Seeker

Well...

7 posts in this topic

I might return some day in the future but for now this forum isnt for me. 

Take care everyone. 

But, I just got here.... I hope your decision is based on what is best for you and not because any atmosphere here is pushing you away. 

Good ode luck to you. 

1 hour ago, Definitelynotjason said:

But, I just got here.... I hope your decision is based on what is best for you and not because any atmosphere here is pushing you away. 

Good ode luck to you. 

Seeker's had his own issues here. The forum, I imagine, is genuinely happy to have some new blood. :)

2 hours ago, Seeker said:

I might return some day in the future but for now this forum isnt for me. 

Take care everyone. 

Bye 

Weird.  I like this place.  A lot better vibe here than Reddit's F13 sub.  That place is seriously toxic and filled mostly with people who love complaining and hearing their own voice.  I wonder if Gun/IllFonic can take it over because it really makes the game look bad for people who search for F13.  

10 hours ago, Corkenstein said:

I wonder if Gun/IllFonic can take it over because it really makes the game look bad for people who search for F13.  

There was a huge debacle over that a month or so ago. It's against the rules to have owners of a company/product run a subreddit for said company/product.

10 hours ago, Corkenstein said:

Weird.  I like this place.  A lot better vibe here than Reddit's F13 sub.  That place is seriously toxic and filled mostly with people who love complaining and hearing their own voice.

Glad ya like it here! I'm just glad the forum isn't filled with memes. There are some but they're all relevant to the conversation. All the topics are for legit discussions and most people here are cool.

On 8/11/2017 at 8:15 AM, lHeartBreakerl said:

Glad ya like it here! I'm just glad the forum isn't filled with memes. There are some but they're all relevant to the conversation. All the topics are for legit discussions and most people here are cool.

It's true. Most people on here are cool. It is a lot less toxic than Reddit or Facebook. I hate to see that Seeker felt the need to leave, but maybe he'll come back someday.