, I mash like crazy and can never replicate that.  

1 minute ago, Ker Juice said:

I'VE WITNESSED THIS TOO!  I THOUGHT I WAS GOING CRAZY.  I've literally seen Jason's that do not have stun resistance lay flat and get back up in one motion.  When it happens to me, I mash like crazy and can never replicate that.  

It could always be a controller with a turbo button but like I said, with news of this I wouldn't rule anything out.  Plus I didn't think they made turbo buttons for this generation of consoles anymore.  

14 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

It could always be a controller with a turbo button but like I said, with news of this I wouldn't rule anything out.  Plus I didn't think they made turbo buttons for this generation of consoles anymore.  

wouldn't the game have to have code in it to be able to use a turbo button if someone had a controller with it? I'm not sure how much of this stuff works, or how you can even mod on a console.  Modding in general goes over my head.  Either way I hope I do not start running into this.

17 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

They still make turbos, and it wouldn't be hard to mod a controller to turbo either. That being said, I am a fast masher and can get up from being knocked out almost instantly. I don't think the issue is the guy having a possible turbo, it's Jason moving at mach speeds lmao

We are aware and investigating. 

14 people like this

Just now, GunMedia_Ben said:

Thanks. I'm glad to hear it.

3 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Awesome!  Hopefully it doesn't spread fast

7 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

They still make turbos, and it wouldn't be hard to mod a controller to turbo either. That being said, I am a fast masher and can get up from being knocked out almost instantly. I don't think the issue is the guy having a possible turbo, it's Jason moving at mach speeds lmao

Sorry, I wasn't saying its the same issue as him moving fast.  Just saying that with news of this and what me and other people have seen, it could be another possible mod.  For Jason to get dropped/stunned, get back up, and all in under one second raises some suspicion.  I have seen people get up quick before but not in one second max from stun, drop on the floor, and back up again.  

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Awesome!  Hopefully it doesn't spread fast

Sorry, I wasn't saying its the same issue as him moving fast.  Just saying that with news of this and what me and other people have seen, it could be another possible mod.  For Jason to get dropped/stunned, get back up, and all in under one second raises some suspicion.  I have seen people get up quick before but not in one second max from stun, drop on the floor, and back up again.  

It's possible with the right technique I feel. All that practice in Mario Party as a kid paid off lmao there's a minigame that required you to hit the A button as many times as you could in 10 seconds. My record was 110 presses in that time, so I think it is possible but not many people can do it.

1 minute ago, weirdkid5 said:

It's possible with the right technique I feel. All that practice in Mario Party as a kid paid off lmao there's a minigame that required you to hit the A button as many times as you could in 10 seconds. My record was 110 presses in that time, so I think it is possible but not many people can do it.

110 presses in 10 seconds?

lol...horse shit.

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol...horse shit.

That's 11 presses a second. I actually don't think that's humanly possible.

24 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol...horse shit.

Watch Game Attack play Mario Party 4 on YouTube during their Mario Party Series, Bolen is able to press the A button 109 times in 10 seconds, just one short of my record. It's a technique where you stress your muscles and make your arm spasm, allowing you godly button mashing skills.

Just cause you cant do it doesn't mean it isn't possible.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

That's 11 presses a second. I actually don't think that's humanly possible.

Hence, horse shit.

I don't care what the hummingbird says...If he wants that to be believed he'd better post proof - and of "his record" - not some youtube video someone else did.

Regardless, if it's happening in the game, it's a turbo controller.

9 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

I remember that mini-game!  If I could flex my thumb and finger muscles at the time, they would have been on the cover of Men's Fitness magazine.  Lol.  I guess we will have to wait and see if it is more rampant.  So far it is just two sightings but if more and more people see it, it could be a bug, a mod, or turbo controller.

People who've seen it, was it only on "can run" Jason's? Would think an internal slider got pegged somehow that wouldn't be pertinent to Jason's that only have walk capabilities to make it that huge.

32 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Hence, horse shit.

I don't care what the hummingbird says...If he wants that to be believed he'd better post proof - and of "his record" - not some youtube video someone else did.

Regardless, if it's happening in the game, it's a turbo controller.

I could care less about you believing my record. I'm simply telling you it is possible, and there is a clip on YouTube of someone doing just that. Whether you believe MY record or not is irrelevant, you're just trying incite another argument with me bro. I get that you dont like me but I don't speak falsehoods. The fact that even one person can do it means it is possible.

It's on YouTube. It's humanly possible @lHeartBreakerl

EDIT: Sorry, the game was in Mario Party 4, not Mario Party, but here is a clip of a guy actually doing 14 presses a second in this minigame, no Turbo controller used. He uses the same technique I used, stressing the arm muscles. Just because YOU can't do it doesn't mean it isn't possible. Next time you wanna come at me and talk shit you need to reconsider.

Here is a tutorial on how to properly button mash for you deniers: 

44 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

It's on YouTube. It's humanly possible @lHeartBreakerl

EDIT: Sorry, the game was in Mario Party 4, not Mario Party, but here is a clip of a guy actually doing 14 presses a second in this minigame, no Turbo controller used. He uses the same technique I used, stressing the arm muscles. Just because YOU can't do it doesn't mean it isn't possible. Next time you wanna come at me and talk shit you need to reconsider

Well, i stand corrected. I wouldn't say I talked shit though ;)

10 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Nope. That was me. I still don't believe him. Just because someone can do it doesn't mean he can. Especially if I can't do it. :P

and again, turbo controller.

It looks like the Jason is lagging so it could be lag switching. 

1 hour ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

That was directed at @AldermachXI not you sorry.

And still, @AldermachXI, whether you believe I can or not is irrelevant. These people that I showed you were not using turbo controllers, and this is a method that is fairly easy to master. You take pride in playing games for a long time of your life, I guess you still use the old man method of button mashing, since you can't do the simple task of tensing up your arms muscles. I discovered this on my own as a child when I was 6 years old.

You can see both controllers used are base unmodded controllers. The point of my post wasn't to show off, it was to prove that just because you see someone mashing fast in a video game doesn't automatically mean they are cheating when there are techniques to make you better. I don't need to pull out my phone and record myself doing this technique when I literally just showed you two videos of it, one of which teaches you how to do it.

All you want to do is argue with me because you don't like me. Quite annoying if I must say.