Ethan

Bloody Jason skin

231 posts in this topic

Just now, AldermachXI said:

It says exclusive for Physical.

Sorta like Savini was exclusive to backers.

So no...but it could happen through through some form of mistake like it did with Savini.

The facebook posts mentions physical for PC as well but there's no link for PC...

I'll probably by the physical just for the content then turn around and sell the copy.

As I said above, I hate myself for wanting every skin. 

It is odd That no PC copies are out or have been "leaked" but I assume they're coming. I find it even more odd that the copies are cheaper than what backers paid.

2 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Instead of clean and bloody skins I'd prefer my Jason to get bloodier and bloodier with each Counselor I kill.  

Yeah counselors get bloodier so I don't understand why Jason couldn't have that decal.

NScarlato and TheReaper666 like this

7 minutes ago, JPops said:

The term retail copy applies to physical copies. It means it is not a digital copy. No one is getting screwed. I don't know why people automatically jump to worst case scenario conclusions. 

No one is getting screwed?? Ok. So us backers with the digital copy will be getting this content??? The backers that were charged $60 for the disc will be getting a $20 refund???

I hope that they have it where durring the intro cut scene Jason is clean until he hacks rob and blood gets all over him as opposed to him just walking up already bloody. 

It would actually be cool if he stayed "clean" then after a kill or two, cue a quick cut scene close up of Jason as blood splashes up onto the hockey mask. From that point on, he'd be the bloodied version

Again if you backed a physical copy you will get the skin. That is what retail copy means. 

And what Ben said 

Ugh...lol here we go again...thread is 5 minutes old and people are already protesting about something new.

This is why Gun doesn't come here anymore.

Oh, you payed $60 for a physical copy as a backer? Notice they haven't said anything yet re: the backer copies? You likely WILL get something extra for being a physical backer. This skin is also included for all backers. Don't just assume you're getting ripped off with the extra $20. Maybe the backers physical copies will get an exclusive case and some other goodies.

dandop1984 likes this

1 minute ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

All physical backers get the bloody skin which can be applied to all versions of Jason.  

Digital will also get bloody versions as well, those come at a later date. 

Awesome. Glad I won't have to buy another copy just for it.

RKSDooM likes this

4 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

All physical backers get the bloody skin which can be applied to all versions of Jason.  

So will savini bleed lava ? :) eh nvm. It's the councilors blood

4 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

Instead of clean and bloody skins I'd prefer my Jason to get bloodier and bloodier with each Counselor I kill.  

Also digital players will get their own Bloody skins - just with different blood patterns from the physical.  

Hard to get bloody when counselors leave the game mid kill

Instead, they could make a Jason that grows more emo when each person prematurely quits the game, and listens to The Cure by his lonesome

Image result for emo jason voorhees

NScarlato likes this

All physical backers get the bloody skin which can be applied to all versions of Jason.  

Panicked then thinking I had to buy the physical copy too. Thanks for quick response man.

Ok. Cool. Thanks for clearing that up. So it's a timed exclusive. 

1 minute ago, Charlie Chainsaw said:

Ok. Cool. Thanks for clearing that up. So it's a timed exclusive. 

I'm pretty sure I read that the physical copy is exclusive and the digital we get will have a different blood pattern.  

2 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

I'm pretty sure I read that the physical copy is exclusive and the digital we get will have a different blood pattern.  

Ben just said that all physical and digital copies will get the skin. Digital at a later date.

So it's not a retail exclusive but a timed exclusive. 

4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Ben just said that all physical and digital copies will get the skin. Digital at a later date.

So it's not a retail exclusive but a timed exclusive. 

They should have called it a timed exclusive then as exclusive is false advertising.  

Meanwhile on Reddit - Preatorian posted this about there being different blood skins for digital:

ThePraetorian
Gun Media and IllFonic are happy to finally announce the launch of our physical edition to Xbox One, PS4 and Steam this Friday the 13th in October for $39.99! 

Included: Exclusive free Bloody Jason Skin for all playable Jasons and free pack of clothing for each of the playable camp counselors. A heads up to all current digital players; we created different bloody skin patterns and we are giving one away for retail and one for free to digital. They are different blood patterns, but we didn’t want our digital players to feel left out. That blood skin will be added in the near future.

Pre-order now on Amazon:

Xbox - https://goo.gl/zi6fWx

PS4 - https://goo.gl/jbzNJF

12 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

As your here. Will the discs be dispatched to overseas ie uk so they arrive by the 13th?

25 minutes ago, Dogmatic said:

I'm betting that the Bloody skin is just for Part 3. There's no mention in the trailer that it's for all the Jasons.

Not in the trailer, but the YouTube description further elaborates -

"Included: Exclusive free Bloody Jason Skin for all playable Jasons and free pack of clothing for each of the playable camp counselors."

lol...and here I am, a digital backer who isn't upset if Physical got their own exclusive pre-order incentive. Heck, I just pre-ordered a copy for Xbox One. It'll look great on my shelf.

14 minutes ago, GunMedia_Ben said:

2 questions - 

1. Does that include the counselor clothing as well? 

2. Is this the same counselor clothing pack from backer kit?