Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Blackacidevil98

Been waiting weeeeeeks to join.

5 posts in this topic

Aside from waiting weeks while reading about a lot of people trashing the game and employees here......I happen to love almost everything about it and I firmly believe the majority of disconnects are from hosts dropping. When I host I can play till Im sick of playing. I love this game. I love you guys. Getting rid of team killing in public matches is a mistake. Kill bodies!!!! Oh and part vii Jason wasnt under powered till counselers got very good. 

Welcome aboard. Just a quick idea about your points:

There is a lot of trash talking here too, but the Mods usually keep it under control and most here really care about the game.

There are definitely connectivity issues across all platforms. It's not just the hosts, but there are plenty of hosts that quit like little babies when things don't go their way.

I agree with you on getting rid of team killing, but many do not. I think it will hurt the game in the long run.

Part VII Jason isn't that bad. Of course, you have to use more strategy with him, but, I find him fun to play from time to time.

Just my thoughts. Hope you have a great time here. See ya on the boards.

Welcome to the forums!

Glad you're enjoying the game, and can now get on these forums.

I don't know what platform you're playing on, but if you're interested in finding new players from here, this link should be helpful.