Manny1985

Who's the best

26 posts in this topic

F13 game player you have come across? Mine is JK1LL3RX on PS4. He can be a bit annoying at times, but overall he is fun to play with. He seems to be very good at getting people together and killing Jason. Every game I've played with a legit Jason kill has been with him in the room.

Probably @Kodiak, when I have a game with him on Xbox we have killed Jason a few times and I rarely escape when he's Jason.

Most other people I don't tend to jab any trouble with.

Kodiak likes this

Compared to me.....they are all the best.  SmokinRayRay, mjdrocks, jaxjags, countsixstring, pmm, icorey, deathscythe, shwag, niehuen, batmann, scraig, jo3audette.....the list goes on and on and on.   Lot of great players out there.  Hard to say who is the best as there are a lot of different play styles out there.  And, some are great jasons, some are great counselors, some are great at both.  I will say this....shift grab is something that alludes me.  Most of the time i lose the counselor during shift or jason comes out not grabbing.  Jaxjags is by far the best shift grabber i have seen.  He has it down to an art form.  

castleoblivion30 and MJDrocks like this

10 hours ago, Unclebunt said:

Probably @Kodiak, when I have a game with him on Xbox we have killed Jason a few times and I rarely escape when he's Jason.

Most other people I don't tend to jab any trouble with.

@Unclebunt I'd have to say you and Purple probably.

On a side note, if anyone wants to play with me on Steam or some of us on Xbone, let us know :)

1 hour ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Compared to me.....they are all the best.  SmokinRayRay, mjdrocks, jaxjags, countsixstring, pmm, icorey, deathscythe, shwag, niehuen, batmann, scraig, jo3audette.....the list goes on and on and on.   Lot of great players out there.  Hard to say who is the best as there are a lot of different play styles out there.  And, some are great jasons, some are great counselors, some are great at both.  I will say this....shift grab is something that alludes me.  Most of the time i lose the counselor during shift or jason comes out not grabbing.  Jaxjags is by far the best shift grabber i have seen.  He has it down to an art form.  

Thanks Maddogg! I appreciate the kind words. I have always said this and I mean it - you're a great teammate and that is a very underrated trait to have.  You're also a much improved Jason.  Don't sell yourself short, my friend!`

Also, I have played with most - if not all - of the other aforementioned players you listed and they're all top notch.  All good guys too.

I've been fortunate to play with a few good and fun players, but best person from here so far has been @RKSDooM

Good counselor, good Jason, selfless Tommy, talkative and friendly on the mic while also knowing not to talk over people trying to discuss strategy.
Someone I can always depend on for a calm and reliable presence in a lobby.

7 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I've been fortunate to play with a few good and fun players, but best person from here so far has been @RKSDooM

Good counselor, good Jason, selfless Tommy, talkative and friendly on the mic while also knowing not to talk over people trying to discuss strategy.
Someone I can always depend on for a calm and reliable presence in a lobby.

U-rFazqlsdkZIbptwuUfCehDAnwIhBN42eRMjlhb

(And I know that, saying it now, that it just sounds like a reacharound on my part, but Damon really is an awesome player too. Literally every good thing that can be said about me as a player goes double for him. PLUS he's from the U.K., so he just sounds cooler than I do!)

I have a group I try to play with as much as possible. We have a lot of fun together and is always a great time with lookn4nuttin, Gonchar17, NotTodayyJunior, BradleyMaverick, arcticsmonkey, izzis2cool, and Unrein82. We always have great fun, laughs, screams, etc together! I also like playing with Alexi-Donovan, MadDogg_8121, and SmokeddOutt, but just don't get to play with them as often due to conflicting schedules and such! 

5 hours ago, cruehitman said:

I have a group I try to play with as much as possible. We have a lot of fun together and is always a great time with lookn4nuttin, Gonchar17, NotTodayyJunior, BradleyMaverick, arcticsmonkey, izzis2cool, and Unrein82. We always have great fun, laughs, screams, etc together! I also like playing with Alexi-Donovan, MadDogg_8121, and SmokeddOutt, but just don't get to play with them as often due to conflicting schedules and such! 

Yeah man.  Hopefully we can catch up some time.  And junior is an awesome dude.  I like playing with him as well.  Some of the other ones i have only gotten to play with a few times.  

5 hours ago, cruehitman said:

I always seem to miss BradleyMaverick when I'm playing. most of the time I'm already in a steady lobby when he sends me a request. but have been meaning to get into a lobby with him for some time now.

edit: now that I think about it, I don't think I have ever got into a lobby with friends I have made here on this forum. I'm slacking big time. sorry fellas

BradleyMaverick likes this

My friends on Xbox always say that I'm the best player they can think of out of all the people we play with.

Apparently I play an "annoying counselor" because I put up a fight and can run Jason around quite a bit, but also often survive encounters with him.

As Jason, I will often kill all counselors, and on very seldom occasions, have let 1 or 2 slip away, but that's all. My friends hate that I am so ruthless.

12 hours ago, Kodiak said:

On a side note, if anyone wants to play with me on Steam or some of us on Xbone, let us know :)

Add me if you like Kodiak. Alkavian69 on Xbox.

12 hours ago, Kodiak said:

I'll join in on Xbox. Screen name is DdC TyranT 

Best I've seen, honestly, is within the groups I play with. Charmin and his group on PC, and DerekRuby, GhostShadow, and the rest of that crew on Xbox. I honestly think we're the best players at this game. I don't wanna sound cocky. But fuck it. :P I'll admit, Jason killing doesn't happen a lot. But that's because no one is that bad as Jason.

I've only played 136 hours on PC, which compared to some isn't a ton. But if the game had stats and crunched numbers into percentages, I can guarantee most of us would be cracking the top 50-100. I personally kill no less than 6 out 8 as Jason and often get 8/8, even against these good groups of Counselors, and I'm a pretty effective Counselor too. I'd guess an escape % of about 65-70 because in 10 matches I'd say I escape 6-7 times.

Matches are really interesting when both Jason and the Counselors are high level players. Communication and teamwork is key. Or you just hope that someone has an off round as Jason.

17 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

I wonder how many players think they're the best player they know...

haha...probably all of us. But that's the beauty of no stats/leaderboards :P

Can always try to party up and play though.

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

haha...probably all of us. But that's the beauty of no stats/leaderboards :P

Can always try to party up and play though.

Oh it's not me. I'm terrible. First ever online multiplayer. 

And on PS4. I play with some solid folks though.

26 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

I wonder how many players think they're the best player they know...

You will never hear me say that.  I have limitations and know what they are.  I do really enjoy playing with those that are on my friends list.  It is in all honesty frustrating at times because they are all THAT good, but it has helped me get a little better over time.  Problem is, i don't have a ton of time to devote to playing this game so i try to learn what i can when i have the time to play.  But some of the other guys i play with are just amazing to see in action.  

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

Best I've seen, honestly, is within the groups I play with. Charmin and his group on PC, and DerekRuby, GhostShadow, and the rest of that crew on Xbox. I honestly think we're the best players at this game. I don't wanna sound cocky. But fuck it. :P I'll admit, Jason killing doesn't happen a lot. But that's because no one is that bad as Jason.

I've only played 136 hours on PC, which compared to some isn't a ton. But if the game had stats and crunched numbers into percentages, I can guarantee most of us would be cracking the top 50-100. I personally kill no less than 6 out 8 as Jason and often get 8/8, even against these good groups of Counselors, and I'm a pretty effective Counselor too. I'd guess an escape % of about 65-70 because in 10 matches I'd say I escape 6-7 times.

Matches are really interesting when both Jason and the Counselors are high level players. Communication and teamwork is key. Or you just hope that someone has an off round as Jason.

I doubt they'd be top 50-100 if they let you escape 6-7 times out of 10. You said they're great players. They hardly ever escape when you're Jason too? They dont sound that good to be honest.

@rickyount02, we have our first answer. Anyway whats your tag? I am always looking to added mic'd PS4 players.

My friends on Xbox always say that I'm the best player they can think of out of all the people we play with.

Apparently I play an "annoying counselor" because I put up a fight and can run Jason around quite a bit, but also often survive encounters with him.

As Jason, I will often kill all counselors, and on very seldom occasions, have let 1 or 2 slip away, but that's all. My friends hate that I am so ruthless.

14 hours ago, Kodiak said:

If you are on Xbox One, hit me up. My gt is TheHansonGoons.

Melbeezo on Xbox is probably the best driver I have seen and best window hopper. Violated Frame is one of the best players. Then ZackAttack, Hi I'm Kevin. Vaillox also great players and friends. 

59 minutes ago, Manny1985 said:

@rickyount02, we have our first answer. Anyway whats your tag? I am always looking to added mic'd PS4 players.

Rick249KDR. I suck

5 minutes ago, rickyount02 said:

Rick249KDR. I suck

We all suck at some point in our gaming.

1 hour ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

I doubt they'd be top 50-100 if they let you escape 6-7 times out of 10. You said they're great players. They hardly ever escape when you're Jason too? They dont sound that good to be honest.

I'm talking the total experience including Quickmatch, which I still play a lot of. I don't play with these people exclusively. With the groups, I still tend to get 6-8/8 like always as Jason, and escapes when playing with them are 50/50 at best.

And when I am playing with the groups, the Counselors are at least working together and put up a hell of a fight. If I get an 8/8, I really have to have a mistake free Jason round. Quickmatch is a lot more forgiving.