GrandMasterLynx

Physical Copy

28 posts in this topic

I wonder when they will have them ready

I’m just happy that I’m able to play if they didn’t give a free digital code I would be really pissed off

I wonder how many Physical Copies were sold

Will people put them on eBay like they did with the DLC codes

I'm not sure what to do with my physical copy. Maybe I'll give it to a friend, so we can both play.

I imagine lots of people will do the same. We may see a spike in people online when that happens. 

RandallFlagg likes this

I have actually been wondering this myself.  Paid $60 for it.  Really cool they gave a digital copy, but I'd still like my physical copy. 

Just now, Seeker said:

Why would you buy a digital and physical copy? 😑

They didn't. Gun gave digital copies at launch to those who ordered physical, since those would come at a later date.

SnakeSound222 likes this

1 minute ago, Seeker said:

Why would you buy a digital and physical copy? 😑

Because you can likely make a good profit on selling the physical copy to collectors. Or if a fan of the series yourself, it's something nice to put on a shelf.

SnakeSound222 likes this

2 minutes ago, ZooMalfunction said:

Because you can likely make a good profit on selling the physical copy to collectors. Or if a fan of the series yourself, it's something nice to put on a shelf.

Yup I got one love having a physical copy to add to my collection plus I can keep it sealed since I got a digital code

I plan on just keeping my physical copy sealed and added to my horror collection if it ever arrives.  But, yeah....we didn't pay for two copies.  As was stated, since Gun knew they couldn't fulfill orders they gave all of us who ordered physical copies the digital code.  It was really cool of them but i would like my physical copy or a $20 refund to make up the difference.  Digital was $40, physical was $60. 

I'll definitely be looking to buy a physical copy as long as they aren't fetching stupid amounts of money. I'd pay $40-60 to add a physical copy to the collection though.

Couldn't afford more than what I backed at the time.

2 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I'll definitely be looking to buy a physical copy as long as they aren't fetching stupid amounts of money. I'd pay $40-60 to add a physical copy to the collection though.

Couldn't afford more than what I backed at the time.

Sad to say but you won’t find it for $60 since that’s what it cost to back people wouldn’t make any money at all they would lose money I think it could go for as much as the skins maybe less

Pretty sure that when physical copies are done they'll hit stores too. What will end up costing you however are the collector's editions as those were only being sold via Kickstarter and Backerkit.

3 minutes ago, DEATH said:

Pretty sure that when physical copies are done they'll hit stores too. What will end up costing you however are the collector's editions as those were only being sold via Kickstarter and Backerkit.

Yeah, they were supposed to come out in stores as well.  I know guys at my local gamestop were looking forward to getting them in. Seems like Gun may have missed an opportunity though.  I think by the time the physical copies come out the game will not be that popular.  Hope I'm wrong but we'll see.  Of course, new content may help out as well.  

Just a question that may be stupid but will they be offering the physical copy any other way than to backers? I prefer to own all of my games physically if possible and I'd sure be glad to buy it again if they do.

Just now, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

Just a question that may be stupid but will they be offering the physical copy any other way than to backers? I prefer to own all of my games physically if possible and I'd sure be glad to buy it again if they do.

They stated you'll be able to get them in stores. They've backed off a few of their promises though so it remains to be seen.

RAGNAR0K N ROLL and karmakaze like this

5 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

They stated you'll be able to get them in stores. 

I can't see that happening it all. They will end up filling those Kickstarter rewards and steelbooks if they want to actually continue to exist as a company,but this one isn't hitting the general public shelves. 

22 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

They stated you'll be able to get them in stores. They've backed off a few of their promises though so it remains to be seen.

I sure hope so because that would be lovely. If for no other reason than to add it to my collection.

I'm hanging my signed physical copy on my horror wall and building a custom glass case for it with blood an cut marks!

Has there seriously been no word on physical copies still? It's almost August. There's also still no single player. Guess we have until the 22nd of September to see if they come through on single player or let us down again lol. I haven't been on in a minute and just saw the Xbox One Savini too.. This company is really a mess. I planned to finally go for a refund but I'm really doubtful this is even going to make it to shelves at this point because I don't see it selling enough with all the bugs, issues, and general loss of interest for them to bother losing any profit by releasing it into stores. I'm actually kind of curious if they're just gonna refund physical backers the difference or the total in general and just give up on the physical copy aspect at this point. Only reason I haven't put in for my refund yet is that I feel these might be the only physical copies for awhile (again, if they go through with them) if not forever. I'd love to keep my physical copy somewhere if it's a special thing, ya'know?

I can’t wait for Oct 13th I wish we could get the codes for the Physical Copy DLC so I don’t need to open up the game to get them 

On 7/31/2017 at 4:31 AM, karmakaze said:

Has there seriously been no word on physical copies still? It's almost August. There's also still no single player. Guess we have until the 22nd of September to see if they come through on single player or let us down again lol. I haven't been on in a minute and just saw the Xbox One Savini too.. This company is really a mess. I planned to finally go for a refund but I'm really doubtful this is even going to make it to shelves at this point because I don't see it selling enough with all the bugs, issues, and general loss of interest for them to bother losing any profit by releasing it into stores. I'm actually kind of curious if they're just gonna refund physical backers the difference or the total in general and just give up on the physical copy aspect at this point. Only reason I haven't put in for my refund yet is that I feel these might be the only physical copies for awhile (again, if they go through with them) if not forever. I'd love to keep my physical copy somewhere if it's a special thing, ya'know?

Good call. Lol.

On 27/07/2017 at 9:46 PM, thatdudescott said:

I can't see that happening it all. They will end up filling those Kickstarter rewards and steelbooks if they want to actually continue to exist as a company,but this one isn't hitting the general public shelves. 

Nostradamus over here...

They should make the backers get it first so we can play with the new Jason's and the new counsellor clothing 

TWarner likes this

9 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

They should make the backers get it first so we can play with the new Jason's and the new counsellor clothing 

Just pick Part III and pretend he's bloody.

Voila!