Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tattooey

Comedy Movie Staring F13 Most Beloved

35 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

Yet Batfleck has better speed feats than Keaton or Bale. Dude took out something like 13 guys in the best live action Bat sequence put to film. Affleck is brawn and speed. 

See above.

 

On topic, movie looks interesting. I'd give it a view. 

I stick to what I said. Batfleck was a lumbering doofus, and I couldn't stand the warehouse fight. It was cartoony anime crap. I blame it solely on Zack Snyder. It's like he doesn't understand what human beings are.

Tattooey likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Easy now. I was born and raised in Texas. I live in New Orleans now. Sure there are a lot of rednecks in Texas, that is kind of why I stayed here, but Texas is still my home. lol

When I said H2, I meant Zombie's H2. I thought the movie was complete crap. I even found the turd with Busta Rhymes more entertaining. I liked The Devil's Rejects and House of 1000 Corpses for what they were. The only problem is that Zombie never moved away from that stereotype in his movies. They are all drunken neckbeards with the intelligence of a rock and the vocabulary of an "edgy" 14 year old. His cinematography is awesome, he just can't write believable dialogue or characters to save his life.

He's a writer just not for film. As far as the Texas statement wasn't meant in a N word way. More or so the movie isn't called New York Chainsaw Massacre. So please don't be offended 🤡

 

@Ultimusone01 I feel the same way. I love Ben Affleck just not as batman. You might as well have stuck Mike Tyson in there to be batman. Pound for pound. Big ass stocky batman that moves super fast is unreal. Zack didn't do to bad with 300. Everyone loves 300.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

He's a writer just not for film. As far as the Texas statement wasn't meant in a N word way. More or so the movie isn't called New York Chainsaw Massacre. So please don't be offended 🤡

Yeah, that is what I meant. Of course he can write music. I also believe that he can write a decent story, or at least an outline to a story. He just seems to fail miserably at fleshing out characters and writing actual dialogue. I mean, you could take 2 or 3 people out of every one of his movies, and plop them into any other one, and nobody would bat an eye. He's just too one-dimensional. 

I was just messing with you about the Texas thing. That's why I put the "lol" in there. Trust me, I really don't get offended on message boards, YouTube chat, or in games. Trust me, since I've been in Louisiana, I've heard every Texas joke out there. And that is coming from people I am standing face to face with. I usually laugh along with them if it is something original, or tell them they need to come up with some new material if it is one of the same jokes I've heard for years. No worries, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Yeah, that is what I meant. Of course he can write music. I also believe that he can write a decent story, or at least an outline to a story. He just seems to fail miserably at fleshing out characters and writing actual dialogue. I mean, you could take 2 or 3 people out of every one of his movies, and plop them into any other one, and nobody would bat an eye. He's just too one-dimensional. 

I was just messing with you about the Texas thing. That's why I put the "lol" in there. Trust me, I really don't get offended on message boards, YouTube chat, or in games. Trust me, since I've been in Louisiana, I've heard every Texas joke out there. And that is coming from people I am standing face to face with. I usually laugh along with them if it is something original, or tell them they need to come up with some new material if it is one of the same jokes I've heard for years. No worries, man.

No different then all the 12 year olds on Xbox. Apparently my moms been sleeping with all of them. No wonder she ain't around to heat up hot pockets for me anymore.

Its an epidemic all gamers are suddenly getting a lot of mom action. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

No different then all the 12 year olds on Xbox. Apparently my moms been sleeping with all of them. No wonder she ain't around to heat up hot pockets for me anymore.

Its an epidemic all gamers are suddenly getting a lot of mom action. 

This would be great for a stand up routine.

Tattooey likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Tattooey said:

That's like a semi faster than a lambo.

If you have straight up fight moves from Keaton, Kilmer, Cloony or Bale that are faster, I'd love to see them. 

1 hour ago, Ultimusone01 said:

I stick to what I said. Batfleck was a lumbering doofus, and I couldn't stand the warehouse fight. It was cartoony anime crap. I blame it solely on Zack Snyder. It's like he doesn't understand what human beings are.

Again, I'm not seeing it. Any of it. We had a Batman who through skill and overwhelming force was able to overpower a bunch of bad guys. Outside of the crate grapple throw, I'm not seeing what was cartoony/anime/crap about it. Hell the bad guys got hits in, just to show that Bruce wasn't moving at anime speeds or using toon force. My guess is you dislike Snyder and even when he does something right (the warehouse scene) he's taking flak for all his wrong. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Risinggrave said:

If you have straight up fight moves from Keaton, Kilmer, Cloony or Bale that are faster, I'd love to see them. 

Again, I'm not seeing it. Any of it. We had a Batman who through skill and overwhelming force was able to overpower a bunch of bad guys. Outside of the crate grapple throw, I'm not seeing what was cartoony/anime/crap about it. Hell the bad guys got hits in, just to show that Bruce wasn't moving at anime speeds or using toon force. My guess is you dislike Snyder and even when he does something right (the warehouse scene) he's taking flak for all his wrong. 

 

I think he was referring to the dream scene. I could be mistaken tho.

I guess we can't beat up batfleck to much. Imagine Dwayne Johnson as batman or even worse David Spade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

If you have straight up fight moves from Keaton, Kilmer, Cloony or Bale that are faster, I'd love to see them. 

Again, I'm not seeing it. Any of it. We had a Batman who through skill and overwhelming force was able to overpower a bunch of bad guys. Outside of the crate grapple throw, I'm not seeing what was cartoony/anime/crap about it. Hell the bad guys got hits in, just to show that Bruce wasn't moving at anime speeds or using toon force. My guess is you dislike Snyder and even when he does something right (the warehouse scene) he's taking flak for all his wrong. 

 

Well, you did see some of it since you mentioned the crate grapple throw.

Lets start with the bursting through the floor somehow and placing at least 9 perfect shots on the rifles of moving targets through a fog of dust and splinters with mini-explosives. Next, the asian guy who must have been firing blanks gets yanked across the room in one of the most laughable bits of wire work I've ever seen, then punches the guy back across the room like he was made of rubber. A man comes through the door behind Bats, decides to put away his gun and whip out a grenade then hold onto it while Batfleck kicks a fully grown man (made of pillows apparently) through the air and off the grapple line he was attached to into the grenade guy.

When we get to the crate grapple throw, I'm already crying hysterical tears of sheer laughter and madness and can't enjoy the decent fight scene that ensues. I'm also left wondering why Batfleck's suit is protecting his body from gunfire, especially the direct shots to his head like it's made of Vibranium (wrong universe)? The same suit that can't stop a knife. Finally, he just blows right through a wall, cause why not. Martha!

The whole movie was a solid 9.9 on the richter scale of suck, and the warehouse fight scene was just more of the same. It was made to please 12 year old boys. If Snyder had any restraint, then it might have been the one good thing about that BvS farce, but alas, he doesn't know the meaning of the word.

I liked some of Snyder's early works, but he has the opposite of the Midas touch when it comes to his butchering of the DC properties. Everything he touches turns to shit instead of gold.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Ultimusone01 said:

Well, you did see some of it since you mentioned the crate grapple throw.

That was the one thing..

2 hours ago, Ultimusone01 said:

Lets start with the bursting through the floor somehow 

Shaped explosive charge.

2 hours ago, Ultimusone01 said:

and placing at least 9 perfect shots on the rifles of moving targets through a fog of dust and splinters with mini-explosives.

magnetized mini explosives. Thrown in general direction and science does the rest. 

2 hours ago, Ultimusone01 said:

 Next, the asian guy who must have been firing blanks gets yanked across the room in one of the most laughable bits of wire work I've ever seen, then punches the guy back across the room like he was made of rubber. A man comes through the door behind Bats, decides to put away his gun and whip out a grenade then hold onto it while Batfleck kicks a fully grown man (made of pillows apparently) through the air and off the grapple line he was attached to into the grenade guy.

Batman's just tough enough to toss around grown men like ragdolls. 

2 hours ago, Ultimusone01 said:

When we get to the crate grapple throw, I'm already crying hysterical tears of sheer laughter and madness and can't enjoy the decent fight scene that ensues. I'm also left wondering why Batfleck's suit is protecting his body from gunfire, especially the direct shots to his head like it's made of Vibranium (wrong universe)? The same suit that can't stop a knife. Finally, he just blows right through a wall, cause why not. Martha!

They explain the cowl is made up of super hardened Titanium or some such. Also blunt impact is different then slashing/piercing. Take a real life kevlar vest. You can cut it to ribbons, but it'll stop rounds up to a certain caliber at a certain distance. 

He broke through drywall. 

2 hours ago, Ultimusone01 said:

The whole movie was a solid 9.9 on the richter scale of suck, and the warehouse fight scene was just more of the same. It was made to please 12 year old boys. If Snyder had any restraint, then it might have been the one good thing about that BvS farce, but alas, he doesn't know the meaning of the word.

I liked some of Snyder's early works, but he has the opposite of the Midas touch when it comes to his butchering of the DC properties. Everything he touches turns to shit instead of gold.

Eh. Directors cut was decent, though I admit they tried to do too much too fast. 

However the Warehouse scene was on par with any great battle of the MCU. 

With that, I also liked Man of Steel. I think Snyder is going style over substance, but he isn't the worst. If you want to see a truly bad Superhero film, check out 2003's Daredevil. (To tie it back in to the thread) Kane Hodder has a small role in it. 

5 hours ago, Tattooey said:

I think he was referring to the dream scene. I could be mistaken tho.

I guess we can't beat up batfleck to much. Imagine Dwayne Johnson as batman or even worse David Spade.

Dream scene was another issue with the film. It's certainly not without it's flaws. It's overambitious.

Now I want to see Rock vs Batman at Wrestlemania. Or the Rock starring as Rhino, that gangster from the Batman animated series. David Spade can retire. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Risinggrave said:

That was the one thing..

Shaped explosive charge.

magnetized mini explosives. Thrown in general direction and science does the rest. 

Batman's just tough enough to toss around grown men like ragdolls. 

They explain the cowl is made up of super hardened Titanium or some such. Also blunt impact is different then slashing/piercing. Take a real life kevlar vest. You can cut it to ribbons, but it'll stop rounds up to a certain caliber at a certain distance. 

He broke through drywall. 

Eh. Directors cut was decent, though I admit they tried to do too much too fast. 

However the Warehouse scene was on par with any great battle of the MCU. 

With that, I also liked Man of Steel. I think Snyder is going style over substance, but he isn't the worst. If you want to see a truly bad Superhero film, check out 2003's Daredevil. (To tie it back in to the thread) Kane Hodder has a small role in it. 

Dream scene was another issue with the film. It's certainly not without it's flaws. It's overambitious.

Now I want to see Rock vs Batman at Wrestlemania. Or the Rock starring as Rhino, that gangster from the Batman animated series. David Spade can retire. 

Luckily for Snyder's films science only works when and how he wants it to. Such as firing a grappling gun through exploding wood, and people so he can give Bats a "super fast" entrance, magnetics only working on the bad guys rifles, humans that fly through the air and slide across the ground when punched. The scene of Batfleck pulling a grown man across the room on a wire, then punching them back across the room is face slappingly stupid. Snyder had the same problem in Watchmen. The cowl can stop a bullet, but there is still an impact, and quite an effect to his brain. Luckily he blew through a patch of drywall without any bricks on it.

I don't want to see a bad superhero film. I only watched this one for the laughs, and it certainly delivered in spades. I'm done derailing this thread. My apologies to Tatooey. I've already given BvS more attention than it ever deserved. I'm going back to camp.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0