callmegado

Sore Losers

27 posts in this topic

every now and then i come across a group trying to kill me ( easily noticed when you see 7 councilors just standing in the street waiting your arrival) anyways  i proceeded to play game as usual cut out lights trapped cars   and boat  then picked off two players . a aj and a bugzy. the rest of the gang beat me up for a good 5 minutes  ( yes i let it go that long , and its not as funny when your the jason recieving the beat down lmao) my mask falls off tommy comes in and completely misses up mid jason kill animation. so i scream " YOU GUYS ARE DONE" and just slashed away  no grab at all seeing how much time wasnt left but i killed all of them within a minute after the mess up. then i got spam inboxed and called a cheater cause i slashed. i told kid to stop being a cry baby. he reported me for cheating. i reported him for being a sore loser lol in my books we even but do you guys ever come across annoying stuff like this? 

56 minutes ago, callmegado said:

every now and then i come across a group trying to kill me ( easily noticed when you see 7 councilors just standing in the street waiting your arrival) anyways  i proceeded to play game as usual cut out lights trapped cars   and boat  then picked off two players . a aj and a bugzy. the rest of the gang beat me up for a good 5 minutes  ( yes i let it go that long , and its not as funny when your the jason recieving the beat down lmao) my mask falls off tommy comes in and completely misses up mid jason kill animation. so i scream " YOU GUYS ARE DONE" and just slashed away  no grab at all seeing how much time wasnt left but i killed all of them within a minute after the mess up. then i got spam inboxed and called a cheater cause i slashed. i told kid to stop being a cry baby. he reported me for cheating. i reported him for being a sore loser lol in my books we even but do you guys ever come across annoying stuff like this? 

Funny.  I've never come close to getting killed as Jason, but I always hear about people trying to do it.  The closest it's ever been was them getting 1 piece of the puzzle right, like getting my mask off.

Sometimes, there'll be some poor soul brave enough to enter my shack.  They'll usually grab the sweater, use it for a stun, run away, and then I kill them. 

I over heard the last 2 counselor's alive, Tommy and a Tiffany talk about killing me, but they never did anything about it.

I hear people say it's the easiest thing to do in the game, and I've played around 200 games I'd guess, but I never saw it happen.

Never saw it legitimately happen without a private match where everyone is in party chat and agrees that we are killing Jason with Jason going along with it.

gtdjlocker311 and RandallFlagg like this

I was kicked from a private match last night after I played Jason for the second time in the lobby and I wouldn't let the host knock my mask off so that she could stat pad the badge for it.  I went straight for the kill.  You want that badge, you have to earn it in my book!

102G and j03audette like this

1 hour ago, callmegado said:

Definitely not cheating.  Sounds like you played well and took advantage of their mistakes.  Bravo.

23 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

I was kicked from a private match last night after I played Jason for the second time in the lobby and I wouldn't let the host knock my mask off so that she could stat pad the badge for it.  I went straight for the kill.  You want that badge, you have to earn it in my book!

not having host migration, causes these things to occur.  Granted you were in a private match, and were booted, I hosted a quick match just because I knew I was going to play for a while, but one guy that happen to get into a lobby was Jason, but he would not attack or kill me. He literally stumbled across me with in the first few minutes and grabs ahold of me and then lets  me go and says  "oh sorry man, I just noticed you where the host"  (okay that was weird, so I took off) but a few minutes later he finds me again, but doesn't grab me and just says "go on, get out here, host". so after that I had to ask him, "why?"  and he said its because I'm the host and he doesn't want the host to quit ending the match. So I told him not to worry about it, "kill me".   So it seems like the Host has so much control, that people are having to tap dance around them just to avoid from potentially pissing them off and them ending the game.    

11 minutes ago, ryanmc564 said:

not having host migration, causes these things to occur.  Granted you were in a private match, and were booted, I hosted a quick match just because I knew I was going to play for a while, but one guy that happen to get into a lobby was Jason, but he would not attack or kill me. He literally stumbled across me with in the first few minutes and grabs ahold of me and then lets  me go and says  "oh sorry man, I just noticed you where the host"  (okay that was weird, so I took off) but a few minutes later he finds me again, but doesn't grab me and just says "go on, get out here, host". so after that I had to ask him, "why?"  and he said its because I'm the host and he doesn't want the host to quit ending the match. So I told him not to worry about it, "kill me".   So it seems like the Host has so much control, that people are having to tap dance around them just to avoid from potentially pissing them off and them ending the game.    

I don't worry about appeasing snowflake hosts in public matches.  If they quit, I just move on to the next public lobby.  The average public lobby probably averages around three matches anyway before the host quits.  Luckily I don't have to spend a whole lot of time in public matches.  I've got enough friends now that I can usually find a private lobby to join for hours on end.

We got a legit kill on a Savini a few nights ago no allowance just perfect planning by a group of random people in a public match(Savini is no harder to kill than any Jason, just need a few players with common sense and mics which unfortunately is the hardest part in publobs ) the kid completely rages says he paid 200$ for Savini Jason cause he was told he couldn't be killed. Very satisfying to prove him wrong lol

102G, malloymk and I ❤️ A.J. like this

3 minutes ago, Southernboy85 said:

the kid completely rages says he paid 200$ for Savini Jason cause he was told he couldn't be killed. Very satisfying to prove him wrong lol

LOL! A fool and his money are soon parted!

B0bZomb1e and SnakeSound222 like this

Never understood rage quitting or sore losers. When I get trounced or embarrassed I just take my knocks and move on to the next usually more successful match. But then again I get that some people will never be mature or capable of simply  "playing" a game.

1 hour ago, Southernboy85 said:

We got a legit kill on a Savini a few nights ago no allowance just perfect planning by a group of random people in a public match(Savini is no harder to kill than any Jason, just need a few players with common sense and mics which unfortunately is the hardest part in publobs ) the kid completely rages says he paid 200$ for Savini Jason cause he was told he couldn't be killed. Very satisfying to prove him wrong lol

Any chance there is a video of this? :)

As Jason I try extremely hard to avoid killing the host, at least until the very end of the match.  I've had my first kill be the host so many times, I'm classically conditioned to expect a disconnect if I kill them early on.  It sucks playing back to back matches as the counselor and having your match as Jason end prematurely because the host can't stand dying in a video game.  Those kinds of people are the pettiest of people that don't deserve to play video games with others.

I enjoy hearing "Let's kill Jason" in the opening scene of the game when I know I'm Jason, because I will always let them know "Good luck with that."

I've never met any counselors good enough to kill me. I've gotten my mask off, but I've never legitimately died as Jason in a serious match, and I probably never will.

11 hours ago, ryanmc564 said:

Yeah I don't cater to these dicks. Don't know how many times I play for hours on end finally get picked as Jason, then kill the host first or second and they rage quit and end the match. I always just report them for unsportsmanlike conduct.

8 hours ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

I enjoy hearing "Let's kill Jason" in the opening scene of the game when I know I'm Jason, because I will always let them know "Good luck with that."

I've never met any counselors good enough to kill me. I've gotten my mask off, but I've never legitimately died as Jason in a serious match, and I probably never will.

Me either, gotten my mask knocked off twice and a sweater but she didn't pull off a stun as I saw her while I had my stalk on shifted from behind her grabbed her and instakilled her. 

12 hours ago, Southernboy85 said:

That's just boarderline sad tbh.

I was a backer.  I paid like $5 for the Savini skin.

And even now I feel a little ripped off cuz Microsoft accidentally had it as a free download.  Wasn't supposed to happen.  Word spread fast and now EVERYONE has Savini.  It was only free for not even a day before Microsoft fixed it.

Now I no longer get the "oohhhhs" "aahhhhs" when I switch over to the Savini skin.  Only like 2% of the Xbox community had it because every time I would switch to Savini everyone would lose their shit.  They would tell the host to make me Jason.

Urg.  Now a bunch of Savinis running around, didn't even pay for it.  Microsoft fucks up way too much.

15 hours ago, callmegado said:

Actually, just tonight I ran across a very good group of counselor's.  The best group I've ever played against.  

It started out fine.  I did my usual.  Trap phone at the main house in Higgins map.  They all spawned at blairs cove by the 4 seater apparently so I'm like whatever.  I see I think it was at least 2 Vanessa's, maybe 3.  A Kenny.  A Bugzy.  And maybe 2 Adams.  They were all there or at least most of them it seemed.   I hit Vanessa with a knife (a great throw btw, she was mid sprint) as she was going to drop battery.

Now its a big group so I'm chopping.  Adam and Bugzy started whacking me, even though I'm using block, or trying to.  One counselor died in my trap at the battery.  They don't get anything done over there (they claimed the battery was glitches) I chased down an Adam and wasted him, so I figure good.  About 3 minutes in and 2 are dead.  I proceeded to go after the remaining Adam and Bugzy in a cabin and heard them say on the radio, "keep doing what you're doing."  I realized that the rest of the group split.

I pull up the map and saw that my trap was lit up.  I assumed they used a pocket knife at the phone (I stopped double trapping the phone awhile ago, plus I was part 9 so only 3 traps).  I see that an Adam was camping the phone while a Vanessa was mid making the call.  Now I know that this group means business.

I spent the rest of the match rebreaking the phone while the rest of the group runs me around in circles, repairing the phone over and over.  I had no more throwing knives either.  These counselor's kept me busy the entire time.  At one point a counselor sacrificed herself by yelling, "I'm going to check the barn for the gun." Vanessa made a dead sprint to the barn, but I got her.

Now it's 3 dead, but I still had 4 to go.  It's really disorienting when multiple counselor's are running around you.  You don't know who to go after.  I then saw 2 of them started going off to what looked like the 4 seater.  Well I thought that they might have all the parts and where going to fix it.  I Morph to the car and when I Morphed there I saw that they turned back around towards the phone!  I fell for the trick.

I wait for Morph to come back and I panicked and used it at the wrong spot!  Ugghhhh!!!!  Now I know they were going to get it. When I finally morphed back to the house it was too late.  Now they're just running me around the cabin.  I was chopping an Adam about to kill him when the game crashed.

By far the most difficult game I played as Jason.  By far.  These counselor's knew what to do.  They didn't try to kill me though.  They didn't call Tommy.

I've had my share of sore losers lately. just this past weekend i had some moron go off on me in the lobby, telling me how much i sucked as Jason because it took me 14 minutes to kill him and the four other councilors he was working with. 

i went 7/7 and prevented their team (and everyone else for that matter) from completing a single objective but I'm the one that sucks? they couldn't even get my mask off. 

if I'm as bad as this kid claimed i was but i still killed him and stopped him from accomplishing anything, what's that say about him? 

4 hours ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

That's just boarderline sad tbh.

I was a backer.  I paid like $5 for the Savini skin.

And even now I feel a little ripped off cuz Microsoft accidentally had it as a free download.  Wasn't supposed to happen.  Word spread fast and now EVERYONE has Savini.  It was only free for not even a day before Microsoft fixed it.

Now I no longer get the "oohhhhs" "aahhhhs" when I switch over to the Savini skin.  Only like 2% of the Xbox community had it because every time I would switch to Savini everyone would lose their shit.  They would tell the host to make me Jason.

Urg.  Now a bunch of Savinis running around, didn't even pay for it.  Microsoft fucks up way too much.

Oh I absolutely agree it's turned into the little brother syndrome, big brother does something good and gets rewarded so little brother thinks he should get rewarded for doing nothing. I'm so sick of people bitching wanting Savini released to everyone they're not entitled to it! They didn't back, they didn't purchase legitimately beforehand, they're just entitled little babies who have no life training lol. I don't have it didn't earn it therefore don't want it it's exclusive for people who earned it. I wish they had a way to take it back from illegitimate owners honestly

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

I've had my share of sore losers lately. just this past weekend i had some moron go off on me in the lobby, telling me how much i sucked as Jason because it took me 14 minutes to kill him and the four other councilors he was working with. 

i went 7/7 and prevented their team (and everyone else for that matter) from completing a single objective but I'm the one that sucks? they couldn't even get my mask off. 

if I'm as bad as this kid claimed i was but i still killed him and stopped him from accomplishing anything, what's that say about him? 

I like to take my sweet time hunting people down just because I relish the chase. Once I secure objectives effectively. I hardly ever spawn kill people if they happen to be near one of the objectives. Too much experience having that happen and it takes some of the challenge out. Of course some of them want to stand and fight and if they do; I'll oblige them.

Plus its a lot more fun once Rage has activated because busting through a door they thought they were safe behind is a rush. Besides I sort of feel like that is a fair trade off for the counselors, give them a sporting chance. Of course if they're organized and traveling in packs well...I'll fix that real quick for them. I've noticed a habit lately though of hosts ending the match early once they're one of the last alive and in hiding somewhere. The saltiness and inability of people to cope is ridiculous.

I've had my mask knocked off a few times, and I've been sweater stunned a few times too, but never both in the same match. I'm generally too aggressive as a Jason to allow that level of co-ordination. Sure, a team of 7 in a party would have a better shot, but even then, there's ways to prevent it.

Kill isolated counselors first, so you lessen the size of the mob. If you see three bunched together at the start, ignore them and go for stragglers before they can link up.

Prioritise the women, so they can't grab the sweater. If Tommy appears, try to kill him before he can link up with his friends.

Always block and slash when possible to prevent grab saves and free machette hits, and damage their weapon durability. Once you injure someone, if they don't have sprays, it forces the injured party to break off (where you can pick them off) or the entire group to move slowly to protect them, giving you more time to recover from stuns and injure more of them.

Speed is of the essence. The longer you wait to kill, the more time they have to grab bats, sprays and pocket knives, and meet up.

Always use the head punch if going for grabs. It's the quickest kill in animation terms, and requires the least space.

Use Stalk and pick your moments to shift in. You WILL get a straggler, even in the most coordinated groups. Especially when entering houses, which causes a bottleneck.

If you're getting battered, Morph out and regroup. Don't give them free hits. Morph close, stalk, and then back shift in as above.

1 hour ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

I like to take my sweet time hunting people down just because I relish the chase. Once I secure objectives effectively. I hardly ever spawn kill people if they happen to be near one of the objectives. Too much experience having that happen and it takes some of the challenge out. Of course some of them want to stand and fight and if they do; I'll oblige them.

Plus its a lot more fun once Rage has activated because busting through a door they thought they were safe behind is a rush. Besides I sort of feel like that is a fair trade off for the counselors, give them a sporting chance. Of course if they're organized and traveling in packs well...I'll fix that real quick for them. I've noticed a habit lately though of hosts ending the match early once they're one of the last alive and in hiding somewhere. The saltiness and inability of people to cope is ridiculous.

no doubt. i don't play as Jason that often so when i do i like to take my time. the only time i really try to speed things up is when I'm in not really in the mood to play as Jason.

Recently I was playing in a group of high level friends, most of us where 101 or high 80s 

We killed a Savini Jason, and he was good. He was Lev 101, and he put down an epic fight. We killed him with only 6 seconds left in the match.

Later on it was my turn. I was J8, I made my priority to trap the Shack, and find the Tommy radio tower, so i could take out the power as fast as possible, unfortunately I guessed wrong, and Tommy was called within the first minute. They get the two seater started. which I didn't really care for, as I knew they where just trying to distract me, so I mainly ignore it. till I realize they are driving it to my Shack! I morph to the car, in-between the grave yard and shack, just then I get alerted to the shack by my mother, I panic, and shift towards the shack, Now both my abilities are in cool down, and I'm surrounded at the shack, they knock my mask off. I kill one, and Tommy is running towards me from the car. I morph out just in time. 

I then spend 5 minutes collecting knives, and waiting to attack. I don't wanna hide out the whole match, as that's lame. A lot of people will quit the match or hide in the water the whole match.

I know once I attack I need an escape plan, either shift or morph, if I burn them both and they surround me I'm screwed. 

There's 3 of them. Tommy, sweater girl, and Chad.

Im watching in sense and stalk, and I see a gap between the sweater girl and tommy. They got to far away from each other. Now it's time to attack. I morph close by in front of the sweater girl, and throw a knife at Tommy to slow him down, I want the sweater girl to burn the sweater before Tommy catches up. I set my self up as bait, and use my shift as she uses the sweater. Tommy can't attack me, and they blow it. I then kill them one by one.

Closes I came to dying, and I if they did killed me. I'd be giving them a standing ovation, and mad respect given. 

i know its about to go down when i see 3 ajs and 4 bugzys lol. once spawned in a lobby of all bugzys and one aj i was like oh hell no  i already know what yall going for lol most times im a hard jason to kill only reason i almost died . i usually have a set of 6 friends i play with and weve practiced killing jason multiple times and can get to the final moment 9 out of 10 times.  ive been in the group of bugzys giving jason the beat down before though, if i said i havnt id be lying haha 

A group of Buggzy's is usually a problem but they can be handled if you act fast & play smart. I do hate whenever a group mostly plays Buggzy, though. It seems they do it more so to troll than to just survive.

I just got a warning from PSN for a message I sent to a salty Jason, which read "Don't fuck with the Chad!"

He'd been on my ass the entire match, to the degree the boat escaped and the police were called on him without him breaking focus. I lost him a few times by batting him and hiding under a bed, or jumping into a house with others then leaving to confuse his sense, yet he always broke off to find me, even though I never even approached an objective.

At the end, a group of us escaped together to the police (playing solo in a random lobby) and I managed to make 3 saves with the bat, though every time he was going for me and grabbed someone in the way. At the very end, he ran past another counselor to try to get me at the exit, but I just got out with no stamina left.

He ended the match with no kills, and spent about 10 minutes on me alone. I then realised he was a Jason helper from the last match, and his buddy escaped on the boat, so he was likely getting my exact location via spectator mode (I purposely went way off track and he always Morphed in on me), and still couldn't kill me.

So he's a cheat, and a terrible player, yet has the audacity to complain about his hurt feelings in response to a really mild message that was actually part advice - Chad is a danger to Jason. Seek easier targets first.

Worst thing? His tag included the name 'getmad' with some random numbers. Oh the fucking irony.

Just now, ZooMalfunction said:

I just got a warning from PSN for a message I sent to a salty Jason, which read "Don't fuck with the Chad!"

He'd been on my ass the entire match, to the degree the boat escaped and the police were called on him without him breaking focus. I lost him a few times by batting him and hiding under a bed, or jumping into a house with others then leaving to confuse his sense, yet he always broke off to find me, even though I never even approached an objective.

At the end, a group of us escaped together to the police (playing solo in a random lobby) and I managed to make 3 saves with the bat, though every time he was going for me and grabbed someone in the way. At the very end, he ran past another counselor to try to get me at the exit, but I just got out with no stamina left.

He ended the match with no kills, and spent about 10 minutes on me alone. I then realised he was a Jason helper from the last match, and his buddy escaped on the boat, so he was likely getting my exact location via spectator mode (I purposely went way off track and he always Morphed in on me), and still couldn't kill me.

So he's a cheat, and a terrible player, yet has the audacity to complain about his hurt feelings in response to a really mild message that was actually part advice - Chad is a danger to Jason. Seek easier targets first.

Worst thing? His tag included the name 'getmad' with some random numbers. Oh the fucking irony.

lmao @ "dont fuck with the chad" i wont lie when i notice a jason helper in the lobby i team kill the shit out of them, yes i hate teamkillers but i will not let u tell jason my every move that shit gay lol. ive had a couple people report me for killing them for helping jason out. i played one match full of randoms and had a jason who refused to kill me (no idea why) he basicly would run by me slaughter everyone and then after everyone died he morphed and said lets escape. i broke a window and killed myself cause i did not ask for any of that lol. apparently he was looking to make buddies