I ❤️ A.J.

What does A.J. stand for?

44 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Pjthines said:

🎸 Athena Joplin Mason 🎸 

tumblr_n1egf227w71spq12ao1_400.gif 

Athena is a great name, not many use that Goddess's name. I like Andrea Josephine too sounds good. 

1 hour ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm out of likes- from now on I shall refer to her as Apple Jack. :lol:

That was gonna be my first pick but I didn't want people thinking I'm a brony xD 

22 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

That was gonna be my first pick but I didn't want people thinking I'm a brony xD 

Friendship is fucking magic! 

I have a favourite pony but it's mostly because my sibling's child watches the show and then asks me which is my favourite... "Erm... who's the rainbow one? Rainbow Dash? Okay, that one." :lol: I also like Tara Strong, the voice actress. She's Batgirl in a lot of stuff, and Raven on Teen Titans.

To be honest, it's completely off-topic but I hate how YouTubers have tried to pervert the narrative of a kid's cartoon. Dudes can like ponies but what some people have turned it into is fucking crazy, and gross. :wacko:

On-topic, A.J. is Apple Jack Mason. 'Nuff said.

Ghostboy20 and lHeartBreakerl like this

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I also like Tara Strong, the voice actress. She's Batgirl in a lot of stuff, and Raven on Teen Titans.

Shes one hot voice actress and does a ton of them timmy turner and dil pickles are some of the guy voices she does

8 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Shes one hot voice actress and does a ton of them timmy turner and dil pickles are some of the guy voices she does

She does voices for everything, her resume is crazy.

47 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

She does voices for everything, her resume is crazy.

Yeah was scrolling through it earlier does some video games as well as movies/tv shows 

May be Alayna Jessamine Mason( it is a Turkish name but my one friend is not Turkish and her name is spelled like this)

8 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm out of likes- from now on I shall refer to her as Apple Jack. :lol:

That is some seriously shit animation!

9 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Friendship is fucking magic! 

I have a favourite pony but it's mostly because my sibling's child watches the show and then asks me which is my favourite... "Erm... who's the rainbow one? Rainbow Dash? Okay, that one." :lol: I also like Tara Strong, the voice actress. She's Batgirl in a lot of stuff, and Raven on Teen Titans.

To be honest, it's completely off-topic but I hate how YouTubers have tried to pervert the narrative of a kid's cartoon. Dudes can like ponies but what some people have turned it into is fucking crazy, and gross. :wacko:

On-topic, A.J. is Apple Jack Mason. 'Nuff said.

That's how I know of the show lol I've got nieces and siblings who love the show. At least it's not the 80's and 90's cartoon.... I still want to blow my brains out thinking about that nightmare. 

I like Applejack I won't lie lol Tara Strong is bae. She has done so many shows and was Bubbles in power puff girls. 

AJ Is now Apple Jack Mason. I'm down for that. 

bewareofbears likes this

It's actually Amy Jo.  She grew up in the country with a rock n' roll father and a country girl / flower child mama.  They named her Amy Jo after her grandmother on her mother's side.  AJ was made fun of for her name so when high school came, she tried to reinvent herself and changed her name to AJ to lose her old image.