2fast4u

What perks do you use most?

58 posts in this topic

i like to stack all my epic stealth type perks as deborah. Stack all my epic weapon or stamina perks as bugzy. Stack all epic stamina with vanessa. Helps tremendously.

1 person likes this

I tend to use the perks that will help with whatever weakness the particular counselor has. Epic restful for all and usually my rare thick skinned for the male characters. 

This is for all my counsellors I use my dads a cop 30% faster thick skin was 50% but now 20% and the perk that allows you to use a heal spray twice

I tend to use My Dads A Cop with the fixers, so 4 minute timers. Thick skinned and prepared for all. I know most disagreed with this one, but I now find I am one of a few with a map right away and I help direct where things are to friends; not to mention I like to know exactly what is on the map ASAP. If I see a boat, I go to that area and search the nearby cabins immediately. 

Bugzy I tend to use something like swift attacker, or longer stun duration. Sometimes more stamina or start with a bat. 

Vanessa is stamina related and thick skin. 

I use AJ a lot & find it very helpful to use perks that help her weaknesses like rare thick-skinned & rare increased stamina.  I vary the 3rd to try things out.  But lately the epic sucker punch perk I just got is working wonders. 

For fun, I tried epic sucker punch with epic fast weapon attack and epic weapon durability on Bugzy and I had this Jason (very young kid) get so mad (on mic bitching up a storm) because he couldn't understand how I was able to keep stunning him over and over and over. 

1 person likes this

Well since my tuff skin is still not buffed I will have say that one. I use lone wolf on my Aj and start with a bat on my chad and bugs. Other than that not sure as I feel most of the perks in this game dont add that much. 

I switch it up quite often, but a few I use most often are: Thick Skinned, Medic, Hypochondriac, and My Dad's A Cop.

I main Deborah and Buggzy. For Deb I'll use Sneaky and Low Profile quite often. For Buggzy, Sucker Punch, Friendship, and Heavy Hitter always seem to come in handy. Of course, I mix and match and try new things.

I run Epic Psychic, Epic My Dad's a Cop, and Rare Think Skinned on LaChappa. I'd probably do the same with Deb. I rarely play the other counselors. I prefer to be a fixer.

like i said, and this is simply advice for beginners and intermediates... stack your counselors strengths all 3 spots. i dont bother with my dads a cop or starting with map or weapon. pretty much useless. i speed rumage through the cabins and usually have everything i need in first 5 minutes

Playing mostly as Apple Jack- Lone Wolf, Nerves of Steel and Light Foot.

Just Chad, he's a perk in himself!....sorry typo, i meant prick

I like to use the sense avoidance perks with AJ, but i'm never sure if they work or not.

and quick fix and stamina/running related perks with Chad!

Stunner, the baseball bat perk for Chad, preparedness, Come in with a health spray perk, marathon, and the radio perk.

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

I run Epic Psychic, Epic My Dad's a Cop, and Rare Think Skinned on LaChappa. I'd probably do the same with Deb. I rarely play the other counselors. I prefer to be a fixer.

Wow give you credit, nobody plays LaChappa! His stamina is worse than AJ or Deborah, almost like a part 7 Jason-like of the counselors lol. He's funny when you see him ingame like Chads. 

I like this thread because I'm still trying to figure out what I like best. Besides a lot of perks don't work I hear like Grease monkey, Sneaky, Tinker, Man at Arms, or even Heavy Hitter? 

Right now I like Epic Sucker punch(wasn't sure if it was working), common blue Swift Attacker, & Epic Thick Skin on my AJ because I like going for stuns on Jason so much. 

Hoping for upgrades on:

Swift Attacker (seems really rare)

Heavy Hitter (want an Epic, never roll it)

Marathon (have a rare but want Epic too..scarce) 

Lone Wolf (need one after selling a few away but not sure I used it much)

I use Marathon, Restful and Thick Skin on Chad (all epic perks). I usually try to distract Jason while the others complete objectives. 

Currently I'm obsessed with epic level Medic. I think it should be a default for any and all counselors. I have a rare Thick Skinned but it's only like 16%.

Vanessa- I use epic Marathon, epic Restful, and Medic. I fly like a bird running items or kiting Jason. If I find 2 or more health sprays in my first line of cabins (which seems to happen more often than not) I will purposely go clear some traps at an objective. Heal up, run away. 

Tiffany- Pretty much the same as Vanessa but I sometimes use stealth perks. I read somewhere that if you put a 10% or higher Light Foot on Tiffany or Deb it would remove their sound pings on the map while SPRINTING! Can anyone confirm this?

Adam/Chad- Same as what has already been mentioned; Swift Attacker, Sucker Punch, Medic/Thick Skin, Heavy Hitter (the extra stun time with the bat, I think). I actually think Adam is low key better than Chad...

2 people like this

10 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

Wow give you credit, nobody plays LaChappa! His stamina is worse than AJ or Deborah, almost like a part 7 Jason-like of the counselors lol. He's funny when you see him ingame like Chads. 

I like this thread because I'm still trying to figure out what I like best. Besides a lot of perks don't work I hear like Grease monkey, Sneaky, Tinker, Man at Arms, or even Heavy Hitter? 

Right now I like Epic Sucker punch(wasn't sure if it was working), common blue Swift Attacker, & Epic Thick Skin on my AJ because I like going for stuns on Jason so much. 

Hoping for upgrades on:

Swift Attacker (seems really rare)

Heavy Hitter (want an Epic, never roll it)

Marathon (have a rare but want Epic too..scarce) 

Lone Wolf (need one after selling a few away but not sure I used it much)

The differences between Deb and LaChappa are negligible. ;)

I prefer using Sense Avoidance, My Dads A Cop, and Night Owl on AJ, and on Buggzy I'll use Thick Skin, Sucker Punch, and Hypochondriac. I have random various other perks on my other characters because I prefer to play random Counselor nowadays and occasionally swap up my perk selection, to attempt to eek out a little bit of extra randomness to the game to spice it up a little.

Hefty Wallet - Enables me to buy a new game when casuals ruin the game I currently play.

On 8/9/2017 at 10:21 PM, Super-Luke88 said:

Just Chad, he's a perk in himself!....sorry typo, i meant prick

I like to use the sense avoidance perks with AJ, but i'm never sure if they work or not.

and quick fix and stamina/running related perks with Chad!

Jason sense works. On a digital dice randomization to sense people, the stealth perks lesson the chance of him spotting you. Fear plays a big factor cause this increases his chance to find you based of fear level.

I like to kite jason medic, thick skin, man at arms and find a baseball bat. I do objectives if I find anything, but giving people 3-8 min somtimes 10+ of looking is huge due to the fact lots of jason have tunnel vision in trying to kill one counselor Aj , Tiffany, Deb or Adam for me.

My dad is a Cop.

Start with a map.

Thicker skin.

Not all the same for all counselors, but generally it's:

Preparedness (start with a map, I don't play enough to have memorised stuff yet)
Spatial Awareness (anti-stumble, got an Epic)
Nerves of Steel (anti-fear plus don't lose mini-map when terrified)

20 hours ago, Alkavian said:

The differences between Deb and LaChappa are negligible. ;)

That's true, I've heard that Debs stamina isn't great but she is a really good character as a lot of players are choosing her over AJ.

I shouldn't of paired them together as LaChappa is more limited. Mainly I was thinking about their stamina not any other skills. 

On 8/10/2017 at 5:47 AM, PrettyBoyNick said:

Tiffany- Pretty much the same as Vanessa but I sometimes use stealth perks. I read somewhere that if you put a 10% or higher Light Foot on Tiffany or Deb it would remove their sound pings on the map while SPRINTING! Can anyone confirm this?

I currently have 12% Lightfoot and I see pings on A.J.'s minimap, but I don't know if those actually show up for Jason.

2 people like this

3 hours ago, Miss AJ said:

That's true, I've heard that Debs stamina isn't great but she is a really good character as a lot of players are choosing her over AJ.

I shouldn't of paired them together as LaChappa is more limited. Mainly I was thinking about their stamina not any other skills. 

LaChappa has one thing going better than Deb....Luck. It comes in handy quite often. 

I main Deborah mostly these days so I go with:

• Epic marathon
  • Epic double use first aid spray
  • Epic stamina regen speed

Helps an awful lot for getting away from Jason when he's on you :) And for when you get chopped or knifed.