GrandMasterLynx

Stop attacking my posts

9 posts in this topic

Don’t you just love how a few people keep on hating anything that I post about they keep on calling me a cheater it’s like they got nothing better to do but hate on me and the Mods don’t do anything about it

I’m trying to post about things and yet these people keep on attacking me  if I go off on the attackers I would get punished you just gotta love it I hope the mods will do something about this and have them stop attacking things I post about

You guys know who you are so I would like to ask you nicely to stop attacking things I post about

I dont know why so many people keep bringing up that u cheated by roof glitching no need to bring it up on every single post just move on in my opinion

Lol, thanks for letting me know that you're a cheater.

I wasn't aware :P

8 hours ago, Davidt said:

I dont know why so many people keep bringing up that u cheated by roof glitching no need to bring it up on every single post just move on in my opinion

I see what you did there.

No worries mate, I called the lease company and they told me that the giant blinking neon electronic highway billboard on I-94 Westbound leading into Chicago that reads "BUCKLE UP:  GRANDMASTERLYNX IS A ROOF GLITCHER!" has its lease expiring in only 78 more days.  You`re good to go.

20 hours ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

No worries mate, I called the lease company and they told me that the giant blinking neon electronic highway billboard on I-94 Westbound leading into Chicago that reads "BUCKLE UP:  GRANDMASTERLYNX IS A ROOF GLITCHER!" has its lease expiring in only 78 more days.  You`re good to go.

The one on I-70 still has 324 days. I am sure it will be followed by some billboard with the 10 commandments or other ways to sell fear of God for Christian profit. 

Seriously though, I only looked at this thread to be ignorant and hate on whatever you posted due to the title. Yet somehow, I feel you have been through enough little buddy. *head pat twice*

On 7/20/2017 at 3:54 AM, Arcanecynic said:

:( - 

61392343.jpg

FYI I love all the hate I been wanting more Salt for my Popcorn it just goes to show that people are so butthurt for people glitching and they won’t let it go it’s really sad lol

On 20/07/2017 at 9:49 AM, GrandMasterLynx said:

Don’t you just love how a few people keep on hating anything that I post about they keep on calling me a cheater it’s like they got nothing better to do but hate on me and the Mods don’t do anything about it

I’m trying to post about things and yet these people keep on attacking me  if I go off on the attackers I would get punished you just gotta love it I hope the mods will do something about this and have them stop attacking things I post about

You guys know who you are so I would like to ask you nicely to stop attacking things I post about

I've told you before that you need to use the ignore users function and just stop replying. I'm not here to babysit you and tell people off every 2 minutes. If it bothers you, then either use the ignore function or just deal with it. I can't punish those who don't break the rules.

Willie and Tattooey like this