Moe9999633

My uncle just died :,(

28 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

I'm very sorry for your loss. We all feel for ya.

Thank you Heart

2 minutes ago, LadySansaLannister said:

I'm sorry. May he rest in peace.

thank you Lady

LadySansaLannister likes this

I'm very sorry for the pain you and your family are going through.

Brave heart.

I am very sorry to hear that.

If you can, please take some time soon to think about good memories of him and anything he did that make you happy in whatever way. Those are the thoughts to carry with you and help you through this. Sincere best wishes.

Sorry man. Best wishes n thoughts to you and your family. Cyber hug from over here. 

.. Am I the only one wondering why she's actually made a thread about it? >_>

1 hour ago, Altaeres said:

Hmm, someone who recently lost a loved one feeling better by talking about it? Unheard of!

1 hour ago, Altaeres said:

It's in the correct designated thread and the op would obviously like to discuss it. In times of grief even the slightest amount of sympathy and/or understanding can go a long way.

30 minutes ago, Hal Bailman said:

Hmm, someone who recently lost a loved one feeling better by talking about it? Unheard of!

25 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

It's in the correct designated thread and the op would obviously like to discuss it. In times of grief even the slightest amount of sympathy and/or understanding can go a long way.

Talk about it to people you know, sure, but to make a thread just to get sympathy from random strangers? and she's not actually talking about it, how shes feeling or whatever.

It's a shame he died and all that, but shouldn't she be talking to her family or friends? or does she consider randoms strangers on this forum, her friends?

It's all weird to me.

7 hours ago, Altaeres said:

Talk about it to people you know, sure, but to make a thread just to get sympathy from random strangers? and she's not actually talking about it, how shes feeling or whatever.

It's a shame he died and all that, but shouldn't she be talking to her family or friends? or does she consider randoms strangers on this forum, her friends?

It's all weird to me.

Why do you actually care? If they're  a random stranger and you have nothing good to say, just move along bro. If someone is grieving it is not the best time to try and delve into their psyche. Have some tact.

Hal Bailman likes this

On 7/20/2017 at 5:13 PM, Altaeres said:

One I was bored and why are you assuming my gender and your very good at it if you think I'm lying I'm not because I hate death so much

On 7/20/2017 at 7:09 PM, Altaeres said:

It's all weird to me.

One I talked to all my family and especially friends and my best friend of course ( Ava) but I thought I'd just tell you guys and girls to

Sorry to hear about your uncle. I lost my father 2 years ago and it still is painful.

12 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

Sorry to hear about your uncle. I lost my father 2 years ago and it still is painful.

I'm very sorry to hear about your father 

9 hours ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That's rough, @Moe9999633. I'm sorry for your loss. 

I'm actually kinda over it but I haven't been to school this whole week and it's Saturday and I've been keeping my self busy by watching Netflix shows especially Brooklyn Nine-nine I've finished it 3 times this while week so yea

1 hour ago, FlameRiderSD said:

my uncle died years ago and my grandpa during Christmas i know how you feel

Very sorry to hear about your uncle and grandpa especially during Christmas