Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
REDDOG

Another Gamestop Employee interview

12 posts in this topic

Yesterday i went to The Gamestop in Bridgewater Falls located In Hamilton Ohio Fairfeild Twp.I Waited for The Clerk to get done helping customers,then The Clerk came up to me and asked me if there is anything he could Help me with.I Said yes Do you Have That Friday The 13th game,he said not a physichal copy but digital download for sure.so i asked him how he thinks The Friday the 13th game is doing,He Said that he thinks it will win Game of the year awards,he said its selling like crazy,everyone is buying it but its getting ripped apart in video game reviews,i said thats because computer nerds hate horror games they only understand star wars and math,science etc.my opinion is that computer nerds that hate horror should not being doing horror game reviews.i cant stand when other people on the forum try to act like this game isnt that good and pretend like its not worth the money so that the creators wont charge for dlc maps.in My opinion i think The Illfonic And Gunmedia Team Should do a huge Podcast on October Friday the 13th with News on how well the game is selling and extra maps,charachters,expanded Full Campaign Story Mode with Diners,Rural Country Wooded Roads,Rural Grocery stores.Id Also love to Hear Wes Announce John Carpenters Halloween The Game Will Be Made By The Gunmedia AND Illfonic team.with funding announcements for The Hallowen The video game On Kickstarter.I would also like to see Sneak previews of The Manhattan Map on October Friday the 13th.PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU GO TO GAMESTOP IN YOUR TOWN AND STATE PLEASE ASK THE CLERKS ABOUT HOW WELL THE FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME IS SELLING AND THEN POST YOUR EXPERIANCE IN THIS THREAD ALONG WITH WHAT STATE.

thatdudescott likes this

5 hours ago, REDDOG said:

Yesterday i went to The Gamestop in Bridgewater Falls located In Hamilton Ohio Fairfeild Twp.I Waited for The Clerk to get done helping customers,then The Clerk came up to me and asked me if there is anything he could Help me with.I Said yes Do you Have That Friday The 13th game,he said not a physichal copy but digital download for sure.so i asked him how he thinks The Friday the 13th game is doing,He Said that he thinks it will win Game of the year awards,he said its selling like crazy,everyone is buying it but its getting ripped apart in video game reviews,i said thats because computer nerds hate horror games they only understand star wars and math,science etc.my opinion is that computer nerds that hate horror should not being doing horror game reviews.i cant stand when other people on the forum try to act like this game isnt that good and pretend like its not worth the money so that the creators wont charge for dlc maps.in My opinion i think The Illfonic And Gunmedia Team Should do a huge Podcast on October Friday the 13th with News on how well the game is selling and extra maps,charachters,expanded Full Campaign Story Mode with Diners,Rural Country Wooded Roads,Rural Grocery stores.Id Also love to Hear Wes Announce John Carpenters Halloween The Game Will Be Made By The Gunmedia AND Illfonic team.with funding announcements for The Hallowen The video game On Kickstarter.I would also like to see Sneak previews of The Manhattan Map on October Friday the 13th.PLEASE PEOPLE IF YOU GO TO GAMESTOP IN YOUR TOWN AND STATE PLEASE ASK THE CLERKS ABOUT HOW WELL THE FRIDAY THE 13TH THE GAME IS SELLING AND THEN POST YOUR EXPERIANCE IN THIS THREAD ALONG WITH WHAT STATE.

I would like some of whatever drugs this guy is on...but maybe a slightly lower dose.

7 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

I cannot tell if Reddog/Mr. howard is a troll or is truly that awkward...

well this thread makes perfect sense,others also agree.you seem to be lost yourself your ideas of troll and your perspective is weird.i never was banned i just didnt have anything to post until i went to game stop. im not going to just start posting irrelevant stuff and get banned,so i took a break. i cant wait to hear more updates about additional content.

TWarner and thatdudescott like this

On 8/4/2017 at 6:23 PM, Dr. Lecter said:

I would like some of whatever drugs this guy is on...but maybe a slightly lower dose.

Nope. The dosage seems just about right as he clearly feels good with just about anything. ;)