Tattooey

Teleport Grab Glitch

7 posts in this topic

Encountered this weird glitch in game. Not sure if this was done by the player intentionally but it happened twice which is what lead me to believe maybe people are abusing some sort of exploit. I'll drop a video & let the community be the verdict.

30 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

Encountered this weird glitch in game. Not sure if this was done by the player intentionally but it happened twice which is what lead me to believe maybe people are abusing some sort of exploit. I'll drop a video & let the community be the verdict.

I believe this is a known glitch, but if you use the pocket knife on him, he basically loses the match.

ive had it happen to me randomly as jason it was weird but its not intentional i mean how am i suppose to tp in a grab?

It's not a glitch players use but rather a bug. Sometimes when Jason grabs a counselor for some weird reason the game decides to teleport them somewhere else but we don't know why this is happening

DialM likes this

On 8/8/2017 at 8:14 PM, Tattooey said:

So is this a glitch players abuse?

No. As Jason, this glitch happens to me quite a bit, it's embarrassing and frustrating to have to explain to players that you're not doing it, and the only way they believe you is that the teleport takes you AWAY from an area you'd strategically want to be as Jason anyway. Players believe you when you port AWAY from the phone box battle you were just engaged in. Makes no sense to go away at a moment like that.

The other night I was watching a stream where this happened twice to a Jason playing on Packanack who was killing counselor in/around/near the 4-seater trying to escape. She (Jason) grabbed and killed two counselors only to have it port her to that one spot outside of Packanack twice, which sucks because she had to use real morphs to get back to the car which was all the way in Palmers Pass.

Trust me, it screws Jason over too. When you're Jason, location and timing is everything, and to randomly spawn somewhere is like Russian Roulette.