Daneasaur

Achievement Glitch?

5 posts in this topic

As of late, I've been trying so dang hard to get the "Unlikely final girl", which specifies that you need to "Play as Tiffany Cox and be the only survivor of a match". It's been proving near impossible due to what I would say is bad luck and her incredibly terrible repair skill.

Still, I did manage a few matches of close calls, but my problem was in a specific round; I had managed to fix the boat by myself (somehow Jason didn't find me) and I managed to escape. I was called back as Tommy. As the match continued, I died as Tommy and so did everyone else, ending with Jason having a 7/8 score, making Tiffany the only survivor, but I did not get the achievement.

Another time, I escaped as Tiffany and also came back/escaped as Tommy, but again, no achievement.

Does this achievement actually mean that you need to be the only surviving person still on the map when time runs out or have I encountered a glitch?

I think you just have to be the last person alive and survive period.  I don't know if Jarvis counts for that or not and by that I mean if 6/7 or 7/8.  In the situations you described it doesn't sound like you were the last sole survivor  if you had the chance to come back as Tommy.

You either must be the only last person alive & survive or the very last person killed.

I once survived the whole night by my self and I didn't get the unlucky finale girl achievement as Tiffany 

I know that this achievement is not glitched as I actually got it myself about 2 weeks ago by playing as Tiffany and winning by a time out. So my guess is that you comming back as Tommy Jarvis fucked up the achievement for you as according to the game you where not playing as Tiffany when the game ended(Since you where called back as Tommy).

This has most likely voided your chance at the achievement so I would say that in the game you get it in be sure not to be called back as Tommy and be the only person to escape or win by time out