2fast4u

What perks do you use most?

58 posts in this topic

I typically use AJ and Tiffany, mostly Tiffany lately because I love her stealth and stamina although her repair drives me crazy and I like to repair but being able to run is important to me.....I always use the start with a Map, cant stand not finding a map right away then a stamina perk and the one that reduces fear and no mini map loss

Marathon. I just like to run as much as I can. I used to always have the crackers perk too but most Jason's can easily avoid it

On 8/12/2017 at 10:33 AM, Ker Juice said:

I'm with you- I use perks to boost the counselors strengths to perfection or near perfection.  It really makes a counselor shine in their respective roles.  Using perks that are not epic to boost a weakness, is a waste of a slot IMO.  Anything below EPIC gives minimal help in a very weak area.  A rare Tinkering perk doesn't even put the likes of Vanessa on the same level as A.J for repairs. It'll give you a couple of less prompts for the QTE, but what good is that when they are all still thin as bread slices?

I have epic tinker and it doesnt effect qte bubble size or amountat all....just speeds up the bar. Imo tinker makes it harder to repair on mid to low repair characters.

On 8/14/2017 at 11:25 PM, KhazzeronBloodmoore said:

I have epic tinker and it doesnt effect qte bubble size or amountat all....just speeds up the bar. Imo tinker makes it harder to repair on mid to low repair characters.

I have been looking for an epic Tinker because you would think it would help bad repair counselors at least be somewhat able to fix something.  It seems to be a really hard perk to roll.  I got rid of my uncommon tinker I've been holding since you said it barely helps & rolled an epic Grinder which would be ok when the level cap is raised even if it hardly gives you bonus xp.  I tried putting an uncommon tinker on AJ & it made her repair worse with more checks!

1 hour ago, Miss AJ said:

I have been looking for an epic Tinker because you would think it would help bad repair counselors at least be somewhat able to fix something.  It seems to be a really hard perk to roll.  I got rid of my uncommon tinker I've been holding since you said it barely helps & rolled an epic Grinder which would be ok when the level cap is raised even if it hardly gives you bonus xp.  I tried putting an uncommon tinker on AJ & it made her repair worse with more checks!

Like Khazzaron said, it doesn't improve your skill. It speeds up how fast the dial moves for the mini-game. Nice for high repair characters, but it'll will make you miss a lot of tests for lower repair characters.

2 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Like Khazzaron said, it doesn't improve your skill. It speeds up how fast the dial moves for the mini-game. Nice for high repair characters, but it'll will make you miss a lot of tests for lower repair characters.

That's pretty lame then it should slow down the dial moving so you don't make mistakes especially if you have a bunch of checks!  It only helps like Deborah, LaChappa, or Tommy Jarvis since they only have 2 checks which are big. 

1 minute ago, Miss AJ said:

That's pretty lame then it should slow down the dial moving so you don't make mistakes especially if you have a bunch of checks!  It only helps like Deborah, LaChappa, or Tommy Jarvis since they only have 2 checks which are big. 

Pretty much.