Seeker

Where is that rule?

10 posts in this topic

You know the rule that States making public complaints about mods is against the rules? 

I can't seem to find that rule in the rules section, my topic was closed for complaining about a mod in public?

Seems like this needs to be reported to the news sites, its a good thing I have screenshots...

I tried to message the admins about this one mods bully tactics and they ignored me.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Seeker said:

You know the rule that States making public complaints about mods is against the rules? 

I can't seem to find that rule in the rules section, my topic was closed for complaining about a mod in public?

Seems like this needs to be reported to the news sites, its a good thing I have screenshots...

I tried to message the admins about this one mods bully tactics and they ignored me.

 

:lol:....:blink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine, if you will, if Jason came back from a long night of killing 80's teenagers, saw the corpse laying next to his shrine to his mom, and stabbed it a few more times to remind it the he wants it to be dead. That is what this thread is.

Shack.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Seeker said:

I just want a response lol not too much to ask. 

Dude, this is a forum for a video game. He is the moderator of the forum. He told you something was spam, you disagreed, and because he is the moderator and you are the user, when the two of you disagree over a rules issue, he wins. 

THIS IS WHAT MAKES HIM A MODERATOR.

I would seriously, seriously suggest you let this go. You don't have a leg to stand on with your complaint, nobody that matters is going to agree with you, and in the end it is simply not worth your's, or anybody else's, time to continue to pursue this.

You aren't fighting some grand philosophical battle against an enemy here, you are disagreeing with the rules and enforcement of a forum for a video game. LET IT GO.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

Dude, this is a forum for a video game. He is the moderator of the forum. He told you something was spam, you disagreed, and because he is the moderator and you are the user, when the two of you disagree over a rules issue, he wins. 

THIS IS WHAT MAKES HIM A MODERATOR.

I would seriously, seriously suggest you let this go. You don't have a leg to stand on with your complaint, nobody that matters is going to agree with you, and in the end it is simply not worth your's, or anybody else's, time to continue to pursue this.

You aren't fighting some grand philosophical battle against an enemy here, you are disagreeing with the rules and enforcement of a forum for a video game. LET IT GO.

 

It's the actual defintion of the word that disagrees.

The defintion of spam is multiple messages for the purpose of advertising, phising or spreading malware.

Posting a misleading video does not technically fall under spam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Seeker said:

It's the actual defintion of the word that disagrees.

The defintion of spam is multiple messages for the purpose of advertising, phising or spreading malware.

Posting a misleading video does not technically fall under spam.

Alrighty, man. You do you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeker...

You gotta let this one go man. You aren't just giving members ammunition to use against you,you're giving them the rifle too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seeker, 

You brought private messages public, you argued with the volunteer staff and you keep making threads when you aren't happy with the consequences of your actions. I'm giving you a week's suspension to ask that you please listen to the team in the future, rather than to try and pick fights with them. 

I get that you want to believe there is some kind of conspiracy, that you especially do not like me and that you think we're completely unprofessional here, and that's entirely your prerogative. However, the volunteer staff have repeatedly asked you for calm and patience and frankly you've ignored them and keep trying to push them for perceived slights. 

See ya in a week.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.