GunMedia_Ben

Upcoming Changes to Team Killing Changes for Next Patch

83 posts in this topic

FUCK!!!!!!!!  

THANK YOU GUN MEDIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get those team killing bastard OUT of the game!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've got a six foot erection with a giant cheeseburger on the end of it. 

TKs SUCK and ruin it for everyone.

Can you make it so we can push them out of the way when blocking the door at least?

On 8/8/2017 at 4:17 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

Well once team killing is out trolls will hold onto the items, can't ask Jason for help so your screwed. Plus team killing glitchers from spots are gonna now be stopped. Well can't wait to see how this plays out when people can't get items due to people holding onto them along with glitches bragging about how they can't be killed by their teammates. 

more-popcorn.gif

I'm sure some will, but I think to a lesser degree. I imagine just holding on to items will be too boring for most vs team killing.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Sphen1313 said:

I'm sure some will, but I think to a lesser degree. I imagine just holding on to items will be too boring for most vs team killing.

I've been seeing body blocking lately. Which is weird so I see that being more of a new thing we'll be seeing. 

Add a shove feature. Should give people an out.

Worst thing that can happen to the game. A game full of glitches and bugs, you remove a fun aspect of the game instead of fixing what you know is BROKEN. Lets fix the Jason home run hit that shoots him off the map, or the perks that are broken, the trap block glitch, should I go on there are many more that are far more game breaking than team killing.  If someone is trying to team kill you hit them back, run away, laugh about it, you lose nothing but 10 mins or so of your life, You didn't drop rank or lose everything you have collected from other matches and have to start off fresh. People need to get a grip, it is a HORROR SURVIVAL GAME. Trust no one except your friends. 

PS..... I am not a team killer unless I am being team killed, someone is blocking car and wont move or by accident trying to stun a Jason in a grab

4 minutes ago, KillerKAdoogan said:

Worst thing that can happen to the game. A game full of glitches and bugs, you remove a fun aspect of the game instead of fixing what you know is BROKEN. Lets fix the Jason home run hit that shoots him off the map, or the perks that are broken, the trap block glitch, should I go on there are many more that are far more game breaking than team killing.  If someone is trying to team kill you hit them back, run away, laugh about it, you lose nothing but 10 mins or so of your life, You didn't drop rank or lose everything you have collected from other matches and have to start off fresh. People need to get a grip, it is a HORROR SURVIVAL GAME. Trust no one except your friends. 

PS..... I am not a team killer unless I am being team killed, someone is blocking car and wont move or by accident trying to stun a Jason in a grab

Perhaps they could do both.

I don't know, maybe address some of the glitches you are talking about like the trap block at the same time as team killing.

I have a grip. My grip is on a fun game were the enemy is Jason and not my fellow campers. I would not like to lose that grip.

6 hours ago, KillerKAdoogan said:

If you read the upcoming patch notes, they're fixing a lot of the bugs and glitched as well. I'm happy to see team killing go. There is nothing fun about it. Jason is already op. If you're not working together, it's extremely hard to survive. It's almost impossible when you have one or more idiots following you around trying to kill you. When I want to play Friday, I want to play Friday. If I wanted to play in some sort of free-for-all, I'd play for honor, or some other similar game. People that team kill are why we can't have nice things in this world. 

1 person likes this