Ethan

Bloody Jason skin

231 posts in this topic

@GunMedia_Ben

Is the Counselor Clothing pack new or are you just advertising the free dlc we all got as the free pack for physical?

If it's new clothing, will digital owners be able to get it? 

Impactedmedal38 likes this

11 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

I'm pretty sure I read that the physical copy is exclusive and the digital we get will have a different blood pattern.  

You're right! They just replied to me on FB confirming that. Oh well. Blood is blood. Lol. 

Fairplay to them. They had to give people a little incentive to buy the physical copy seeing as the game has already been out for a couple of months. 

I'd say the incentives are very fair in regards to the rest of the player base.

Just now, Ethan said:

This may sound lame, but I hope there is matching camp councilor uniforms included in the clothing packs. 

Not lame at all. Would be great for players who play in parties. You could have matching outfits for the squad. And besides, camp counselors usually at the very least wear matching T-shirts.

Ethan likes this

8 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

They should have called it a timed exclusive then as exclusive is false advertising.  

Meanwhile on Reddit - Preatorian posted this about there being different blood skins for digital:

ThePraetorian
Gun Media and IllFonic are happy to finally announce the launch of our physical edition to Xbox One, PS4 and Steam this Friday the 13th in October for $39.99! 

Included: Exclusive free Bloody Jason Skin for all playable Jasons and free pack of clothing for each of the playable camp counselors. A heads up to all current digital players; we created different bloody skin patterns and we are giving one away for retail and one for free to digital. They are different blood patterns, but we didn’t want our digital players to feel left out. That blood skin will be added in the near future.

Pre-order now on Amazon:

Xbox - https://goo.gl/zi6fWx

PS4 - https://goo.gl/jbzNJF

Good. Glad to hear! My rage has been subsided..... for now. 

Survival likes this

3 minutes ago, AdrianBlackbear said:

2 questions - 

1. Does that include the counselor clothing as well? 

2. Is this the same counselor clothing pack from backer kit? 

I hope the answer for number 2 is no. My pink patterned sweater on deb gets more attention than savini lol

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Not lame at all. Would be great for players who play in parties. You could have matching outfits for the squad. And besides, camp counselors usually at the very least wear matching T-shirts.

Surprised there isn't "Camp Crystal Lake" white tees tucked into blue short shorts outfits for everyone since that's the typical 80's camp counselor/camper outfit in every movie from then.

4 minutes ago, Ethan said:

This may sound lame, but I hope there is matching camp councilor uniforms included in the clothing packs. 

If not with this, I think that's a great idea for the future. Could do the uniforms from Part I.

A.J. Mason likes this

Just now, Ethan said:

I hope the answer for number 2 is no. My pink patterned sweater on deb gets more attention than savini lol

I am hoping the answer is no as well, because I would like to see more clothing added to the game. 

Just now, ikarikh said:

Surprised there isn't "Camp Crystal Lake" white tees and blue short shorts outfits for everyone since that's the typical 80's camp counselor/camper outfit in every movie from then.

Yeah. I'd love that outfit too. The more '80s, the better.

Just now, DamonD7 said:

If not with this, I think that's a great idea for the future. Could do the uniforms from Part I.

Agree. I remember @bewareofbears bringing this up before. Yellow and light blue (Freddy vs Jason?) counselor uniforms would be excellent. 

Red and yellow raincoats ala Alice and Bill as well. 

-F13 NEWS-

giphy.gif

Physical copies will be upon us soon. Not too soon but soon. Despite the many things Gun Media has said in the past we find ourselves again in the midst of, maybe not a falsehood but at least a slightly deceptive statement. At least this time it's not an issue that will outrage the masses. As you surely know by now Gun hates Gimmicky dates despite the game being based off of what probably started the gimmicky date movement. So, it's a little ironic that they decided to release the physical copies of the game on most gimmicky of gimmicky days. Despite past statements we can finally looked forward to hard copy release. Which also means that single player must be near completion because hard copies can't be released until that is all said and done.

Does this mean single player will launch October 13th? Not necessarily, it could launch earlier but i think it's a safe bet that this is the absolute latest the single player will launch. However, in order to meet the summer deadline for single player, launch will have to be on or before September 22nd. As always, we will keep you up to date with the latest information as it becomes available.

4 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

link the photo?

Interesting. Counselor clothing pack, eh? pic off of amazon

91OhuaSBx6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Edit: don't merge with post above. Previous post was merged from another topic. it's not a double post and they are separate posts entirely. F13 News doesn't want to compromise it's integrity with being merged with a post unrelated to its discuss. ;)

46 minutes ago, JPops said:

The term retail copy applies to physical copies. It means it is not a digital copy. No one is getting screwed. I don't know why people automatically jump to worst case scenario conclusions. 

I am sorry but I am confused... did I say anything wrong or jumped to any coclusions? I did not say nor implied anyone was getting screwed over... all I said was that the picture says exclusive to retail so it will probably be exclusive to retail version... I feel like I am getting the sharp end of a stick here and I am not sure why... I did not say that the backers will not get anything...

EDIT: In fact common sense dictates that everyone who backed will get the exact same retail version INCLUDING the extras.

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

Interesting. Counselor clothing pack, eh? pic off of amazon

91OhuaSBx6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Maybe we will get the clothing pack too. At the end of the trailer it said the blood patterns were exclusive. Nothing about the clothing pack.

11 minutes ago, ikarikh said:

Surprised there isn't "Camp Crystal Lake" white tees tucked into blue short shorts outfits for everyone since that's the typical 80's camp counselor/camper outfit in every movie from then.

I really like this idea! 

Since Damon closed the other thread, I'll re-ask here... So Ben, does this mean the special backer ordered physical copies (such as my machete which is an exclusive steel case with slip cover) are coming to us by then as well?

skin will be more exclusive than savini. I doubt people who own the game are gonna cough up another $40 for a skin and clothing. And it would be extra shitty if it's the exclusive backer clothes.

edit:

Just noticed that it's another reskin of part 3. Why? There are five other Jason's. Why keep reskinning the same one? Also, why make it exclusive at all? It's just gonna piss off everyone that's been suffering through the terrible launch and I doubt it's going to make people hope off the couch and run to the store because it's a must have.

AdrianBlackbear likes this

Here's my other problem with this that still hasn't been addressed.... The physical disc was $60 to preorder. Gun repeatedly said it's cheaper to get the digital because they don't have the costs of printing discs, etc. So people paid $60 to preorder the disc. Now they are selling it for $40!!! $20 less than preordering! Will there be a $20 refund for people that preordered??? If not, that's the sleaziest thing I've ever seen a video game developer do. Period. 

20 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

skin will be more exclusive than savini. I doubt people who own the game are gonna cough up another $40 for a skin and clothing. And it would be extra shitty if it's the exclusive backer clothes.

edit:

Just noticed that it's another reskin of part 3. Why? There are five other Jason's. Why keep reskinning the same one? Also, why make it exclusive at all? It's just gonna piss off everyone that's been suffering through the terrible launch and I doubt it's going to make people hope off the couch and run to the store because it's a must have.

The blood skin can be applied to any playable Jason.

Ben confirmed that digital owners will get a blood skin as well, just a different pattern.

22 minutes ago, cruehitman said:

Since Damon closed the other thread, I'll re-ask here... So Ben, does this mean the special backer ordered physical copies (such as my machete which is an exclusive steel case with slip cover) are coming to us by then as well?

We're working to get those done quickly as possible, yes. 

cruehitman likes this

1 minute ago, The Razor's Edge said:

The blood skin can be applied to any playable Jason.

Ben confirmed that digital owners will get a blood skin as well, just a different pattern.

Well, that's good to know. Where did he say that? That's much better than my false assumption when I saw the word exclusive. 

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

Well, that's good to know. Where did he say that? That's much better than my false assumption when I saw the word exclusive. 

Page 2 of this thread, 8th reply.

Brigadius likes this