Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Camp_Blood_Killer

Anybody else want to see the character "Crazy Ralph" introduced???

11 posts in this topic

Ok I would love to see a crazy ralph come back instead of always just "Tommie Jarvis", but with a twist. Ralph rides a bicycle and is drunk (obviously) and instead of helping the counselors, he may help Jason. He rides around and doesn't have a map (just a mini-map) and can scare the counselors by driving by them and telling them Jason is going to kill them, maybe increasing their fear or something on those lines OR Ralph get a single target to "MARK" for Jason that stays RED for the rest of the match or for a certain time frame. Basically Ralph could "Mark" a single counselor or something, so it would be more risky to call Tommy Jarvis.

Or maybe instead of helping Jason, Ralph just rides around (the player) with a bell on his bike, just maybe an easy target for Jason, maybe He would have a single objective to make before he could get out. Anyways just an idea. Ideas are endless. His weapon would be an empty whiskey bottle ;)

1 person likes this

He def  needs to be implemented some way ..i think he should randomly pop out of spots that u try to hide in and scare you spew some of his  lines then walk away 

2 people like this

I support a crazy ralph intro instead of Rob Dier.

Tjhink about it, our man Ralph saying "You're all doomed!"

And then whack! Ralph down Ralph down! scatter!

2 people like this

He would just ride off into the night on his bicycle but I think he would make a humorous "hero" character. Maybe not for all out assault on Jason but he could speed around the camp on his bicycle warning the counselors about Jason's whereabouts. Maybe even have his own version of Morph/sense ;)

18 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

I support a crazy ralph intro instead of Rob Dier.

Tjhink about it, our man Ralph saying "You're all doomed!"

And then whack! Ralph down Ralph down! scatter!

I would rather see Duke from Pt. 9 than Rob Dier personally.

@Camp_Blood_Killer  The Crazy Ralph idea has come up numerous times. Everything from having him as a counselor, to having him spawn instead of Tommy, to putting him into the intro instead of some random guy, to having his bike as a possible means of escape. I really like the bike escape idea.

Yep several threads on this already but Yes there is no reason not to add him in some way. His bike was in the virtual cabin ..Right ?

34 minutes ago, TWarner said:

Yep several threads on this already but Yes there is no reason not to add him in some way. His bike was in the virtual cabin ..Right ?

I don't remember if Ralph's bike was in the VC or not. I may go watch the YouTube video again and check it out. There might be one problem with getting Crazy Ralph's likeness in the game. Walt Gorney, who played Ralph, died in 2004. His family immigrated to the United States from Austria when he was a baby, and he didn't have much of an extended family here in the States. As far as I know, he never married or had children, and his acting career ended in the 80's. The devs just may not be able to locate a relative so they can get permission to use his likeness. I hope that one day in the future he can be added.

1 person likes this

Yeah! Crazy Ralph needs to appear! Even if it's a Kickstarter exclusive, I would like it!

I'd love to se him in the game, somewhere/somehow, but not as a player-controlled character.

I always felt like it was a shame the movie series killed him off so soon. Not that I'd want him to be a bigger part of anything... but I missed his tiny moments of doom-crowing.

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Nomadder said:

I'd love to se him in the game, somewhere/somehow, but not as a player-controlled character.

I always felt like it was a shame the movie series killed him off so soon. Not that I'd want him to be a bigger part of anything... but I missed his tiny moments of doom-crowing.

It's his own fault for not listening to his own warning and entering crystal lake

1 person likes this