Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Motoko

Everyone dead - game doesn't end

7 posts in this topic

When are you going to fix this? Very annoying, literally just sat there for 12 minutes with everyone dead.

If you're Jason in this situation, check the Tommy spawns on the map. He'll be there even though the person chosen to be him quit. Kill him and the game will end.

NthnButAGoodTime and Alkavian like this

29 minutes ago, DialM said:

If you're Jason in this situation, check the Tommy spawns on the map. He'll be there even though the person chosen to be him quit. Kill him and the game will end.

i dont even know where he spawns

his spawn location SHOULD be random.

4 hours ago, DialM said:

To be clear I'm not sure this is viable, I probably should have made a thread for this but I had experienced this and the game had actually loaded 9 players into the match. It was a strange a match with one player being completely glitch, not sure however if that was the 9th, but the I killed them all regardless and the match couldn't end I assume due to the players it had loaded. It was an occurrence I did not expect.

3 minutes ago, StarringRole said:

To be clear I'm not sure this is viable, I probably should have made a thread for this but I had experienced this and the game had actually loaded 9 players into the match. It was a strange a match with one player being completely glitch, not sure however if that was the 9th, but the I killed them all regardless and the match couldn't end I assume due to the players it had loaded. It was an occurrence I did not expect.

That's incredibly strange. Was the scoreboard messed up?

10 minutes ago, DialM said:

That's incredibly strange. Was the scoreboard messed up?

Partly. On the lobby it showed the normal amount of players nothing was strange, then inside the match it had actually loaded 9. I had counted whom I had killed based of player and there was 1 more than there had to be that match. One of them was invisible and was lagging across the map, I assumed this was the 9th player but I can't really say if it would have been so. After I killed that player the last one remained which was Kenny that I seemingly couldn't detect till the end of the match, that or the Kenny was just very good of course or just hid, but that was the case.

In game the scoreboard has listed that 9 players were in fact in the match and the kill count (since I killed everyone) was also higher than what it could be.

I had associated this with a glitch  in lobby's that would restrict players from joining when there's a free slot but I'm not sure if its a viable reason for this glitch considering it was a perfectly full lobby till the match had begun and there was an extra player. In case it means anything this occurred on the current Xbox one version of the game, which to be honest probably means quite a bit.

On 7/23/2017 at 4:48 PM, Motoko said:

i dont even know where he spawns

his spawn location SHOULD be random.

If you check the map when you see somebody got picked to be Tommy you can start learning where he spawns in from

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0