37 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

i've more or less avoided online play until this game came out because it's always seemed so toxic. i'm an old timer being almost 40 and this griefing isn't something i grew up with. a person's gotta have a tiny pecker (or a wide vagina) to derive any pleasure from being this kind of a douchebag. 

Well... Being in the same age set as you, I'll take a stab at relating this to our own generation:

When I was in middle or high school, I knew some kids who took roadblocks from a construction site and posted them on a normally busy road at night.  I knew of a different group that sprayed mustard and ketchup all over one kid's car. A couple of guys from one of those groups who, on their way home, would drive past the house of an adult they were on good terms with and honk their horn and yell out his name...daily...for years.

This glitching stuff is the TP-ing/house egging/ding-dong ditch of the digital age. Mostly harmless nonsense that tickles the endorphins in the perpetrators' brains knowing that someone has been annoyed by their efforts. The rush of succeeding at it is a big enough return on investment to warrant the time and effort put in. 

tenor.gif

matisangry likes this

8 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

How about people who post them here lol

You jumped down my back the last time I suggested the same thing. People post these videos on here sometimes in hopes to showcase a new glitch they want others to participate in.

28 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

Well... Being in the same age set as you, I'll take a stab at relating this to our own generation:

When I was in middle or high school, I knew some kids who took roadblocks from a construction site and posted them on a normally busy road at night.  I knew of a different group that sprayed mustard and ketchup all over one kid's car. A couple of guys from one of those groups who, on their way home, would drive past the house of an adult they were on good terms with and honk their horn and yell out his name...daily...for years.

This glitching stuff is the TP-ing/house egging/ding-dong ditch of the digital age. Mostly harmless nonsense that tickles the endorphins in the perpetrators' brains knowing that someone has been annoyed by their efforts. The rush of succeeding at it is a big enough return on investment to warrant the time and effort put in. 

tenor.gif

jesus. at least when i would sneak over to my buddy's and screw with his car i was actually physically doing something. and what I was doing was free. i can't imagine spending a decent chunk of change to do it though. 

YOU KIDS GET OFF MY LAWN! 

NthnButAGoodTime likes this

14 hours ago, Daveo said:

Glitches get fixed, new glitches are found, sadly this will likely be a never ending cycle and will continue to put people off from playing the game. 

The only solution is banning that crappy people

8 hours ago, Metalalbert said:

Maybe because some people want to enjoy this game without this sort of stuff happening? Or maybe because the developers ask for videos?

Also, the type of behaviour shown by a lot of players nowadays has already made me decide not to play Quick Play anymore. I don't want to waste my time with idiots ruining a otherwise very good game.

I’m talking about why not just email them the video 

If enough people are banned players will be cautious when it comes to cheating. That's why I can't stress enough the importance of reporting these types of toxic players with their game breaking behavior.

Thankfully it's made simple enough on the Xbox to record, upload, & email Gun straight from your console only takes a few minutes.

I myself have discovered a simple to do glitch that is not currently on YouTube or known of that works on two maps. I chosen not to make any sort of video or speak of it but instead email gun directly to make them aware of the issue. The less people know the better.

On 7/28/2017 at 4:08 PM, Tattooey said:

If enough people are banned players will be cautious when it comes to cheating. That's why I can't stress enough the importance of reporting these types of toxic players with their game breaking behavior.

Thankfully it's made simple enough on the Xbox to record, upload, & email Gun straight from your console only takes a few minutes.

I myself have discovered a simple to do glitch that is not currently on YouTube or known of that works on two maps. I chosen not to make any sort of video or speak of it but instead email gun directly to make them aware of the issue. The less people know the better.

Now that’s how it should be done don’t post a video here showing the cheaters than people who see it would do it as well best just to email them lol

See now I know your just here to troll that's why I'll post this here.

On a side note you should be last person to formulate an opinion about cheating considering your reputation.

IMG_0522.PNG

DialM likes this

I found one of the rock glitches (hillside on one of the maps) by accident the day after the last patch.  I quickly left the spot hoping that a spectator didn't notice, and haven't been back to it since. I guess it was just a matter of time...

2 hours ago, reisod said:

I found one of the rock glitches (hillside on one of the maps) by accident the day after the last patch.  I quickly left the spot hoping that a spectator didn't notice, and haven't been back to it since. I guess it was just a matter of time...

Report to the devs through email.

On 28/7/2017 at 7:08 PM, Tattooey said:

It's very weird see that Gun answer when you email them, that's why I post this here because I know that at least one dev read this forums (I don't remember his name)

What else is new, more glitches, the other day someone was "undergroud" in the barn, sense would go off, but they werent inside, and their noise blip showed under the building.

And you wonder why I quit this game?