37 posts in this topic

So people (on PS4 at least) discover a new glitch. Yep goodbye Packnack roof, hello rocks and little mountains around the map because yeah, I don't know how people discover this is getting to be ridiculous here is a example. Oh and I forget you can do this on water..... is freaking annoying

Moe9999633 and The Preppy Guy like this

19 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

So people (on PS4 at least) discover a new glitch. Yep goodbye Packnack roof, hello rocks and little mountains around the map because yeah, I don't know how people discover this is getting to be ridiculous here is a example. Oh and I forget you can do this on water..... is freaking annoying

Absolutely pathetic publicising their crappy glitch videos in hope of YouTube fame...

The Preppy Guy likes this

Glitches get fixed, new glitches are found, sadly this will likely be a never ending cycle and will continue to put people off from playing the game. 

20 minutes ago, Unclebunt said:

Absolutely pathetic publicising their crappy glitch videos in hope of YouTube fame...

How about people who post them here lol

Stupid crap. Not amusing at all. Snitches and Glitches get stitches in my book.

Exploiting glitches says only one of two things.

Your not good enough to do it without them OR your too childish to lose when you know you shld.

Both get reported and blocked by me and booted outta my matches. 

Children...

This not new glitches, I see this glitches some times on xbox before patch, sadly developers still dont fix this....oh lord, when i start thing how QUICK they make patches (especially for xbox)....i wanna cry:)

I knew about this one. Thought it got patched as I never saw it after the patch went out. Jeez Now it's time to avoid that map. 

8 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I knew about this one. Thought it got patched as I never saw it after the patch went out. Jeez Now it's time to avoid that map. 

Fix: avoid two maps;)

Just now, Earmack said:

Fix: avoid two maps;)

Jeez what's next you'll be telling the campers can hover in the air with freaking hoverboards. 

14 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Jeez what's next you'll be telling the campers can hover in the air with freaking hoverboards. 

I accept that, but then i want a jason with a ranged hook/pull ability :D

JTDestroyer5900 likes this

1 minute ago, B0bZomb1e said:

I accept that, but then i want a jason with a ranged hook/pull ability :D

If I don't hear "Get over here!" I'm suing! 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

If I don't hear "Get over here!" I'm suing! 

This makes me wonder who wld win in a fight? The unkillable undead demon jason? Or the undead highly trained assassin warrior Scorpion...

I feel like it wld end with them dragging each other to hell to fight for eternity...

Ghostboy20 likes this

14 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

This makes me wonder who wld win in a fight? The unkillable undead demon jason? Or the undead highly trained assassin warrior Scorpion...

I feel like it wld end with them dragging each other to hell to fight for eternity...

If you got a copy of Mortal Kombat X you can test it lol 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

If you got a copy of Mortal Kombat X you can test it lol 

Is Jason in that game!?!

1 minute ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Is Jason in that game!?!

Yeah. He's in there

2 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I could see a combat stance attack working with the rock glitch. 

i still don't understand the appeal to glitching. 

great. you paid $40 for a game so you could glitch on to a roof or a rock and now your just going to stand there for 18 minutes. 

man... that sounds like FUN! money well spent!

2 minutes ago, matisangry said:

i still don't understand the appeal to glitching. 

great. you paid $40 for a game so you could glitch on to a roof or a rock and now your just going to stand there for 18 minutes. 

man... that sounds like FUN! money well spent!

It's not a case of the appeal of a glitch, since I can promise you that these glitching idiots wouldn't be doing this if it was in single player, since it would yield no result

It's purely because they play the game thinking "What can I do to annoy other people as much as possible and spoil their fun"

What do they gain out of it? Pure sadistic enjoyment from frustrating other people

I wouldn't mind grouping everyone with that mentality together, and tossing them into a pit of snakes and/or honey badgers, so that I too could get sadistic pleasure from their misery. I can only dream.

matisangry likes this

4 minutes ago, Arcanecynic said:

It's not a case of the appeal of a glitch, since I can promise you that these glitching idiots wouldn't be doing this if it was in single player, since it would yield no result

It's purely because they play the game thinking "What can I do to annoy other people as much as possible and spoil their fun"

What do they gain out of it? Pure sadistic enjoyment from frustrating other people

I wouldn't mind grouping everyone with that mentality together, and tossing them into a pit of snakes and/or honey badgers, so that I too could get sadistic pleasure from their misery. I can only dream.

even still... you glitched on to a roof and now your just running in circles... oh, man... sounds like a blast.

i just don't understand the mentality at all. i mean... i'm one of the most sarcastic people you'll ever meet... and i love fucking with people... but this stuff is just stupid and seems like an absolute waste of money and time. i totally don't disagree with you, i just don't get how this is gratifying... even in the most dickish of ways. 

5 minutes ago, matisangry said:

even still... you glitched on to a roof and now your just running in circles... oh, man... sounds like a blast.

i just don't understand the mentality at all. i mean... i'm one of the most sarcastic people you'll ever meet... and i love fucking with people... but this stuff is just stupid and seems like an absolute waste of money and time. i totally don't disagree with you, i just don't get how this is gratifying... even in the most dickish of ways. 

This is their end game I'm afraid, ruining the experience of other players, nothing else. Ask a glitcher the next time you see one, though I doubt he would answer you anyway, or they might start playing a vulgar song like that IDC exploiting retard we recently reported. To them, your frustration is their entertainment, so while you can't see the enjoyment that it provides, I can promise you that they can.

Some people get off on killing as Jason, some on midget poon, other's get off by accessing inaccessible areas and running in random patterns while playing YMCA. 

Just now, Arcanecynic said:

This is their end game I'm afraid, ruining the experience of other players, nothing else. Ask a glitcher the next time you see one, though I doubt he would answer you anyway. To them, your frustration is their entertainment, so while you can't see the enjoyment that it provides, I can promise you that they can.

Some people get off on killing as Jason, some on midget poon, other's get off by accessing inaccessible areas and running in random patterns while playing YMCA. 

again, what a great use of $40. i get it, but i don't think i'll ever "get" it. 

i mean... i think it's terrible... but i can see how some prick can get enjoyment out of team killing... or hiding objectives like batteries or the fuse... but the glitching thing seems soooooooo fucking booooooooooooooring. no amount of player rage could make that exciting for me. 

i've more or less avoided online play until this game came out because it's always seemed so toxic. i'm an old timer being almost 40 and this griefing isn't something i grew up with. a person's gotta have a tiny pecker (or a wide vagina) to derive any pleasure from being this kind of a douchebag. 

1 hour ago, matisangry said:

again, what a great use of $40. i get it, but i don't think i'll ever "get" it. 

i mean... i think it's terrible... but i can see how some prick can get enjoyment out of team killing... or hiding objectives like batteries or the fuse... but the glitching thing seems soooooooo fucking booooooooooooooring. no amount of player rage could make that exciting for me. 

i've more or less avoided online play until this game came out because it's always seemed so toxic. i'm an old timer being almost 40 and this griefing isn't something i grew up with. a person's gotta have a tiny pecker (or a wide vagina) to derive any pleasure from being this kind of a douchebag. 

It's the new generation of kids that cause this kind of behavior. When we were kids, we found amusement in tree climbing, sports, rough housing. That has changed unfortunately where spiteful deeds carry no consequences behind a screen and keyboard, and the only entertainment that kids engage in is mostly digital.

If you got onto the roof as a kid and taunted people on the ground while playing tag, you'd get your ass beat when you eventually came down :D 

matisangry likes this

1 minute ago, Arcanecynic said:

If you got onto the roof as a kid and taunted people on the ground while playing tag, you'd get your ass beat when you eventually came down :D 

haha. no doubt. 

8 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

How about people who post them here lol

Maybe because some people want to enjoy this game without this sort of stuff happening? Or maybe because the developers ask for videos?

Also, the type of behaviour shown by a lot of players nowadays has already made me decide not to play Quick Play anymore. I don't want to waste my time with idiots ruining a otherwise very good game.