Ethan

Bloody Jason skin

231 posts in this topic

So I see Amazon pre orders of physical disc include a bloody Jason skin.  Is this going to be a whole new Jason, or is it going to be part 4 with axe wound and hand wound with blood?

Are we just going to press a button on Jason 3 and have him kind of like retro Jason, or will he be his own entity??

4 minutes ago, Emperiex said:

Any chance this will become available on PC/Steam at some point?

I hope it will be, or at least some way to get the bloody Jason skins. I play Savini exclusively so I doubt he's going to have a bloody variant, but I want all the skins so I have a complete collection!

AldermachXI likes this

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

link the photo?

Its at the end of the trailer. I dunno how to post pictures. Pic is over .43mb

1 minute ago, Unclebunt said:

Just had a look myself and it is correct.

Release October the 13th and comes with "bloody Jason AND Counselor clothing pack".

Here is link; https://www.amazon.com/Friday-13th-Game-Xbox-One/dp/B074FGMKN3

Cool. For each Jason. It's a shame you have to buy a physical copy for it though.

@GunMedia_Ben any chance of obtaining this skin without the physical copy?

So will players such as I receive it when we finally get the disc copy we ordered?

Edit: Just clicked the link. And why is it $20 more than what I paid?

2 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

I hope it will be, or at least some way to get the bloody Jason skins. I play Savini exclusively so I doubt he's going to have a bloody variant, but I want all the skins so I have a complete collection!

Same here. I use Savini Jason here & there so I'm cool with him not having a bloody variant but I'd absolutely love to make use of it with the other versions. Hopefully we'll get lucky.

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

Are we just going to press a button on Jason 3 and have him kind of like retro Jason, or will he be his own entity??

Since it seems to be a bloody version for each Jason, yeah, I think it's an educated guess it'll be selected like Retro Jason.

Which means Part 3 will have three variants with this. He's getting spoiled :P

Unclebunt likes this

Well it says exclusive retail content... so it will probably be exclusibe to retail version.

Says 'exclusive' in the trailer.

Kind of bullshit if true that the early adopters get excluded, after all the crap we've had to put up with playing a game that's effectively still in Beta in some regards.

Especially as it's looking more and more obvious the game shouldn't have released until October anyway, but Gun likely just needed a quick cash injection.

Gun Media - "We already have your money - go fuck yourself".

2moar likes this

3 minutes ago, Survival said:

Well it says exclusive retail content... so it will probably be exclusibe to retail version.

So hardcore gamers who didn't preorder it for a digital copy, had to spent $40 to get the game and if they want all collectibles such as skins it involves another $40 investment. But I suppose you get a hard copy :).

7 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Edit: Just clicked the link. And why is it $20 more than what I paid?

Yeah i noticed it's $40 and not $60

1 minute ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Kind of bullshit if true that the early adopters get excluded. Especially after all the crap we've had to put up with playing a game that's effectively still in Beta in some regards.

It is bullshit. You gotta buy the game again to get the skin?

Very frustrating. I'll probably buy it and sell the psychical.

I hate myself for wanting every skin <_<

2moar likes this

I'm betting that the Bloody skin is just for Part 3. There's no mention in the trailer that it's for all the Jasons.

I've just been lurking here. But this has irritated me enough to post. So us backers get screwed again???? Our "exclusive" content isn't exclusive anymore. Now we aren't getting this content either??!! Also, why the hell were they charging us $60 to preorder the physical copy, yet are selling it for $40??!!! Seems like one big scam. Really shady. 

Impactedmedal38 and RAGEVIRUS like this

8 minutes ago, Survival said:

The term retail copy applies to physical copies. It means it is not a digital copy. No one is getting screwed. I don't know why people automatically jump to worst case scenario conclusions. 

10 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Cool. For each Jason. It's a shame you have to buy a physical copy for it though.

@GunMedia_Ben any chance of obtaining this skin without the physical copy?

It says exclusive for Physical.

Sorta like Savini was exclusive to backers.

So no...but it could happen through through some form of mistake like it did with Savini.

The facebook posts mentions physical for PC as well but there's no link for PC...

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah i noticed it's $40 and not $60

It is bullshit. You gotta buy the game again to get the skin?

Very frustrating. I'll probably buy it and sell the psychical.

I hate myself for wanting every skin <_<

$20 more and no skin then? Refund.