Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
StarLordTitus

Who here likes using voice changer?

101 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Awww. You sticking up for your boyfriend too? So cute. Send me an invite to the wedding.

its in the mail. save the date.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ryanmc564 said:

its in the mail. save the date.

I'll probably give it a miss. Might accidentally start a bar fight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ryanmc564 said:

its in the mail. save the date.

Poor Ragey, his seat is going to be at the kids table during the reception.  At least he can argue with people his own age level there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

0B3XD2.gif

Thats what happens when you try and find footage of Jason "talking". Round and round you go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

tenor.gif

Keep them coming. You're just embarrassing yourself.You lost. Get over it.

 

11 hours ago, Corkenstein said:

Poor Ragey, his seat is going to be at the kids table during the reception.  At least he can argue with people his own age level there.  

Oooooh. This could get messy. A foursome now is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Keep them coming. You're just embarrassing yourself.You lost. Get over it.

6bKEl_s-200x150.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

6bKEl_s-200x150.gif

6bKEl_s-200x150.gif

6bKEl_s-200x150.gif

Yep. Your well is dry. Better luck next time. You might even find a clip of Jason talking. Oh wait.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Yep. Your well is dry. Better luck next time. You might even find a clip of Jason talking. Oh wait.............

G01Ye.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ryanmc564 said:

Fine, here. Jason talks.

Nope. Child Jason doesn't count. Adult Jason doesn't talk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ryanmc564 said:

Fine, here. Jason talks.

BOOM!  Proof!

1 minute ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Nope. Child Jason doesn't count. Adult Jason doesn't talk.

Well here we go again, proves Jason can't talk but then changes the rules so it fits his agenda.  As everyone here has pointed out, you lost dude. GG.  Move along. Let it go.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ryanmc564 said:

Fine, here. Jason talks.

I feel certain he'll drop it now. Oh wait... What's that below? Did the rules change again?

4 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Nope. Child Jason doesn't count. Adult Jason doesn't talk.

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

BOOM!  Proof!

Well here we go again, proves Jason can't talk but then changes the rules so it fits his agenda.  As everyone here has pointed out, you lost dude. GG.  Move along. Let it go.  

You can't prove to me that Jason is a killer. You're not allowed to use Parts 2 through 9, or 10. Freddy versus Jason doesn't count. Neither does the remake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

You can't prove to me that Jason is a killer. You're not allowed to use Parts 2 through 9, or 10. Freddy versus Jason doesn't count. Neither does the remake.

Out of likes for today so +1 like for this

Its just going to be never ending with him.  Some people hate losing or being proven wrong.  Pretty sure he is the type of gamer to die once in a game but because he rage quit, he believes it never happened.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

You can't prove to me that Jason is a killer. You're not allowed to use Parts 2 through 9, or 10. Freddy versus Jason doesn't count. Neither does the remake.

Found proof

jason-family-guy-o.gif

AldermachXI likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Found proof

jason-family-guy-o.gif

Oh shucks. You did. Well I guess there's no point in dragging this out. Well done.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Find video evidence that Jason talks!"

*video evidence posted*

"Uh... that doesn't count! Because.... reasons."

HILARIOUS.

Jason clearly talks as a child, or why would Pamela imagine him doing so? Jason also talks in JASON GOES TO HELL while possessing Randy. He also makes a lot of loud grunting type noises in Part IV and JGTH.

If you want to delve deeper into things, one of the novelizations by Simon Hawke also has a scene where little boy Jason drives a kid psychiatrist batty with his refusal to talk. When the shrink snaps and starts shaking him, asking him "WHY WON'T YOU TALK?! CAN'T YOU TALK?!" he simply replies: "I can talk."

So, yeah, between the two movie examples and the novelization, I think it is clear that Jason CAN talk, he just chooses not to. Whether zombie Jason, who is rotted away in several places, has the capacity or not is unclear, but judging by all those loud-ass growls he's making in JGTH, I think he probably could if he wanted to.

And don't call people twats, dears. Even if they have it coming, youse is breaking the rules.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Oh shucks. You did. Well I guess there's no point in dragging this out. Well done.

But, but, but i had one more. He gives a pretty lengthy acceptance speech.

 

lHeartBreakerl likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can post all the bull shit you want. The fact is. Adult Jason does not talk.Grunts and groans is not talking. Part 9 is a complete fuck up of a film and should be disregarded. They broke the rules to help make a scene make sense. In all the other films with Jason as the killer he doesnt talk because hes not supposed to fucking talk. Is it that hard for you "twats" to understand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

You can post all the bull shit you want. The fact is. Adult Jason does not talk.Grunts and groans is not talking. Part 9 is a complete fuck up of a film and should be disregarded. They broke the rules to help make a scene make sense. In all the other films with Jason as the killer he doesnt talk because hes not supposed to fucking talk. Is it that hard for you "twats" to understand?

Ahhhhh, you are just so adorable!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But seriously, @StarLordTitus, I'm sorry your topic got hijacked with idiotic drama. My thought is, play Jason the way that's fun for you. As long as you aren't exploiting the game and making it do things it wasn't designed for, I say have fun.

If you get heat for it in quicklplay, then link up with a group of like-minded players in private and have a blast! What platform are you on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0