Ethan

Bloody Jason skin

231 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Here's my other problem with this that still hasn't been addressed.... The physical disc was $60 to preorder. Gun repeatedly said it's cheaper to get the digital because they don't have the costs of printing discs, etc. So people paid $60 to preorder the disc. Now they are selling it for $40!!! $20 less than preordering! Will there be a $20 refund for people that preordered??? If not, that's the sleaziest thing I've ever seen a video game developer do. Period. 

We still have to pay for packaging and shipping your specific case to your address, something that we have to do via our Kickstarter/Backerkit rewards goal. 

Let me also remind you that you also made a donation and we promised rewards at specific tiers. A Kickstarter is not a purchase; it is a donation that you make willingly and we offer rewards that will be fulfilled at a later date as thanks for your donation. Your donation helped to make this game a reality. Your donation listed exactly what you would get as thanks for your support. If you went for a straight physical copy, we thank you for your $60 donation and we are sincere that the costs are there in shipping to you. That is something we have to do. We even offered a free digital version of the game to you as our apology for not being able to deliver at launch. In essence, you donated $60 and we gave you a free digital key and will get you the promised physical reward just as soon as we are able. 

Just now, GunMedia_Ben said:

We still have to pay for packaging and shipping your specific case to your address, something that we have to do via our Kickstarter/Backerkit rewards goal. 

Let me also remind you that you also made a donation and we promised rewards at specific tiers. A Kickstarter is not a purchase; it is a donation that you make willingly and we offer rewards that will be fulfilled at a later date as thanks for your donation. Your donation helped to make this game a reality. Your donation listed exactly what you would get as thanks for your support. If you went for a straight physical copy, we thank you for your $60 donation and we are sincere that the costs are there in shipping to you. That is something we have to do. We even offered a free digital version of the game to you as our apology for not being able to deliver at launch. In essence, you donated $60 and we gave you a free digital key and will get you the promised physical reward just as soon as we are able. 

Will the physical copy include single player?

29 minutes ago, Impactedmedal38 said:

Maybe we will get the clothing pack too. At the end of the trailer it said the blood patterns were exclusive. Nothing about the clothing pack.

Well surely we must speculate in a negative manner and claim we're being ripped off until we know for sure.

(It'll be a different clothing pack)

and all of this stuff will become available for digital copies later. That or we'll get slightly different versions of them since people would cry foul either way.

Impactedmedal38 likes this

I like the idea of the bloody Jason skins. Probably be easier than adding the blood to the models post kills.

I do think Crystal Lake outfits for the counselors would be really cool. Yellow shirts and blue shorts.

1 hour ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

All physical backers get the bloody skin which can be applied to all versions of Jason.  

Digital will also get bloody versions as well, those come at a later date. 

YES!!!!!!! I have always wanted to see a bloody part 3 Jason! Will there be a bloody NES Jason too?

5 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

This is the way I felt for everything I backed. I was donating in order to make this game a reality. If people didn't back it, we'd never have this game. So I donated everything I could at the time....Not sure everyone will feel the same though.

Might want to sign those backer copies or include some kind of thank you card or something.

SciGuy likes this

9 minutes ago, The Razor's Edge said:

Page 2 of this thread, 8th reply.

Cool, didn't see it at first. 

1 hour ago, NScarlato said:

They should have called it a timed exclusive then as exclusive is false advertising.  

Meanwhile on Reddit - Preatorian posted this about there being different blood skins for digital:

ThePraetorian
Gun Media and IllFonic are happy to finally announce the launch of our physical edition to Xbox One, PS4 and Steam this Friday the 13th in October for $39.99! 

Included: Exclusive free Bloody Jason Skin for all playable Jasons and free pack of clothing for each of the playable camp counselors. A heads up to all current digital players; we created different bloody skin patterns and we are giving one away for retail and one for free to digital. They are different blood patterns, but we didn’t want our digital players to feel left out. That blood skin will be added in the near future.

Pre-order now on Amazon:

Xbox - https://goo.gl/zi6fWx

PS4 - https://goo.gl/jbzNJF

Will us digital players also get the retail pattern, or will we have to buy the disc to get it?

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

If people didn't back it, we'd never have this game.

A thank you card would be a nice touch. I don't agree with the whole this game never would of been made statement though. I think the game still would of been made. Gun just didn't want to take it to a big studio because they didn't want the oversight, or have to share profits. I don't believe the game would of been censored in any way by a big studio. This game isn't as gory compared to the Last of Us, God of War, or Evil Within. 

12 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

That's fine. I didn't preorder the physical copy. Just the digital. But it just seemed pretty shady to me once I saw you were selling the disc for $20 cheaper than you charged for preorders. Either way, it doesn't affect me. Just curious about the reasoning behind it. 

Backers need more then just a different blood pattern skins for there jason.

maybe Mr. Savini can design them a new skin exclusively for them. That's the only fair way.

4 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

Backers need more then just a different blood pattern skins for there jason.

maybe Mr. Savini can design them a new skin exclusively for them. That's the only fair way.

How about this? I've repeatedly asked about this. With no answer. There has been no clarification on what the 2 exclusive Jasons are. And the Savini one doesn't count. Because these are still listed on their website. And the Xbox Store. When it's impossible to get the Savini skin when these were posted. So what are the 2 newly designed Jasons???

IMG_1409.PNG

IMG_1410.PNG

2moar likes this

6 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

How about this? I've repeatedly asked about this. With no answer. There has been no clarification on what the 2 exclusive Jasons are. And the Savini one doesn't count. Because these are still listed on their website. And the Xbox Store. When it's impossible to get the Savini skin when these were posted. So what are the 2 newly designed Jasons???

IMG_1409.PNG

IMG_1410.PNG

Well you have to rule out Nes because it's been seen before. Never before seen could mean movie wise. Considering Savini has never been seen before unless you bought the game.

Either way you backers deserve your own skin. That's like buying a brand new car that turns out to be a lemon 2 days after purchase & the dealership gives you a coupon to save 10% off your next purchase on a set of tires.

1 minute ago, Tattooey said:

Well you have rule out Nes because it's been seen before.

Either way you backers deserve your own skin. That's like buying a brand new car that turns out to be a lemon 2 days after purchase & the dealership gives you a coupon to save 10% off your next purchase on a set of tires.

It definitely can't be the NES one. Because we've seen it, and it was created as an apology. These newly designed Jasons are listed on Gun's site and the Xbox Store for ANYONE that buys the game. So what are they????? I can never get an answer. 

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

It definitely can't be the NES one. Because we've seen it, and it was created as an apology. These newly designed Jasons are listed on Gun's site and the Xbox Store for ANYONE that buys the game. So what are they????? I can never get an answer. 

Maybe they are a gift for all of us having issues with the game or surprise I should say. Maybe some kind of rendition of reboot Jason & FVJ. I wouldn't mind those Jason's. I know they don't have the rights but they can alter the skin enough to bypass the copyright laws legally that is.

Just now, Tattooey said:

Maybe they are a gift for all of us having issues with the game or surprise I should say. 

But they were listed before the game even released. Lol. 

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

The second skin was scrapped. We here in the forums codenamed him "sweaterface".

bewareofbears likes this

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

The second skin was scrapped. We here in the forums codenamed him "sweaterface".

Are there any existing images of sweaterface?

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Lol. What???!!!! Seriously???

1 minute ago, Tattooey said:

Are there any existing images of sweaterface?

No mesh or in game images. Just Ronnie demonstrating how it would look.

Just now, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Lol. What???!!!! Seriously???

Yep. Gimmie a couple minutes and i'll upload images.

Charlie Chainsaw likes this

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

No mesh or in game images. Just Ronnie demonstrating how it would look.

Yep. Gimmie a couple minutes and i'll upload images.

Oh. I can't wait! Lol

I think ill pass.. couple councilor outfits and ANOTHER Part 3 reskin for 40 bucks?

35 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

Could backer copies possibly include a signed photo by kane hodder?  How cool would that be.  Happy to donate to the cause but let's face it....there were major mess ups with backer content and material.   Since I've never been able to attend a horror convention maybe you guys could get kane to assist.  A signed part 7 photo by the man, the myth, the legend.....kane effing hodder.  

4 minutes ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Oh. I can't wait! Lol

Probably be a little disappointed. Here's the backstory, this Jason takes place in between parts 1 & 2. And thats it. here's the images.

8HxnQ1q.png

VPASM4M.png

vp4tp6i.png

Again, this is just demonstrating how it could look. But it was scrapped. I'm actually fine with that as i'm not too thrilled about this design. We do need another running Jason though

Survival likes this